Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 72)

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Nah, all is well.
I slept through the tremors. Apparently pura flat ke log went down, I was sleeping. LOL Then mum called and woke me up and made me go down in my PJ's and then whole apt was up. I was sitting down in the hot sun. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Deepti, Nidz.. Take care both of u ..glad to know the tremors were not too bad..Hug

@Rinky,..u ok ? Read there were tremors in Kol too??

princess_dj

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

SHAME!!!!!! Dead 

Bangalore: Beaten and burnt by her father, baby Afreen dies

Bangalore: Three-month-old baby Afreen, who was allegedly beaten and abused by her father, died of cardiac arrest in Bangalore on Wednesday. Afreen, who was admitted to Bangalore's Vani Vilas hospital on Sunday, suffered a massive cardiac arrest on Wednesday at 10:40 AM and died at 11:10 AM after all efforts to revive her by the doctors failed.

Professor of Paediatrics at Vani Vilas Hospital R Premalatha said that multiple convulsions could have led to the cardiac arrest.

National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Chairperson Shanta Sinha said, "This is very tragic and sad. The case should be brought to a logical ending. The mother will have to be given full cooperation and protection."

Nina Nayak of the Child Rights Protection Commission said a Quick Response Unit needs to be set up to attend to such cases on time.

Her condition had started to worsen from Tuesday, forcing the doctors to seek help from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).

Her father Umar Farooq allegedly wanted a boy, and started torturing and abusing Afreen after she born. Umar Farooq has already been arrested and sent to jail. Her mother, who allegedly witnessed the abuse and torture, wants the strictest possible punishment for him.

Baby Afreen was admitted to the paediatric intensive care in the hospital on Sunday after allegedly being beaten up by Umar Farooq. She had cigarette burns on her head and a dislocated neck.

According to reports, Afreen's mother Reshma is Umar Farooq's second wife. He had divorced his first wife as she wanted to study further, which he did not agree to. When asked why he agreed to Afreen's wedding with Umar, Afreen's father said they had no clue that Umar will turn out to be such a person.

@red - *shudders*

First baby Falak, now baby Afreen. Are we living in the dark ages where the girl child was considered the bringer of misfortune?

I cannot believe this is happening in our day and times and we are left feeling helpless.

Edited by myownarea - 11 April 2012 at 10:00pm
princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone ... Good morning / evening.

back to work after tremors... oh you should have seen the things ppl were talking yesterday...

They went like... " You know the water in my water bottle was moving"... " the monitor was shaking"... The ground beneath my feet was moving"...and seriously to tel lyou the truth ifelt nothing... not even a single thing...I do know how the earthquake feels like though since i had felt the tremors way back when the lathur earthquake happened. 

Nidz ... good to know you are ok... we are all earthquake resistant ppl u see... hum logon ko kuch nahi pata chalta... LOL

Anyways ... Good morning/ evening again... mera meeting hai manager ke saath phir aati hun...

myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Originally posted by Debolina.

SHAME!!!!!! Dead 

Bangalore: Beaten and burnt by her father, baby Afreen dies

Bangalore: Three-month-old baby Afreen, who was allegedly beaten and abused by her father, died of cardiac arrest in Bangalore on Wednesday. Afreen, who was admitted to Bangalore's Vani Vilas hospital on Sunday, suffered a massive cardiac arrest on Wednesday at 10:40 AM and died at 11:10 AM after all efforts to revive her by the doctors failed.

Professor of Paediatrics at Vani Vilas Hospital R Premalatha said that multiple convulsions could have led to the cardiac arrest.

National Commission for Protection of Child Rights Chairperson Shanta Sinha said, "This is very tragic and sad. The case should be brought to a logical ending. The mother will have to be given full cooperation and protection."

Nina Nayak of the Child Rights Protection Commission said a Quick Response Unit needs to be set up to attend to such cases on time.

Her condition had started to worsen from Tuesday, forcing the doctors to seek help from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS).

Her father Umar Farooq allegedly wanted a boy, and started torturing and abusing Afreen after she born. Umar Farooq has already been arrested and sent to jail. Her mother, who allegedly witnessed the abuse and torture, wants the strictest possible punishment for him.

