Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 53)

a-little-hope IF-Sizzlerz
a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
That VM is nice... I haven't watched any of these scenes... seems lot has happened between them. I have no idea who is Guru and Renu... Confused 

And BOF, ok, I will try to catch the jap version. Korean version songs are nice though. I have started humming heartstrings songs.. even though I can't utter a single korean word correctly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Divzzz... Hug

You here.. Thank God.. I was like.. koi toh mere sone se pehele aa jao... I can't stay late too long.  Pinch
I'm here typing away like a nutcase,
Dont have my laptop for the whole day tho poora kasar nikaal rahi hoon LOL
OMG.. you typed two long posts.. and all I could manage was typing one small post. I guess, my IF speed is lost. Let me read your other post now..LOL

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

That VM is nice... I haven't watched any of these scenes... seems lot has happened between them. I have no idea who is Guru and Renu... Confused 

And BOF, ok, I will try to catch the jap version. Korean version songs are nice though. I have started humming heartstrings songs.. even though I can't utter a single korean word correctly.
I didnt give you the VM link Arch LOL

That is a channel which has all mohan/megha/guru/nanhi scenes from the beginning so that you can catch up on the scenes :)  Wont take much time ..its been only 3 months since the show began

EDIT

Guru is actually Mohan's house help, but he is also his friend/love guru etc..
Really cool character. Has such an awesome comic timing! Its a treat to watch mohan and guru :)
Guru also has these maa babuji kahani for every situation Mohan is in (u'll see when u watch the scenes)

Renu is more of a negativish character - Megha's sister in law (umm her husabnd's elder brother's wife) ..she is funny though LOL

Edited by myownarea - 09 April 2012 at 10:01pm

a-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

Well Today I watched EMH NBT again due to updates being good LOL

Esp for debo LOL
OK.. I can't reist myself from commenting, evenif this is for Debo... I like Behena show.. I started watching it 4 weeks ago.. and don't know any previous story.. and not encouraged to catch up either. But I must say I'm loving Maanvi's character. She is really a pataka.. and whoever is the writer of the show, I think I should thank him for keeping her character and her dialogues to the perfect level.. not over the top cuteness.. not over the top tomboysihness.. it's just perfect balance.
In behna.. I liked the manvi virat interaction on the phone. she s such a pataka :D They were cute today (or yesterday for u peopleLOL) ..for me today.. LOL 
Manvi refused to talk to him unless he apologised to his bhai. She is however desp to talk to him, so they keep texting each otherLOL He apologises to bhai n they hug n all that stuff, that was also a nice scene. that was done well.. I liked how she felt bad that she refused to pick up his call...
Funny scene was Jeevika trying to manipulate maya as per viren's instructions and failing miserably LOL Krystle did a good job of portraying that pathetic attempt by J. strangely I find Jeevika's character a much better version of Gunjan's character.. LOL What else? Cant remember LOL

In NBT.. I liked the mohan encouraging Megha through out wihtout words.. yay...GO Mohan. I think I love this char..Mohan is awesome LOL . His eyes speak a lot.. LOL  He stands up to his lech BOSS Dead and gives him a good answer back. I love someone who can do that, Brilliant. I liked how he encourages her to stand up against that perv.. The lech apologized to Megha who forgave him AngryDead  I KNOOOWWW  W*F of the century, AngryAngry Why the hell did she have to sort of forgive him OuchOuch He DOESNOT deserve any kind of forgivance. Angry  word!!!! ...Ruined the mood for me. There was a funny scene between Renu and Mohan..It was funny especially since I like these 2 actors and their interaction but nothing inherently funny in the situation,,majnu gali n police n all that? Confused i skipped that part... err...

@Tanu.. I read the update of DEK, I dont think I 'll watch this epi yaar, tell me some other time, I'll try ! :) Please Embarrassed

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Today the various forums on IF --

In the Ipk etc show ka forum .. there was a post with a question on whether girls would ever want a guy like Arnav ...and to much pleasant surprise, an overwhelming number of girls said NO .*YaY* ...So sense does prevail in real life...nonsense is all for reel. Impressive!

