Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
@ bittoo boss

its getting good reviews actually, it can be a good watch, light hearted simple stories. after exams will watch, i am a sucker for simple, slice of life movies

@ tanu kal ya parso tuney ek song post kiya tha, paani da rang vekhkey? woh vicky donor wala, i heard it yesterday, it was VERY soothing! ayushman sang the song i did not know. he did a nice job, dil ko choo gaya, bahut din baad koi gaana itna accha laga hai.

@ DEK what is Vijay bhai upto? 😳
Healer. thumbnail
ok aajjj ka lamba chauda post πŸ˜†

@ CSK winning, i didn't see the match, but heard RCB gave a no ball in the last over 😲 ... serves right to mallya jr 🀣 bahut bakwaas karta hai twitter mein, half the time i feel like un-following him 🀣

@ JKR's book, yep me heard abt tat too, excited i am VERY much. but at the same time i miss HP so much πŸ˜” Harry Potter was one revolution.

@EHM...it just changed to ek hazaaron mein merey bhaiyya hai 🀣

Viraat ji's 30 second realization 🀣 i did not expect it to be so fast actually, but then its ok, better than taking 1 yr to realize πŸ˜‰ the fight was good, actually, because it made sense unlike some random fights the nafrat-mohabbat shows show πŸ˜† He was maha annoyed and angry on maanvi for presenting the new image of maya, while maya toh was always maya, and maanvi being maanvi is like meine kya galat ker diya bhai 🀣 🀣 awww!! 

Viren rocked yesterday 🀣 he seems happier than ever of his brother's break up, uper sey viren talks of maya, virat cares less and talks abt maanvi 🀣...viren goes all ...wait a min? maanvi??? 🀣 why dude u thot its maya 🀣 (reminds me of a bijlani who cares so much abt his fiance 🀣) and i liked the bit after viren "rests his case" πŸ˜† virat gets maanvi key Flashbacks. nicely done. (common realization ka tareeka hota hai...pehle 3rd person ki lecture baazi---->flashback----> ladka in roads with a song)

and you KNOW wat coincidence! i had a sixth sense FEELING tat they will use deewana mein chala 😲 i just KNEW it!!! although the lyrics made know sense to the situation 🀣 but nicely done. i liked it tat they did not make him sing the song πŸ˜† and he imagined maanvi as maanvi...as mayank also imagines a typical nupur in his song (jaagey jaagey 😍)

Viren - Viraat phone convo was nice, how viren comes to know exactly what his brother is upto πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and was all supportive of chota bhai and saali ka possible alliance, even jeevika was like, aaj virenji bahut hi khush lag rahey hai πŸ˜†

waisey writer of EHM changed (scared muh)

@NBT 

I FRIGGING DIED LAUGHING 🀣 🀣 

Megha comes all suniye ji, i brought daalchini, now pls get me some ice-cream na, you toh know which flavor i like, also come lets choose curtains for out bedroom.

Mohan : πŸ˜• 😲 πŸ˜†
Rashmi : yeh kaun hai
Megha : yeh KAUN hai 🀣

then she's like ab yeh bhi bolker batana padega? dekhker nahi lagta? 🀣 🀣 🀣 Mr and Mrs Bhatnagar 🀣 
and i liked the boley tum moment, as divya mentioned, ki mohan's like WTH, and megha's like play along, and later mohan cannot help but smile to death πŸ˜† i like the bit where megha is like i disagree with you because the most caring/amazing person is standing besides me, i liked the BG music tat played, and chota sa eye lock they shared, and rashmi is like andar hi andar going WTH, when did this happen πŸ˜†

last mein when mohan asks, why did she do so? megha is like, simply cause i did not like the way she talked πŸ˜†, and mohan continues to smile like mad (AWWW kunal!!). Akanksha ROCKED 🀣 and she's all like i said na, tat whenever you need me i'll be there, aahhh it takes just one incident for people to be great-full and loyal πŸ˜† it happened with both MM. and mohan goes back to mohan mode saying meri biwi sey milkey gayi hai, i am sure iss jhatkey ke baad she wont dare to bother me 🀣

loved the guru-mohan scene too 🀣 aapney Mrs Vyaas sey shaadi ker li? 🀣 🀣 bataya bhi nahi 🀣 i liked it how even guru noticed the change in Mrs Vyaas.

Precap : 

Megha : Mujhe jab tak 1 baar I love you na boley chein nahi aata hai inhey

Mohan : 😲 HUN?? come again?? are you Mrs Vyaas 🀣

Nanhi-Addu : MUMMY

Mummy-Mohan : WT??? 🀣 🀣

Edited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debolina.

@ bittoo boss

its getting good reviews actually, it can be a good watch, light hearted simple stories. after exams will watch, i am a sucker for simple, slice of life movies

@ tanu kal ya parso tuney ek song post kiya tha, paani da rang vekhkey? woh vicky donor wala, i heard it yesterday, it was VERY soothing! ayushman sang the song i did not know. he did a nice job, dil ko choo gaya, bahut din baad koi gaana itna accha laga hai.

@ DEK what is Vijay bhai upto? 😳

yeahi'm thinking same about bittoo boss...by reviews i feel to watch the movie in theatre...i will try to ki main dekh pao...

exactlyyy debo u said my feelings about that song is so so beautiful yest i kept singing & listening that song whole day...its just a classic forever song i found such long time very sufi song it is...

Vijay bhai did J's kam naa woh hi toh J ki pooch hiπŸ˜†as J doesn't wanted that M makes kheer...so she sent M to get milk ..poor innocent girl 1st time i found didn't know about the royals much isliya chali gayi milk lena

par don't worry UV will bring back M from jungleπŸ˜†yest sbs/e24 came .it was said UV will bring back M from jungle ...& M will be making kheer in jungle to save timeπŸ˜†
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok i admit, i stalked HOl & read all ur views on different shows, toh i went to watch iss pyar show...last two parts dekhaa...sanaya pata nehi kiu edhar udhar ghum rehi thi..i mean if u want to take care of ur sick husband then do that , she was actually doing nothing just roaming around & then o ladka utha aur gir geya...πŸ˜• paat nehi i hv no clue whats happening on that show , may be uske girne pedhna koi meaning hai ...who knows?  then uske baad that two sister show start hua, i watched it when it started , then as usual stop continuing it, so far i hv seen that big brother's lecture  realization...mujhe to wasebhi lovedovey cheze acha he lagta hai , to i found it ok...lol ..i like the tacker guy...o acha dekhta hai..acting bhi acha kerta hai...now i m waititng for the dewana mai chala song!

hi hello...any one here?πŸ€”
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
safeplacetoland thumbnail
All you HP fans out there. Wanna give something to Jo for her 47th birthday?
AND. The protagonist of her new book is called Barry. 🀣

Aloha peeps.

And I'm reading this new series called Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. She was a HP fanfic writer. Gives me hope. :')
Edited by themockingjay - 12 years ago
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yey kkr won! & sakib was man of the match...πŸ‘

good start of the new year...waise i know no one is here still wishing u all a very happy bengali new year...as we say in Bengali  " shubho Noboborsho"😊
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same to you Mou... I hope and pray that you have the best this new year. :). 
Healer. thumbnail
Hello All. Poila Boishak today. Nobo borsher subeccha janai. happy new yr πŸ€—
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
happy new year to you also Debo...