Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 3)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Arrey us tarah toh i watch all the shows and keep on dissing LOL in btw study break ek ek scene types. Na boley Tum also i hardly catch now a days, last i heard she is being tricked by her boss to a hotel Confused Behna show toh maya scares me, last i saw was virat imagining manvi and describing maya was it Confused i was totally HAIN LOL although i like it how Maanvi is dealing with her bimari. once i remember i switched on Is pyaar ko etc show, went W*F, changed channel, zee tv hitler didi, again went maha W*F ROFL, this went on till channel khatam ho gaya GEC kaROFL irritatingly tv hi bandh ker diya.

MN ki toh baat hi kuch aur thi, i remember fanaa hug key waqt, recently transferred living in guest house, and one more family was living, common tv and all, raat key 11 bajey repeat aata tha, and other family was watching slumdog millionaire Stern Smile i told ma, MJHT dekhna hai, she rolled her eyes LOL, i went to sleep depress ho ker LOL

Bones as such i dont keep track waisey, jab star world mein they air old seasons i see, but i know she just recently gave birth na? Hayeee! so cute the baby is!! you watch castle?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i can stack, stack karney mein kam time lagta hai than making avis ROFL i told tanu usko avis banaker dena hai, ab tak nahi banaya i am sure she is maha bhadki hue ROFL ok i will try nocturnal time mein to stack Big smile

edit :

btw which emotional drama you were talking about?

Edited by Debolina. - 05 April 2012 at 12:35am

myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
today is national tell a lie day Stern Smile LOL
myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Crazy stuff we've done for MN *shakes head*

abhi everything actually seems normal again..ROFL i can understand the TV dilemma, I actually aiwehi read most forums, which is how I end up watching some of the shows.
ya i like the manvi ka track.

LOL at the weirdest of weird twitter trends.. !! LOL

oh the one I was talking of is gulaal. I actually watch VMs randomly, if I like a VM I watch the scenes from the show, sometimes watch the whole thing. I watched the whole kesar gulaal . So much drama Shocked I mean its nicely written, dialogues, settings, even the dialect and all and good acting bhi...fir bhi I was so not used to the whole new different level of drama of ths SP shows..

strangely in spite of the cancer track, ehm.. seems to have the least elevel of drama in comparison.
princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hey Debo , Divz...

Arey meeting thi yaar... some presentation...

I saw prisoner in the pipe... and i agree i feel for booth at times...

BTW you should watch Castle too... beckket and Castle are nice... :). I am currently watiching Criminal minds too and Big banf theory... :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Waise debo, I watched 9 epis of BOF, man so much Rui ka angle in this..Its like almost a rui makina angle there ShockedShocked ( I mean in Korean thye have other names I cant remember, I'm stuck on the Japanese names )
The girl in Korean is cute. I dont like the guy much. Confused

@Nbtnm..hain aise hi kuch, strangely I keep wishing Rati had done this show. LOL which is strange'cos I dont watch HD ..LOL

Healer.

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_dj

Hey Debo , Divz...

Arey meeting thi yaar... some presentation...

I saw prisoner in the pipe... and i agree i feel for booth at times...

BTW you should watch Castle too... beckket and Castle are nice... :). I am currently watiching Criminal minds too and Big banf theory... :D
Deeejaayy finally LOL

ooh all angrezi shows huh LOL 

Will try castle. later LOL 

U know me, I like desi..only ting is nothing appeals to me Ouch

In PITP - I loved the part where everyone comes to celebrate the baby with gifts
U know I love Hodgins LOL Went majorly aww at his expression at the baby.
It was funny though suddenly their dialogues on the cases are so so so mundanely same.
I did a digital recreation. I did a search in the FBI database, blah blahLOL
Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Oh MJHT ka pagalpan LOL my friends toh almost disowned me, few days ago i was doing keedagiri in college with friends, college empty tha toh some random star ppl were shooting i guess, toh i started dissing star, and friends are like kyun MJHT hota pagal nahi ho jaati, and i am like ab tak yaad hai inko? i must have been real crazy hehe LOL

My mother used to watch Gulal (in order to prevent me from watching Pavitra Rishta i guess LOL) so more or less i used to see that, and i like the post leap scenes, oh yah very dramatic, heavy kind of drama with less light moments, but then that is the story, not typical candyfloss wala love story toh it was expected. i like neil bhatt, he did kesar very well, the angst and all.

Behna show ka toh kya kehna LOL i guess maanvi track inspired by anand/khnh , is liye less dramatic, firslty i used to love the sister scenes during shaadi ka track, baad mein it became annoying Confused i think i like GunUr more LOL

myownarea

Go to top