EHM forum is boring as ever except for some nice one shots - at least they dont have 16+ (or whatever rated ) stuff, normal simple stories abound and its sweet to read them

NBT forum has a post bashing Megha again Confused for some article ..not sure what it says, but the same person once made  apost bashing megha, then made one supporting megha and bashing those who bashed her and now back to square one ConfusedConfused 

DEK forum has a post by Tanu...*yay Tanu!!* Loved ur analysis  ..even without knowing the show I can tell your insights are great! Plus I also found out that the heroine of the show (who I have a problem with for not writing her 12th exam and then flaunting it besides not acting well) /./.also apparently has 2 or 3 tattoes..Shocked (at 17??) and has some drunk videos to her credit.. Sleepy This just gets worse n worse LOL

MJHT forum has a post which has turned into a ArTi drool post LOL Somethings never change LOL

Edited by myownarea - 09 April 2012 at 10:20pm

a-little-hope

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Well Today I watched EMH NBT again due to updates being good LOL

Esp for debo LOL
OK.. I can't reist myself from commenting, evenif this is for Debo... I like Behena show.. I started watching it 4 weeks ago.. and don't know any previous story.. and not encouraged to catch up either. But I must say I'm loving Maanvi's character. She is really a pataka.. and whoever is the writer of the show, I think I should thank him for keeping her character and her dialogues to the perfect level.. not over the top cuteness.. not over the top tomboysihness.. it's just perfect balance.
In behna.. I liked the manvi virat interaction on the phone. she s such a pataka :D They were cute today (or yesterday for u peopleLOL) ..for me today.. LOL 
Manvi refused to talk to him unless he apologised to his bhai. She is however desp to talk to him, so they keep texting each otherLOL He apologises to bhai n they hug n all that stuff, that was also a nice scene. that was done well.. I liked how she felt bad that she refused to pick up his call...
Funny scene was Jeevika trying to manipulate maya as per viren's instructions and failing miserably LOL Krystle did a good job of portraying that pathetic attempt by J. strangely I find Jeevika's character a much better version of Gunjan's character.. LOL What else? Cant remember LOL

In NBT.. I liked the mohan encouraging Megha through out wihtout words.. yay...GO Mohan. I think I love this char..Mohan is awesome LOL . His eyes speak a lot.. LOL  He stands up to his lech BOSS Dead and gives him a good answer back. I love someone who can do that, Brilliant. I liked how he encourages her to stand up against that perv.. The lech apologized to Megha who forgave him AngryDead  I KNOOOWWW  W*F of the century, AngryAngry Why the hell did she have to sort of forgive him OuchOuch He DOESNOT deserve any kind of forgivance. Angry  word!!!! ...Ruined the mood for me. There was a funny scene between Renu and Mohan..It was funny especially since I like these 2 actors and their interaction but nothing inherently funny in the situation,,majnu gali n police n all that? Confused i skipped that part... err...

@Tanu.. I read the update of DEK, I dont think I 'll watch this epi yaar, tell me some other time, I'll try ! :) Please Embarrassed
YAY Arch :) good to know u also follow, milke bash karnege,,,mera matlab hai discuss karenge ROFL
Oh you should catch up on earlier virat manvi interactions, they were actually quite good. beech mein they stopped concentrating on them,,and kuch ajeeb sa ho gaya story n all..then it got better again.

Channel with Virat Manvi interactions
I agree Manvi's character is very well written, and the actress plays it well (strangely I dont really enjoy her off screen interviews, so dont watch them LOL)

LOL abt Jeevika.,. ROFL I have to say its true LOL

Mohan is so good isnt he :) Well u 'll enjoy the later parts, after u catch up I guess :)

a-little-hope

a-little-hope
a-little-hope

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

I didnt give you the VM link Arch LOL

ROFLLL.. I thought that was the VM link you wanted me to watch.. tabhi mai sochu.. itna special kya tha uss VM mein..ROFL

That is a channel which has all mohan/megha/guru/nanhi scenes from the beginning so that you can catch up on the scenes :)  Wont take much time ..its been only 3 months since the show began ... Ok.. I will try to catch up... I have a long list of shows to catch up.. don't know which one to start... but this one seems good choice...Embarrassed

EDIT

Guru is actually Mohan's house help, but he is also his friend/love guru etc.. Oh.. now I know which character you are talking about.. I just didnt remember the name...LOL
Really cool character. Has such an awesome comic timing! Its a treat to watch mohan and guru :)
Guru also has these maa babuji kahani for every situation Mohan is in (u'll see when u watch the scenes) Yes... he has good comic scenes.. I liked how he reminds Mohan about Megha... with that rumal...

Renu is more of a negativish character - Megha's sister in law (umm her husabnd's elder brother's wife) ..she is funny though LOL oohhh.. I FFed all the scenes of that lady...LOL toh naam kaise yaad rahega...ROFL

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Try NBT first LOL ..oh btw, what all shows do you watch?
Did you watch the bones epi? The bump in the Road?

a-little-hope

Go to top