Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 60)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
debo u read my post...yest i made one lol M ki problem life mein yeh hai ki she can't handle UVROFL isliya dhakka dekar baharLOL  she was angry naa he didn't helped danced with J...he is like back to yuvraj mode...he wants to handle the situations which r out of his control...he just tired of running after her...so he back to himself that yuvraj udayveer singh who leads his controlled life

poco made a post yest did u read that??

i don't know anything about vampires diaries...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

I loved this ad too..I did read in the book RAFA that Nadal was almost a football player until he was forced to choose Tennis (mostly by his uncle Tony's tactics LOL )
you can see that competetive spirit even in the ad! too good. More points to Nadal in this than Ronaldo :D

oh he did? am not surprised LOL its natural for Spain to be football players and fanatics, khoon mein hai LOL, he has many spanish footballer friends, and supports Real Madrid (Angry) but GLAD he is in tennis, supporting the game! thank you uncle tony. 

I actually watch this vid when I'm ever feeling low.. LOL It has an instant pick me up quality to it..
Federer just cracks up like crazy, poor Rafa is almost always laughing 'cos of Roger :D.. Roger has this mad quality to laugh at the silliest of things, such a constrast from his cool and composed demeanour during matches. The grit and concentration gives way to playfulness when off court (alright I got very fangirly there, I know LOL) ..
Rafa didnt know English as well then as he does now, so its so cute to hear him learn his lines and speak...
love it 

i know poor rafa ROFL, i liked it how the silent prevails and suddenly outta the blue both of them crack up, without any dialogues too, finally when they got it, it was such a huge relief ROFL

This one is funny not just for novak sitting, but Roger n Rafa ralllying making those funny noises...RAWWR ROFL ...Sam Stotsurjust stands around watching them play ROFL
I remember watching this entire match, too much fun!!

oh yah the grunting immitation, and the pseudo force he was applying HAHAHAH! ROFL ROFL i so love these exhibition matches, its so much fun, the pairs they make, nole rafa on one side against a federer ROFL hahaha ROFLbut Nole, getting so fed up ROFL last mei both of them lying down on the floor HSHSHSHSHSSH ROFL

myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

divya what incentiveStern Smile

i think all quite busy with respective work jaldi jaldi baat karo...
Annie ka incentive to u... either sardar ya ashish LOL

i don't think i need anyoneBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged

debo u read my post...yest i made one lol M ki problem life mein yeh hai ki she can't handle UVROFL isliya dhakka dekar baharLOL  she was angry naa he didn't helped danced with J...he is like back to yuvraj mode...he wants to handle the situations which r out of his control...he just tired of running after her...so he back to himself that yuvraj udayveer singh who leads his controlled life

poco made a post yest did u read that??

i don't know anything about vampires diaries...

nahi pada meine,, forum bhi nahi gayi mein aaj raat ko i'll catch those posts aaj raat ko LOL

annie07Badtameez_Dil

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

I loved this ad too..I did read in the book RAFA that Nadal was almost a football player until he was forced to choose Tennis (mostly by his uncle Tony's tactics LOL )
you can see that competetive spirit even in the ad! too good. More points to Nadal in this than Ronaldo :D

oh he did? am not surprised LOL its natural for Spain to be football players and fanatics, khoon mein hai LOL, he has many spanish footballer friends, and supports Real Madrid (Angry) but GLAD he is in tennis, supporting the game! thank you uncle tony. 

There is some story behind him supporting Real Madrid too ROFL Its like uskeliye ek simple ghar ka game bhi competetive hai,tho u can imagine a whole commercial. Yes, must Thank uncle Tony even tho he has been bhery bhery hard on poor little Rafa., He is a well behaved kid LOL
I actually watch this vid when I'm ever feeling low.. LOL It has an instant pick me up quality to it..
Federer just cracks up like crazy, poor Rafa is almost always laughing 'cos of Roger :D.. Roger has this mad quality to laugh at the silliest of things, such a constrast from his cool and composed demeanour during matches. The grit and concentration gives way to playfulness when off court (alright I got very fangirly there, I know LOL) ..
Rafa didnt know English as well then as he does now, so its so cute to hear him learn his lines and speak...
love it 

i know poor rafa ROFL, i liked it how the silent prevails and suddenly outta the blue both of them crack up, without any dialogues too, finally when they got it, it was such a huge relief ROFL

Arent they just made for each other ROFL *remembers the couple VMs on them* ROFL
I swear of one where a girl, we'd ship them like mad ROFL

Like Steffi Agassi ROFL

This one is funny not just for novak sitting, but Roger n Rafa ralllying making those funny noises...RAWWR ROFL ...Sam Stotsurjust stands around watching them play ROFL
I remember watching this entire match, too much fun!!

oh yah the grunting immitation, and the pseudo force he was applying HAHAHAH! ROFL ROFL i so love these exhibition matches, its so much fun, the pairs they make, nole rafa on one side against a federer ROFL hahaha ROFLbut Nole, getting so fed up ROFL last mei both of them lying down on the floor HSHSHSHSHSSH ROFL
Was just tooo good, there was serena clijsters and Hewitt too in this same match, they kept shuffling...but Rafa n Roger were always on the opposite side..wonder how would be if they were on the same side ROFL

annie07

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged

divya what incentiveStern Smile

i think all quite busy with respective work jaldi jaldi baat karo...
Annie ka incentive to u... either sardar ya ashish LOL

i don't think i need anyoneBig smile

Dont worry she is not bringing , itne seriously jawab dene ki zaroorat nahi LOL

Badtameez_Dil

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
@ Tanu... i m not bringing anyone... i cant tolerate that Ashish guy... sorry...par i dnt like him...

and wo mere bag mein fit bhi nahi hoga... and i cant afford his ticket...

Vaise u can run away from house and come to Mumbai, phir i will take u to the sets

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

@ Tanu... i m not bringing anyone... i cant tolerate that Ashish guy... sorry...par i dnt like him...

and wo mere bag mein fit bhi nahi hoga... and i cant afford his ticket...

Vaise u can run away from house and come to Mumbai, phir i will take u to the sets
@bold

ROFL ROFL

Wah kya advice hai ROFL

btw, I like that guy, he is good looking LOL

annie07Badtameez_Dil

Go to top