Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 132)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
hello ppl...and Rinky, u mte just want to edit that out, i didnt said it for whole world...

@ Divya... they didnt get married per se... from what i heard they made a mockery of marriage...

6 pheras we took a month back, abhi 7th le liya, ho gayi shaadi, what utter shit...

Cant believe Rati is dnt this crap called Show...

and someone made me see the eww scene... trust me wen i say this, that guy was even worse than baba in bargad ka ped...

and Rati was plain uncomfortable... u cud see the distress right on her face... not quite like a lady surrendering herself to her husband...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djmyownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
it seemed they did...reminded me of the barn scene of MN u know...hand holding scene...and all...even us jagah me bhi they had straw...how i hate straws...LOL

thats like super super fast...yesterday's epi went like a whoosh...kitna kuchh ek din me...Shocked ila bedi is one hell of a confused woman...she just dumps one track for another like we cast away newspaper without completely reading it...LOL

seems zee pressurises it too much for trps...Confused

as for tdp? nah it doesnt look like that...its decent, not even sensual...

btw they will use bhage rey man in rain today...to show indira's happiness...Embarrassed

princess_djmyownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

hello ppl...and Rinky, u mte just want to edit that out, i didnt said it for whole world...

@ Divya... they didnt get married per se... from what i heard they made a mockery of marriage...

6 pheras we took a month back, abhi 7th le liya, ho gayi shaadi, what utter shit...

Cant believe Rati is dnt this crap called Show...

and someone made me see the eww scene... trust me wen i say this, that guy was even worse than baba in bargad ka ped...

and Rati was plain uncomfortable... u cud see the distress right on her face... not quite like a lady surrendering herself to her husband...
hey annie :)

They took 6 pheras earlier?? I'm so out of the loop!! Confused 

Ok whatever ,,however, they did marry right!!

And U WATCHED IT?? Have u gone mad?? Shocked U dont even like the guy how did u watch it????

princess_djannie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
ah, i m not so surprised... they are doing exactly what Imagine ppl did, copy MN...without realising that its impossible to recreate MN...and even if u wanna try u need Arjun and Rati for that...

and DO NOT EVEN mention MN alongwith them...if i hated rishi's character, i hate Indira even more...

She is as spineless as Chandu was...

princess_djmyownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i edited it annie...and dont worry no one who reads this CC cares about HD...so tumko waise bhi pms nahi miltey...

btw how did u like meeting me yesterday? Embarrassed did u like the book? Embarrassed have u uploaded the pic? Embarrassed

and annie i suggest u dont watch HD...spare urself and spare divya...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_djannie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

it seemed they did...reminded me of the barn scene of MN u know...hand holding scene...and all...even us jagah me bhi they had straw...how i hate straws...LOL

thats like super super fast...yesterday's epi went like a whoosh...kitna kuchh ek din me...Shocked ila bedi is one hell of a confused woman...she just dumps one track for another like we cast away newspaper without completely reading it...LOL

seems zee pressurises it too much for trps...Confused

as for tdp? nah it doesnt look like that...its decent, not even sensual...

btw they will use bhage rey man in rain today...to show indira's happiness...Embarrassed
LOL Rinky..are u seriously comparing it to MN ?? LOL

Waisse haan this is really quick,

Zee pressurises for TRPs and rightfully so ..all their shows are not doing well, so they dont want to shut down like imagine right!!

I'm sure it was decent, just the comparison worried me a wee bit LOL

wow, Rati on bhaage re mann again :D I'm sure cant beat the nupur wala :) :)

EDIT

ooh I wont watch it Rinky, LOL dont worry LOL I dont follow the show at all, so whats the point!

Edited by myownarea - 19 April 2012 at 12:22am

princess_dj-Rinky-annie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
indira is like chandu? LOL my my...LOL annie u are much better outside forum than inside it...LOL

princess_djannie07myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
@ Apparently he tied her up and forcefully took pheras a few weeks back and now they by mistake went round the fire...so ho gayi shaadi...

i  mean this is the most stupid thing ever on earth...

and i knw,...trust me that guy is Pathetic with a CAPITAL P...whoever made him hero...he looked more like a rapist...

no wonder she was so uncomfy...it was so etched on her face...not quite like the rati i knw...

she even hug him from 1 ft distance... like wid samrat... i m sure she doesnt like that guy much

princess_dj-Rinky-myownarea

Go to top