Posted: 11 years ago
so beautiful and very romantic
VERY EMOTIONAL and ROMANTIC๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘
Oh 
How could i miss the 2 updates!

I read them back to back!

And it gave me such a pleasure reading this story!!

I remember how the first part started, with the lipstick and manvi jeevika playing

And how it is now,

Am really looking to the next update! They all in rishikesh!!

i loved how you showed both f them waking their wives, and how they spend time together, the Vadherian's !!

This story is so simple yet so perfect!!

Lovely, and the last part, both the ladies getting more emotional,

Man!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
heyaa...update update update update update  update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update  update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update SOOONNN PLLLZZZ
Thank you so much guys!
I'll reply to your comments soon... I haven't started to write yet so can't update.
I'm not very well ๐Ÿ˜ญ Sad times! Your comments brought a smile to my face! Thank you for that.
Love
Anika
MY THOUSANDTH POST AND OFFICIAL ENTRY TO BECOMING A GOLDIE IS ON YOUR STORY 

โค๏ธ

PLEASE GIVE ME A LONG AND SUPER SPECIAL UPDATE, I LOVE YOUR STORY THE MOST (WITH AALIYA'S) YOURS IS THE FIRST AND AHH I'M GREEDY

AND I DID THIS BECAUSE YOU BOTH MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE SO I SPAMMED HER AND NOW IM SPAMMING YOU!!! PLEASE UPDATE 
Originally posted by Kays94

MY THOUSANDTH POST AND OFFICIAL ENTRY TO BECOMING A GOLDIE IS ON YOUR STORY

โค๏ธ

PLEASE GIVE ME A LONG AND SUPER SPECIAL UPDATE, I LOVE YOUR STORY THE MOST (WITH AALIYA'S) YOURS IS THE FIRST AND AHH I'M GREEDY

AND I DID THIS BECAUSE YOU BOTH MOTIVATED ME TO WRITE SO I SPAMMED HER AND NOW IM SPAMMING YOU!!! PLEASE UPDATE

Well My little Spammer Congratulations ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You little greedy spammer.. I'm still writing so can't update ๐Ÿ˜› You will have to wait. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Love ๐Ÿค—
I just love ur ff and get well soon dear. Pm me when u updt next๐Ÿ˜Š
Weekend is here...update please!!!!!