Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 4)

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
LOL i know angrezi shows...

Hindi main i try to watch Parvarish when i get a chance...

Debo... i know bits and pieces of behna show ... my mom in law watches it ... i saw Star parivar awards too... mostof thme seemed baseless... they gave one to the girl who has cancer in that show... becuase she is strong even when she has cancer... i wonder what that means... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Divz i understand what you mean by repitive dialogues... but aur kya hi naya karenge...

Criminal minds main they look at the behavoir od the suspect and catch him... atleast that is dfferent... but still i see similarities...

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

Oh MJHT ka pagalpan LOL my friends toh almost disowned me, few days ago i was doing keedagiri in college with friends, college empty tha toh some random star ppl were shooting i guess, toh i started dissing star, and friends are like kyun MJHT hota pagal nahi ho jaati, and i am like ab tak yaad hai inko? i must have been real crazy hehe LOL

you were, you were..remember what u first did when I came to mumbai ROFL
Hence proved :D

but then we all were, atleast u r/were in college..look at us LOL

My mother used to watch Gulal (in order to prevent me from watching Pavitra Rishta i guess LOL) so more or less i used to see that, and i like the post leap scenes, oh yah very dramatic, heavy kind of drama with less light moments, but then that is the story, not typical candyfloss wala love story toh it was expected. i like neil bhatt, he did kesar very well, the angst and all.

He was very good yeah..so was she actually, mansi.  but at one point he totally acts insane. Like crazy ...their story it self gets so dramatic.

I mean the max drama I've seen is probably the MN marriage track..which was like 10 pct of this maybe, tho mereliye It was new.. I did like it overall, the show..but drama overdose :D

Behna show ka toh kya kehna LOL i guess maanvi track inspired by anand/khnh , is liye less dramatic, firslty i used to love the sister scenes during shaadi ka track, baad mein it became annoying Confused i think i like GunUr more LOL

ah coincidence!! I thought just that today! I mean I was watching this soul of mjht vm,. naya wala and I was like I deffo like Gunur more than behna wale behne LOL
They should just make it a love story :))) or family drama or soemthing..LOL
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
HEY Deepti. long time Big smile Deepti and me are castle pankhas LOL i like the cases, kabhi kabar some cases touch hearts and stuff, esp the last week episode, adhoori tragedy type kahani between the chinese mafia ka bhai and the victim. LOL, big bang theory, i will watch after exam ka jhanjhat gets over LOL

@BOF, you wont believe even the taiwanese version mein yehi problem hai, both korean and taiwanese version is like rui angle ko kheech keech keech ker pata nahi what they did, you cant blame, episodes is also more, i like the korean girl too Jan Di, aka, Makino-chan LOL but third angle is a problem, sabah says, the pool scene was copied to MJHT LOL tats y Jap version is best. 1st season 9 episodes, tight story thi, and nicely done, atleast Makino MAKES up her mind and doesnt go itna ping pong like other versions, and Domiyouji toh is the BEST, appearance sey lekar character tak the actor was perfect in everything! i cannot imagine anyone else as Domiyouji Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djmyownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_dj

Debo... i know bits and pieces of behna show ... my mom in law watches it ... i saw Star parivar awards too... mostof thme seemed baseless... they gave one to the girl who has cancer in that show... becuase she is strong even when she has cancer... i wonder what that means... 
I dont think they gave it cos she has cancer, the character is different from the usual star plus heroines..that y LOL She is not like mahantha ki devi n all that crap thye show. Very bubbly fun and she gets into truckloads of trouble LOL but believable sorts.. that is a nayee soch for star plus stds I suppose ROFL

@deeps try na bole tum, u'll like it. abhi mat dekhna lekin LOL
watch on yt the earlier parts LOL

Healer.

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
I know Debo...it was a great episode...

Maine to saare dekh liye hain season 4 ke jitne bhi aaye ... episode 19 tak dekha... there is one i think the 13th one called the Blue butterfly oh that one is good... :)... Tv pe dekhne ka mazaa alag hai lekin... :D

Gunur any day better than the  behnas...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownarea

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Originally posted by princess_dj

I dont think they gave it cos she has cancer, the character is different from the usual star plus heroines..that y LOL She is not like mahantha ki devi n all that crap thye show. Very bubbly fun and she gets into truckloads of trouble LOL but believable sorts.. that is a nayee soch for star plus stds I suppose ROFL

@deeps try na bole tum, u'll like it. abhi mat dekhna lekin LOL
watch on yt the earlier parts LOL

Will give it a shot Divz... :)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

HEY Deepti. long time Big smile Deepti and me are castle pankhas LOL i like the cases, kabhi kabar some cases touch hearts and stuff, esp the last week episode, adhoori tragedy type kahani between the chinese mafia ka bhai and the victim. LOL, big bang theory, i will watch after exam ka jhanjhat gets over LOL

@BOF, you wont believe even the taiwanese version mein yehi problem hai, both korean and taiwanese version is like rui angle ko kheech keech keech ker pata nahi what they did, you cant blame, episodes is also more, i like the korean girl too Jan Di, aka, Makino-chan LOL but third angle is a problem, sabah says, the pool scene was copied to MJHT LOL tats y Jap version is best. 1st season 9 episodes, tight story thi, and nicely done, atleast Makino MAKES up her mind and doesnt go itna ping pong like other versions, and Domiyouji toh is the BEST, appearance sey lekar character tak the actor was perfect in everything! i cannot imagine anyone else as Domiyouji Big smile

ya mou is a castle pankha too.. she ll join happily :)

waise dj influenced me to watch bones n got me addicted.
\
I dont like the dilly dallying characters - heroines (or heroes!)
So the korean Jan di got seriously irritating esp since jonpyo was quite sweet to her

They copied that pathetic pool scene of all things on earth Angry (pathetic copy in MJHT and the whole locket crap, uff.. )
Later they killed us with the locket though LOL Mayank breaking down looking at that locket was like cvs making us rue all our gaalis LOL

Season 2 mein HYD got a bit random though LOL

princess_dj

Go to top