Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 63)

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Exactly my thought Divz... i kept thinking isnt micheal older than this... 

But it also looks like they changed the baby playing michel... or purposefully found one that cna fit into a file cabinet... :)

Christine though is super duper duper cute...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Forums update..

EHM - strangest dilema ever.

USually in a show with 2 couples, the fans of couples fight ..thats normal scenario. Here they dont, (wait, dont say its a good thing...)instead a third group who ship the behenas want more space and story focus on them...so any couple scenes are always questioned LOL Well..nice LOL Its an interesting change from the routine.

DEK

My new favourite forum ROFL all I do is stalk tanu there Cool
So Tanu ne bataya nahi that her couple has had a break up and Tanu's only worry is their onscreen scenes shouldnt get affected *De ja vu moment for me* LOL

Bollywood forum

I hate this forum the most. Gaaah... Who the hell says Karishma is a better actress than Kajol Angry..The ppl of this forum. Weird. Kajol is overrated they say, they just havent seen what it was to be Kajol at her peak. There is no comparison ,Censored

They apparently also dont like SRK kajol as a couple Shocked Woah, I've never heard that one before!! I thought everybody universally like that jodi.. even non SRk pankhas like me and annie.. Confused

Waisse generally u cant write normal views there, you are either insulted, subjected to cynical views or at least mocked at.

Edited by myownarea - 10 April 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djHealer.a-little-hope

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_dj

But it also looks like they changed the baby playing michel... or purposefully found one that cna fit into a file cabinet... :)

haha baby to fit the cabinet LOL that s cute:D

aww yes christine is..but then babies are cute LOL no news there LOL

I want to see parker with bbooth bones and christine..that'd  be interesting ..,what say?

princess_dj

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Originally posted by princess_dj

haha baby to fit the cabinet LOL that s cute:D

aww yes christine is..but then babies are cute LOL no news there LOL

I want to see parker with bbooth bones and christine..that'd  be interesting ..,what say?

apparently there was spoiler that parker wont get along welll at first and will create issues...obviously they get better later... :)

About the forums... really there are ppl who dont like SRK- kajol together really ? 

Also kajol se yaad aaya isi ka naam zindagi main watch ajay devgan 

myownarea

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Deeps n Divz.  Hug

I was about to sleep. Just checked the cc before closing the laptop and saw your post. Came by to say hello. Embarrassed

Had a tiring exausting day.. 7 hours spent in meetings today... Sleepy I had no energy to cook... but had to cook anyway..

Didn't get chance to catch anything other than EHM... Liked Maanvi and Virat scene... morning scene was shot nicely.. it reminded me og the song...ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga. She looked pretty. And loved Viraat too.. He was looking handsome in that cream pink shirt. I love their text msgs more than their phone convos... the thoughts ki kheti wala text was funny...overall a decent episode...

And the speed of their love story seems okay to me... I don't want them to drag the Maya thing too much...

Edited by ButterflyEffect - 10 April 2012 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djmyownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Hi Deeps n Divz.  Hug

I was about to sleep. Just checked the cc before closing the laptop and saw your post. Came by to say hello. Embarrassed

Had a tiring exausting day.. 7 hours spent in meetings today... Sleepy I had no energy to cook... but had to cook anyway..

Didn't get change to catch anything other than EHM... Liked Maanvi and Virat scene... morning scene was shot nicely.. it reminded me og the song...ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga. She looked pretty. And loved Viraat too.. He was looking handsome in that cream pink shirt. I love their text msgs more than their phone convos... the thoughts ki kheti wala text was funny...overall a decent episode...

And the speed of their love story seems okay to me... I don't want them to drag the Maya thing too much...

Hey Archu... I can udnerstand how tired you must be... it was the same for me yesterday ...I should give this show a chance and see some scenes may be...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hopemyownarea

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Deeps, next 4 days are really hectic... production release going on 15th... will have to work on Saturday and Sunday. And on top of that, hubby has called the gardening people to start the landscaping project... and we have to buy plants before that... don't know when I would be able to manage everything on time.

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
oh Arch..it must be tough, cos I feel exhausted right now so totally in your boat!! :)
Tanke care Hug ..and its terrible when you have to cook when you are so tired :(

@Deeps..wow..I'm converting everyone here or what *Evil muh* LOL

oh there was a spoiler like that? Shocked I dont follow the spoilers and promos of bones, so mostly epis are surprising..today even the murder mystery wasnt bad.

Go to top