Baby Afreen was admitted to the paediatric intensive care in the hospital on Sunday after allegedly being beaten up by Umar Farooq. She had cigarette burns on her head and a dislocated neck.

According to reports, Afreen's mother Reshma is Umar Farooq's second wife. He had divorced his first wife as she wanted to study further, which he did not agree to. When asked why he agreed to Afreen's wedding with Umar, Afreen's father said they had no clue that Umar will turn out to be such a person.

@red - *shudders*

First baby Falak, now baby Afreen. Are we living in the dark ages where the girl child was considered the bringer of misfortune?

I cannot believe this is happening in our day and times and we are left feeling helpless.

Thats the sad thing na Divz... Ek taraf equality ki baatein karte hain aur ek taraf ye hota hai... and as you rightly said we are helpless...

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hey deepti..Hug come back after the meeting

There were similar tremors when I was in chennai too, it was funny first 'cos I thought my cousin was shaking the couch or something LOL Good to know u didnt feel it, also depends on the floor u r in..apparently my neighbours in chennai on the 7th floor had a bigger impact than my in laws who only felt a light tremor.

About equality, I'm not sure where we are with regards to that. Every day you read about rapes and female infanticides and dowry deaths Dead 
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@debo..I read your yest ka ehm update..I think u shud watch this scene, if u missed on TV

starts at 3:56

its a beautifully done shot.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Debo/arch LOL
I watched the missed episode plus yesterday's nbt..

today was very good. I loved the Mohan nanhi scene..(no need to say, this is one duo I love LOL)
Everything from mohan's sun-naaa LOL Cute :) The way he was discussing the amar vyas case with karan and nanhi appears and she is like oops..galat waqt pe aagayee. aww :) then he calls her and says he always has time for her, I really like this kid and mohan :D I loved the way karan was smiling as he watched the interaction LOL and of course he gets important info from her too. the innocence with which believes that her father's friends were good people, was just heartbreaking and it mirrored in mohan's expressions too..
Gurudev and mohan scene was fun as usual LOL and then mohan goes to the supermarket too..

oh before that was so happy to see Megha give it back to the lech boss, standing up for Mohan even in his absence .You go girl, bash that loser's face AngryLOL

The whole supermarket thing was cute until the ex turns up., Wow, what is this girl's problem in life and he was quite speechless too. Well acted scene this.. She was going on n on about having a house in NY and a high paying job and a rock as engagement ring from a well to do banker. Well good for you girl, why are you rubbing it in? Confused
Finally Megha decided enough is enough and stepped in to save the day literally. Mohan;s expression ..LOL should be framed and kept as anytime anyone wants to know what surprise and utter disbelief looks like LOL Looking forward to this.
I'm liking Megha this way.
Over all. I enjoyed this epi, including the tiny scene where dadaji is giving the kids treats for their vacation. nice, feel good epi.

Coming to EHM...

Virat and Maya fight. Mid fight Virat gets an SMS and reads it and smiles LOL It was quite funny to see that LOL Maya loses it, shrieks and starts abusing manvi and accidently blabbers on about how manvi changed her and even wrote the letter for her. Stupid girl LOL He decided on giving maya a chance solely based on the depth in the letter and now the girl says she didnt write it?? LOL 

So Virat says bye bye for ever and leaves.

Now he is thinking of how manvi lied to him. He is disturbed that his best friend lied to him and not that he broke up with his Gf. Well well. Anyways. He cuts Manvi's call.
Hilarious reaction by manvi LOL First she gets furious, then starts explaining on behalf of virat LOL

then she gives him grace time, calls again n again after that... Looks like manvi cant stay without talking to her partner for long. I like the slow progression they showed in her attitude towards virat. nice.
Maya calls and cries to bua and blames manvi .,eh? Stern Smile W*F ?
Then she calls and blasts manvi Shocked
Tch tch.
Precap has viren asking virat to reevaluate his feelings for manvi,

Actually I liked this one too. I went to this forum and people were complaining that they didnt show the behanas LOL oh holy W*Fness of fangirl heaven.. why on earth will they have a random behna scene in between an episode like this? It just doesnt make sense to me. Unless the behnas have their own stories ..how or what will they show as a bond between the behnaas, wont it remain a monotonous constant? How boring would that be. do people think before complaining? Just asking *shrugs*

Go to top