Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 33)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

well am studying...for an interview...aise toh chhutii..its Sunday here...

whats time at your place? and what do you do the entire day? I cant imagine you not working at all...i mean i still remember how you came to forum chhup chhup ke from office and the long hours you put in...and i was unemployed then...i used to think divya itna mehnat kaise kar leti hai? tumhey bore nahi lagta aajkal?
oh good luck with the iv :)

time is 2 in the night! LOL I should sleep..I'm so droopy right now

Well its odd that I was working so many hours (12 to 14 atleast!!) for 6 years and suddenly tishh ..no kaam LOL  But I think I needed the break or I might've turned into a loony bin LOL It was getting a little too much for one. So now, I finally have some time to myself, do things I had put aside all the years I was busy studying..from school to entrances to college to pg and later at work have been busy.. It has been a real long time ...haina..so I thought I should stop and breath for a while, so this opportunity came up , I grabbed it, thodi si majboori bhi hai, I cant work ..but it helps, nahi tho I'll go back to working like a nut case.
What I do all day is a question I hate to answer LOL Usually I dont find time to do all I want to..so usually my answer is reading and writing, which sort of covers it.. I suppose LOL

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
reading what? and writing what? 

are you turning into an author?and why not try for some job which takes less time? or do you want to go back to management jobs again? after your break? you must be on dependent visa na? 
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged

reading what? and writing what? 

are you turning into an author?and why not try for some job which takes less time? or do you want to go back to management jobs again? after your break? you must be on dependent visa na? 
Not saying LOL 

I read a lot of books. I cant work here cos of visa restrictions LOL So yeah, when we come back, I intend to continue. Even if we extend, I intend to start working, right now i cant so there LOL

Actually I dont mind management at all, it was the routine i had fallen into, along with some nasty office politics that was stressful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
office politics...lol

meine bhi face kiya hai...and it was my first job so i used to feel horrible...Confused i still dont know how to handle them correctly...D'oh

why not try the IAS exams? last time i told you not to try...ab koshish karlo...you have time now na...or go for writing maybe you shall become a JK Rowling of our times...

I seriously dont get the point of working your ass for other's company...people who would use you irrespective of everything, your dedication and loyalty..i never liked the feel of jobs in private sector...do you?

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged

office politics...lol

meine bhi face kiya hai...and it was my first job so i used to feel horrible...Confused i still dont know how to handle them correctly...D'oh

why not try the IAS exams? last time i told you not to try...ab koshish karlo...you have time now na...or go for writing maybe you shall become a JK Rowling of our times...

I seriously dont get the point of working your ass for other's company...people who would use you irrespective of everything, your dedication and loyalty..i never liked the feel of jobs in private sector...do you?
Sorry I actually dozed off ..

There is never a sure fire way to handle the office politics 'cos it varies from company to company. The best you can do is keep yourself as far away from it as possible and do your work well.. baaki sab varies, maintaining a que sera sera attitude helps..not sure it works but it helps LOL

LOL at the JKR comment, without trying to be modest, unke pair ki dhool bhi banoon tho kaafi hai LOL

Working for other's company ya our own ya Govt sector, kahi na kahi baat ek hi hai...
Like.. if you work for, say, the Govt sector, if there is a lot of corruption around you, even if you dont involve yourself in it, you tend to be as helpless as in any other company, if not more.
Working for a pvt sector doesnt necessarily make it lesser.

Even in a banking job, my dealing were with corporates, usually big ones, but occasionally small firms or start up firms are our customers, in these cases, we are essentially helping these people set up enough to provide employment to others, besides the obvious output from the firm itself.

About people using you, its upto you ..you cant let people use you, sector is irrelevant in that. I may have fared even better if I could agree to some of the politics that were played out in my company. something as simple as giving a lesser rating to one of the employees for eg.. just because the boss does not like the person..When I refuse to rate them less, I irk my boss, who in turn would ruin my appraisal LOL Simple as that, so I as good as sacrifice my rating (which I deserve too) for someone who reports to me. Here, my mind is clear, atleast its easier to fight injustice done to me than be party to injustice.

If you think that was completely off tangent and was mostly rambling, I'll use the excuse that I'm extremely sleepy.LOL

-Rinky-

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
About your IAS query , only 2 words  - age Limit LOL

-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Hmm...i get your point...if that makes you happy...am happy for you Tongue

but i do think you should try to write...maybe you can be really succesful ...make a real difference...and make us proud...i can always tell you were my friend...Embarrassed

anyways i believe you need to sleep...tata and GN 

myownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
age limit is 30 na...have u crossed 30?

myownarea

Go to top