Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 76)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@ ipk show ka forum update

HAIN ShockedROFL

Divorce Shocked they are petitioning for divorce ROFL chalo better late than never LOL 

abt the leads getting and deserving a better show, issey better kya hoga bhai :P Tongue i mean star plus, high trp...this is toh better than the best ji LOL story toh ju humesha se dumb thi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myownareaBadtameez_Dil

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

divya its just that when i come online phir i waste so much time...than i had to study phir ..toh whati think is like i waste my time phir jab i try back get into books...i had to c other things also...
its just getting little messy subha mein aana...i generally come online afternoon...
arrey no prob yaar, I saw ur green batti, isiliye I asked LOL
If u want to study, kar le..I'm all pro studies always, priority bhi padai hai :D
When my comp comes back I wont have a prob, bus thodi dinon ki problem hai!!

that ikpetc show uff that forum is one of kind what topics they make i laugh atlott show toh ek comedy hai hi ofrum ek alag comedy show hai LOL...though i don't read much uska title hi kaafi hai kai bar toh...

Oh that forum is a must read LOL Even though I dont watch the show I generally read most of the forum..except some topics which are seriously ummm adult in lingo and expressionDead not cool on a forum like this..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Badtameez_Dil

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

@ ipk show ka forum update

HAIN ShockedROFL

Divorce Shocked they are petitioning for divorce ROFL chalo better late than never LOL 

abt the leads getting and deserving a better show, issey better kya hoga bhai :P Tongue i mean star plus, high trp...this is toh better than the best ji LOL story toh ju humesha se dumb thi LOL
Eggjactly debo...

Biggest channel, probably their best show..(not in terms of quality but viewership and all..)awards bhi miley.,. aur kya milega??

The biggest and best actors on TV dont get "better: shows after unka existing shows get over..

so yeah LOL

princess_dj

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Btw check out the celebrity ranks LOL dekho dekho, number 1 per koi a gaya hai LOL

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

@divya i saw the EHM repeat at 4 yesterday. and i am loving manvi each day. subha jaldi utho to din aur lambi ho jaati hai. Awww Smile yes indeed it was very beautifully shot. lovely her thoughts key khet and the fasal enjoyed by virat LOL
It was just brilliantly shot haina!! :) Especially starting with the scenes of shivji and ganga ghat..
There is something so serene and pious about the place even in visuals...
and khet and fasal was cute,
yest ka EHM i did not see, but heard that virat is angry on manvi, maya angry on manvi, possibly even swamini will be, poor girl has a lot to see LOL
Virat ka gussa is jayaz acc to me, after all woh uski best friend hai..and he'll come around, he cant stay angry with her much LOL
Maya is an unique piece LOLwhy did she blame manvi god only knows except she was probably jealous of Manvi being close to virat LOL
Swamini bua is another item..she'll believe anyone kya? LOL
Apparently Virat goes to Hrishikesh to meet Manvi and confess to her LOLand she faints or something, forum update pada..
@yest ka EHM, nahi dekha, aaj 4 bajey if possible will see LOL
dekh lo LOL I wont ask u if its bad ROFL

@NBT watched both the epis 

i liked it how Megha cracked up listening to the laila majnu gali ki story LOL awww that smile! akanksha did a nice job and even kunal did a nice jon getting surprised PLEASANTLY by it LOL

yup I liked her too.. him tho I like forever ROFL
i liked the bit where nanhi was teaching guru how to dance on senorita ROFL ROFL ROFL and how guru's expression and tone changes when he talk to megha abt abt rashmi, this show has such a good ensemble cast.
ooh guru is too good LOL and guru nanhi r cute together LOL

yest ka episode. 

liked the Mohan Nanhi scene, "oops" LOL and then the SUNNAA! LOL tu kabhi mujhe disturb karti hai kya... and nice thing he is not a fan of aajkal key songs "sab aik jaisey toh hotey hai" ROFL and good they are finding leads to amar's case. bas case ko bhool na jaye acchi pace rakhey usmey bhi
the best thing abt NBT is how natural the coincidences are and how everything is so convincing ROFL like he picks up the shopping list to write the names, and then guru asks him only to go do the shopping ROFL he's like ok gurudev, and guru's reaction to tat ROFL too good.
U kno they are very good in some things, like natural cheezen dikhana...its when they batko from that then things go haywire.. otherwise things always go nice and ...it has an old world feel to it, like shows of old DD days Embarrassed

i liked the chota sa scene yest of mohan and megha, the kaunsey daal mein chini hoti hai ROFL, (hello the show makers of Indian telly, aisi hoti hai bharatiya naari, works at office AND buys Daalchini back from office.) i like it how's megha's attitude has thoda sa changed, she's all reporters shopping bhi kartey hai, she's become casual with mohan

I like this new and changed megha..such a relief from someone who ALWAYS misunderstands him..it was a sweet scene..

rashmi - mohan scene. Goodness Shocked mohan is sooo better off with this chic . and i liked mohan in this scene, kunal amazing as usual, pehli baar vulnerable laga, and the chic toh hitting where it hurts the most esp on the father issue, then personal life issue, and her engagement bit, god i felt the guy wud break down any moment, and megha was seeing all this was the best part, liking how they are discovering each and every side of the other LOL and she intervening with a suniye ji ROFL ROFL ROFL i am very excited to see Mr n Mrs Bhatnagar today HAHAHAH ROFL
Poor mohan ...:( waise I really liked Megha's nautanki turn in the end!!
I'm also waiting for mr and mrs bhatnagar LOL

Other than that, I dont want a love story type for mohan megha yet.. LOL I want it to be after ages ROFL

Healer.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Btw check out the celebrity ranks LOL dekho dekho, number 1 per koi a gaya hai LOL
Tera Sobti LOL I shudve known when u tweeted itself, ye hone wala hai ROFL
he had 2 articles..with more than 1000 likes what do u expect LOL

Edited by myownarea - 12 April 2012 at 12:56am

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
debo sobti would be on no.1 now chaudhary & sobti fans r on warROFL

@divya i came online phir power cut ho gaya...so couldn't come...i know how u came to know about my onlineROFL

there adult topics...there adult ff's want a permission for adult ff's...there discussions on everything double meaningsROFLcv's won't even will create on this double meaning...but phir bhi forum takes out

ohh sp se bada channel kaunsa hai bhaiROFLROFL top 5 mein show chal raha hai isse acha kya chahiyeROFL
uff this something better deserving & best is seem like ruined totallyROFL

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
lovestory mujhe bhi nahi lagta itni jaldi dikhayenge LOL complicated situation hai na, widow and all, thoda waqt toh yes lagna chahiye to show more IDEALLY, ab dekhtey hai how they deal with it, then there is this amar case also which needs to be dealt with LOL

@ EHM HAIN??? confess ker dega Shocked inni jaldi wah wah LOL and she will faint. twists galore hun LOL

@ my sobti at number one Day Dreaming laddooo pedey baatoo PartyROFL he had two articles, but GC and DD also had one each...lagta hai crowds shift ho raha hai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myownareaBadtameez_Dil

Go to top