Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Behnas and Bhaiyas FF. Thread 1!! (Page 104)

-Anika- Senior Member
-Anika-
-Anika-

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhuri.gupta

<font color="#ff99ff">i know u ll find it funny but yet i want to share wid u...when u pm me about update and i run to read i actually dont read the update first i scroll down to check how long is itLOLand once i see how long it is then i pick up some chocolates according to the length of update and then read the update while munching some chocolate...don'tlaugh too much at this i ll kill u</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">secondly sometimes i think that you should write 8-10 parts together so that i can read slowly till many days and by the time i finish wid them u ll update next parts but at the same moment i realise that even if u ll update 10 parts i wont get up from lappy till i read all the parts so its better to get 1 part every consecutive day</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">now enough of my blahberring coming to update as usual it is freakingawesome...now do i need to say everytime how it was...u know already how much i love ur story..loll i m excited for diwali celebration and virman roka...would want to have some badi beeji scenes wid virman bcoz she is another full of life character...virika scenes have always been myfavoritesince they are my personal favorite...btw the eye catcher of this update was that shadi ka license waala dialogue...somebody is getting too naughty these days lagta hai tumhari class leni padegi pm box meinTongue</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">i think the other readers will think i m mad or something writing such big comments so i better stop..waiting for next update eagerly</font>
<font color="#ff99ff">Love u</font>

Pankuriii Hug
You are so cute! When I saw this comment I said ''Oh My God'' and I had a grin on my face even before I started to read this Big smile Your comments are sweet like you! Just have to say I Love You... I'm speechless.. Don't have words..
Haha Madam you still have to take my class on PM LOL I was distracting you with other talk Tongue
You are definately Mad Wink
Check PM!
Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivanIsh

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I read everything today!
I totally forgot the time reading this,
my homework still has to be made because of
your talent!
Yaar it's awesome, you kept the charm of the
characters unharmed, it's superfunny! LOL,
I was laughing so much reading this.
The NokhJokh of Virmaan and the sincere love
of Virika, you are so good!
I will send you a buddy request, please accept it
and send me PMs whenever you continue...

-Anika-

DivanIsh IF-Dazzler
DivanIsh
DivanIsh

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anika-

Originally posted by pankhuri.gupta

<font color="#ff99ff">i know u ll find it funny but yet i want to share wid u...when u pm me about update and i run to read i actually dont read the update first i scroll down to check how long is itLOLand once i see how long it is then i pick up some chocolates according to the length of update and then read the update while munching some chocolate...don'tlaugh too much at this i ll kill u</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">secondly sometimes i think that you should write 8-10 parts together so that i can read slowly till many days and by the time i finish wid them u ll update next parts but at the same moment i realise that even if u ll update 10 parts i wont get up from lappy till i read all the parts so its better to get 1 part every consecutive day</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">now enough of my blahberring coming to update as usual it is freakingawesome...now do i need to say everytime how it was...u know already how much i love ur story..loll i m excited for diwali celebration and virman roka...would want to have some badi beeji scenes wid virman bcoz she is another full of life character...virika scenes have always been myfavoritesince they are my personal favorite...btw the eye catcher of this update was that shadi ka license waala dialogue...somebody is getting too naughty these days lagta hai tumhari class leni padegi pm box meinTongue</font>

<font color="#ff99ff">i think the other readers will think i m mad or something writing such big comments so i better stop..waiting for next update eagerly</font>
<font color="#ff99ff">Love u</font>

Pankuriii Hug
You are so cute! When I saw this comment I said ''Oh My God'' and I had a grin on my face even before I started to read this Big smile Your comments are sweet like you! Just have to say I Love You... I'm speechless.. Don't have words..
Haha Madam you still have to take my class on PM LOL I was distracting you with other talk Tongue
You are definately Mad Wink
Check PM!
Heart

roflll now i have big smile reading your reply on my comment...well i think my warning to update the next part was scary Tongue
nobody can distract me..i can talk 100 things with u but i wont forget to ask u for update LOL
i love u too and i am very glad that through this story i got a very gud friend...now i want you too join back Facebook soon...hugs Hug

-Anika-

nirbasito Goldie
nirbasito
nirbasito

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
too good...
Clap love it!!

-Anika-

-Anika- Senior Member
-Anika-
-Anika-

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hello Guys Big smile
Thank you so much for the likes and comments.. They truly bring a Big smile on my face Cool
This update is long Wink
Hope you guys like it!

Part 45:

November 2012

The afternoon goes by quickly and soon it is evening..

