Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 57)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
heyy debo

@annie badi maatey  ROFLLL...ROFLROFLtu aaja we will meet yeh hi bahut hai :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
i know yayyy! Mumbai won! YAY! i hope next match tak sachin comes! 

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@annie - koi baat nahi :D I thought so!!

@Tanu - wah kya incentive hai LOL

@Rinky - its ok, not ganging up on u... LOL

Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
divya what incentiveStern Smile

i think all quite busy with respective work jaldi jaldi baat karo...

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
ok reply to all

@Jess oh yah CN Blue songs are amazing. yah pls dont torture urself with BOF LOL catch the Jap version Hana Yori Dango at least the first season, it has only 9 episodes, wont take much of a time. Flower Boy Ramyun shop, i watched a few episodes and i liked it, could not finish it cause i got stuck with the second show in the same flower boy franchise called shut up! flower boy band, i'd strongly recommend you to watch that too after ur done with HYD and Ramyun Shop.

@divya i watched both the shows too, Behna show i liked as whole today, i know surprise of the century ROFL Virat Manvi were yes very adorable, esp when she goes, merey peace loving jiju key saath jhagda kiya ROFL and every time he called, she cut the phone and asked sorry bola? ROFL i love small small scenes of the family playing saap seedi and all, also manvi is adorable with her beeji LOL the bhaiyyas making up you forgot i guess LOLROFL behnas sey inspire ho gaye ROFL

NBT was nice. Mohan encouraging Megha to office, loser boss getting tensed seeing both of them in his office, i also did not understand megha forgiving the loser Confused hain? i think there may be more to it, warna i really fail to understand wat is wrong Confused i liked the mohan Renu bits too, situation funny hi potray karengey ROFL poor Renu ROFL but she deserves a lesson to be taught LOL

and there is an article about megha pretending to be Mohan's wife in front of his ex, hahahaha, shud be interesting, lets see how they handle it LOL abt forum, i hardly go there LOL 

@ tanu kal DEK dekha bits mein, Manyata ji ki problem kya hai life sey? aur Uday sey, phir sey room sey nikaal diya? what right does she have indeed, theek bola uday now, how dare she speak like that Confused dimagh naam ki cheez kabhi paida nahi hogi usmey i guess. and Uday ka hitting back at Manyata by hitting J, darwaza bit ROFL errr ho kya raha hai ROFL why am i getting vampire diaries De Ja Vu Stern Smile

@IPK etc show, sigh, i dont know kya pasand aata hai uss show mein, keeping my love for sanaya aside, tat show is completely W*F-ish, its an endemol show i heard, like seriously she married him because he said tat he'd chuck her sister out of the house Confused samaj kya rakha hai sister key husband ko? spineless as Arnav (no offence to Barun, he's a sweetheart as u guys say LOL) he hurts her as in physically and says she deserves it Confused W*F, no one deserves to be physically manhandled however two timing the person is.

Edited by Debolina. - 10 April 2012 at 12:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownareaBadtameez_Dil

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

ok reply to all

@Jess oh yah CN Blue songs are amazing. yah pls dont torture urself with BOF LOL catch the Jap version Hana Yori Dango at least the first season, it has only 9 episodes, wont take much of a time. Flower Boy Ramyun shop, i watched a few episodes and i liked it, could not finish it cause i got stuck with the second show in the same flower boy franchise called shut up! flower boy band, i'd strongly recommend you to watch that too after ur done with HYD and Ramyun Shop.

I was telling her the same thing LOL abt HYD

@divya i watched both the shows too, Behna show i liked as whole today, i know surprise of the century ROFL Virat Manvi were yes very adorable, esp when she goes, merey peace loving jiju key saath jhagda kiya ROFL and every time he called, she cut the phone and asked sorry bola? ROFL i love small small scenes of the family playing saap seedi and all, also manvi is adorable with her beeji LOL the bhaiyyas making up you forgot i guess LOLROFL behnas sey inspire ho gaye ROFL

They were nice LOL actually they are nice 95 percent of the time which is why I like them LOL LOOOLL I love all the family wale scenes bhi LOL The bhaiz r nice and many times prefer them to behnas :))
U forgot J aur maya sceneShocked

NBT was nice. Mohan encouraging Megha to office, loser boss getting tensed seeing both of them in his office, i also did not understand megha forgiving the loser Confused hain? i think there may be more to it, warna i really fail to understand wat is wrong Confused i liked the mohan Renu bits too, situation funny hi potray karengey ROFL poor Renu ROFL but she deserves a lesson to be taught LOL

ya I liked everything except the forgiving bitOuch naaahhhiii karna tha forgive Angry bilkul nahiii
Dead
I like Renu even though she is evil LOL
and there is an article about megha pretending to be Mohan's wife in front of his ex, hahahaha, shud be interesting, lets see how they handle it LOL abt forum, i hardly go there LOL 

oh i c LOL this I didnt know~~~!!!! Link hai?

@ tanu kal DEK dekha bits mein, Manyata ji ki problem kya hai life sey? aur Uday sey, phir sey room sey nikaal diya? what right does she have indeed, theek bola uday now, how dare she speak like that Confused dimagh naam ki cheez kabhi paida nahi hogi usmey i guess. and Uday ka hitting back at Manyata by hitting J, darwaza bit ROFL errr ho kya raha hai ROFL why am i getting vampire diaries De Ja Vu Stern Smile

@IPK etc show, sigh, i dont know kya pasand aata hai uss show mein, keeping my love for sanaya aside, tat show is completely W*F-ish, its an endemol show i heard, like seriously she married him because he said tat he'd chuck her sister out of the house Confused samaj kya rakha hai sister key husband ko? spineless as Arnav (no offence to Barun, he's a sweetheart as u guys say LOL) he hurts her as in physically and says she deserves it Confused W*F, no one deserves to be physically manhandled however two timing the person is.

I dont have the mental capacity to understand that show LOL
annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Ok, i still cant rant abt any show like u ppl...even if i watch it...

hota hi nahi mujhse... like i see Behna show at times when i reach home early... or NBT too... but i dnt feel like discussing it...

Its like old days, i used to watch shows and then switch off tv... not caring abt it later...

MJHT was an exception in all sense... uske pehle ya uske baad i dnt think i can do it again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

divya what incentiveStern Smile

i think all quite busy with respective work jaldi jaldi baat karo...
Annie ka incentive to u... either sardar ya ashish LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07Badtameez_Dil

Go to top