Around 6.00pm

Everyone is really busy with the Diwali Preparations. Jeevika has strictly been told not to do any work so she is not in a good mood. She is in the garden; sitting on the swing. Virat and Manvi are helping with some random chores around the house. Viren is busy helping out too...

In the Garden...

Jeevika is alone; swaying on the swings.
Jeevika: This is not fair! Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I can't do anything.. Baby what should we do? I know.. both of us are bored.. I have an idea...Let's do some rangoli.. They can't say no to that.. Jeevika stops the swings and walks inside. When she walks inside.. She sees everyone is busy with their work..
Jeevika: Where is Maa? Maaa Maaa.. * calls out*
Ramu Kaka: Jeevika madam.. Vanshika Madam is in the kitchen..
Jeevika smiles and walks inside the kitchen..
---------------------------
The terrace

Viren, Manvi and Virat are in the terrace..
Virat: I Love the weather today.. The cool breeze is just making me happy... * smiles*
Viren and Manvi look at each other and then at Virat.
Manvi: Jeeju.. Don't you think Virat sounds like Di..
* whispers*
Viren nodes..
They both control their laugh..
Virat: Yes.. I was saying...* looks at Viren and Manvi* Pleaseee don't say anything silly now.. You guys are so immature... Where is Bhabhi when I need her?
Viren: Sorry mere Bhaii... The way you were describing things just reminded us of Jeevika.. * grins*
Virat: Bhaaaiii.. Forget about this.. Let's get to work..
They all start to arrange tealight candles around the rails of terrace.
Viren goes downstairs because he gets a phone call. Virat and Manvi are still arranging tealight candles.
-------------------------
In the kitchen..

Jeevika: Maa I want to make Rangoli... You can't say no to that.
Vanshika: Okay Mera Bacha...* smiles*
Jeevika: Thank you Maa.. * hugs her*
Vanshika: Kaka.. Can you please get the colours for rangoli from the store room?
Ramu Kaka gets the colours and gives them to Jeevika...
Jeevika: Maa I'll do it near the entrance..
Vanshika: Beta you can do it any place you like..
Jeevika leaves the Kitchen happily..
---------------------------------
The terrace..

Manvi is still arranging tealight candles while Virat is playing with flowers.
Manvi: Viraaat! Stop playing with flowers.. Start arranging them..
Virat: As you say ManviJi...* smiles*
Virat Beta if this is the case before marriage; what will happen after marriage?
Manvi: Did you say something?
Virat: Hmm.. * looks at Manvi* Nope nothing..nothing at all...
Manvi: Good.. Please start arranging the flowers then..
Virat: Chalo Beta.. Get to work..
Virat starts to arrange the flowers..
Manvi: Yaay I've finished my work...
Virat: Help me then...
Manvi starts to help Virat and soon they finish the work on terrace..
Manvi: Everything looks so beautiful.. Well done to us..
* grins* When the candles are lit tomorrow it will be more beautiful..
Virat just looks at Manvi and smiles..

Virat:
Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan...
••• Manvi looks at him suprised•••
Virat:
Kyon Chalti Hai Pavan
Kyon Jhume Hai Gagan
Kyon Machalta Hai Mann
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
••• While singing this Virat hugs Manvi from behind.. Manvi smiles and shuts her eyes•••
Virat:
Kyon Aati Hai Bahaar
Kyon Lutta Hai Karaar
Kyon Hota Hai Pyaar
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
Na Tum Jano Na Hum
••• While singing this Manvi turns around so she is facing Virat. She looks at him fondly•••
Manvi: ViratJii please stop your romance.. We have to go downstairs now
Virat: Manviii... Why do you always stop my romance..
Manvi: Because We have to go downstairs.. * smiles*
Virat: Fine! Chalo ManviJii..
They both go downstairs..
--------------------------
Jeevika is doing Rangoli near the entrance.. Near the doorway. She is really happy and is humming some random tunes..
Viren comes downstairs after finishing his call.. He goes outside in the garden. Bade Beeji is busy giving advise to Dabbu..
Dabbu: Bade Beeji.. I'm not going to listen to you.. Your plans never work..
Bade Beeji: Dabbu listen.. Stop being a girl..
Dabbu: Bade Beeji.. I won't talk to you now.. You always tease me like this..
Viren: Dabbu.. Have you seen Jeevika?
Bade Beeji: Viren Beta.. At least sit with me.. You never talk to me..
Viren: Bade Beeji... Okay okay.. I'll sit with you..
Dabbu: Bade Beeji aap kitna drama karti ho..
Bade Beeji: Dabbuu... Main aur drama! Tu chup Kar.. Ek Baat...
Viren: Bade Beeji.. Calm down.. Dabbu you go inside and help others..
Bade Beeji: Dabbu.. * laughs* can't help anyone.. He needs help himself..
Dabbu: That's it I'm calling Manvi Di.. She will teach you a lesson..
Bade Beeji: Call Manvi... I'm not scared of her!
Dabbu marches inside with a lot of anger..

Bade Beeji: Sorry Beta... I become like a child when I talk to Dabbu and Manvi.. Waise I'm very mature..
Viren smiles...
Viren: Bade Beeji you are so young even though you are old..
Bade Beeji: Beta. Either call me young or old.. Two of them in one sentence don't go together..
Viren: Bade Beeji you are very very Young... * grins*
Bade Beeji: Haaaiye Jeete raho Beta.. On a serious note.. Beta are you happy?
Viren: I'm very happy...
Bade Beeji: Beta... I mean are you happy with my Jeevika?
Viren: Bade Beeji.. I'm very happy to have Jeevika in my life.. I mean I can't imagine my life without her..
Bade Beeji: Haaiye.. I'm so happy now.. Viren Beta I'm so happy you married Jeevika.. I know your marriage took place long time ago but I never got the chance to talk to you properly...I'm so happy I'll become Bade Bade Beeji...
Viren smiles..
Bade Beeji: The baby is going to call me BBB.. You know short form of Bade Bade Beeji... * laughs*
Viren: Bade Beeji.. * laughs*
Bade Beeji: I know I'm very Funny.. * winks*
Pinky Chachi: Bade Beeji... Beeji is looking for you..
Bade Beeji: Tell her to come here.. I can't walk today.
Viren: Bade Beeji.. Are you okay?
Bade Beeji: I'm fine Beta.. I'm her mother-in- law..I should have some respect right? Pinky tell her to come here..
Viren laughs and goes inside to look for Jeevika...
---------------------------------
In the Main Hall..

Viren: Jeevika where are you? Have you started playing hide and seek again? Seriously..
Vanshika: Viren.. What happened? Anything wrong?
Viren: Actually Maa..I was looking for Jeevika..
Vanshika: Jeevika is near the entrance doing Rangoli..
Viren: Okay Maa.. * smiles*
Viren walks towards the doorway...
Suddenly he stops when he sees Jeevika doing Rangoli with a big smile and talking to herself..
Jeevika: I know.. I Love the Rangoli.. Baby you and me are so alike.. * laughs* I'm just assuming what you are feeling.. Once you come out we will have a lot of fun... And don't forget you are in my team.. We will bully your dad..
* giggles* I hope you liked the dark chocolate I munched on.. I'm sure you loved it.. * smiles*
Viren is standing there adoring Jeevika..
Viren tip toes and gets some flower petals and walks behind Jeevika. She is so lost in her Rangoli and thoughts that she doesn't realise about his presence.
He showers her with petals.. Jeevika looks up and grins when she sees him..
Jeevika: VirenJii..
Viren: The Rangoli looks gorgeous..
Jeevika: Thank you.. * smiles*
Viren sits next to her. Jeevika lays her head on his shoulder; he places his arm around her.
They don't say anything; just feel each others' presence.
Viren: MadamJi.. If you have finished the Rangoli.. Let's go outside and have our evening walk..
Jeevika: Let's go but first let me wash my hands..
Viren gets up and helps Jeevika to get up too. Jeevika washes her hands and they both go outside in the garden..
Jeevika and Viren are walking in the garden..
Jeevika: VirenJii.. Can I ask you for something? Promise me you won't say no..
Viren: Jeevikaa I can't promise.. If it good for you and the baby then I'll agree.. If not then I'll disagree...
Jeevika: Pleaseee VirenJii.. * makes a puppy face*
Viren: Jeevikaaa this is so unfair.. You always do this.. Okay I promise.. Tell me..
Jeevika: Well... * grins*

Ani

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25virika123aiswaryatckryanforever5eemakanishkakaranarmd11nishi12345khusamA.K_LoveHrithikGAuShI_RoCkSchandana123keetha...Daniaax3star94sonika_virmananu0555PEACE4Lifewal43NiraliVirikaniayadavlove_zainsha19surbhi1994sweetdollashitaNishtha.Relanprincess14AP...luvzindagisajanfan004nirbasitosweets1126virmanforevermisakiDivanIshcutie_mahima..Jessie..deepzloveishrashine123preethispinky.paddaKanwal_chohan-GayathriK--Latty-kulsum_virman.SalmanDeewani.Kays94

Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Loved it please pm me

-Anika-

AP... Goldie
AP...
AP...

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing