Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 122)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Originally posted by myownarea

My daily updates LOL (Well almost!)
Here comes my favorite part of the cc... your updates...  Embarrassed
Love you Hug

awieee Love you tooo Hug (also glad somebody reads them LOL)
EHM - LOL Cant help it,  me too... like like like.. LOL I'm liking all the almost in love scenes LOL He is in love, she isnt there yet, he confessed, she didnt hear it LOL  I love this phase somehow.. reminds me of the phase when Mayank was in love.. and Nupur wasn't there yet... the terrace scene.. tum bahot acche ho... God.. I love MN... Day Dreaming
Back to the topic.. I'm liking VM scenes.. Embarrassed

oooh I know, though we cant compare them to MN (waise there can be no other MN LOL) still I love the phase :) suddenly I like this show much more than I used to LOL
Only a week or so back, I wanted Virat and Manvi to remain friends, cos frankly they are great as best friends.. I was worried the whole love angle with turn their story into stereotypical BS.. LOL  I think the writers are doing good job of keeping the story intersting.. the dialogues are plain and simple.. not too much sweet... let's hope their friendship stays the same with falling in love phase.. Virat wasn't acting too much in love.. that's a good sign.. he was in his elements of best friends still... I'm liking it the way it is going.

I know *nods head* but u know though its very friendly friendly, he wasnt so smiley smiley as a friend, they used to be ready to nocho each other's eyes out at times ROFL
These scenes though are sweet and maybe I've become cheesy or somethingLOL I'm liking it :)
You? Cheesy??? nahhh.. you are finely shredded cheese... which is GOOD. LOL

hehe :)) Ok, I like finely shredded cheese I suppose LOL
NBT - Mohan!! sigh.. that guy makes you feel for him..  I know. And the guy knows how to act.. which helps a lot with the portrayal of the character.
Agrreee!! Fine actor he is :) Makes me so happy to see good actors in lead roles LOL
I'm GLAD he doesnt like the drama they are playing and is concerned that Mrs Vyas is breaking her own rules for him.. You cant but helplove nanhi. Nanhi is a sweetheart.. she is adorable.. friendly and smart.. the more I watch the show.. the more I relate to my kids somehow..
oh yes!! ek ladki fir ek ladka, I can see the connection now :)
. However, whats up with Megha and jiji Confused they seem to have no problems lying through their teeth even though its for a good cause. Megha is not liking Rashmi for sure.. and hence going out of the way to help Mohan.
yeah, but u know, its a bit too much of a deviation for Megha ...even thats ok, but the lying got me a little erm..disappointed..nothing else, I like it that she is helping mohan in front of Rashmi...but to her in laws n stuff, its a little weird!
 Nanhi joining in the lies makes me unhappy for some reason .. Glad Addu resisted! LOL  Addu is cutie.LOL
ya but he hates mohan ROFL Love mohan;s reaction when he saw addu in the end!!
The ending was  LOL ..reminded me of some horrible sequences in MJHT. .I think it was the political track *shudder* LOL political track... ?? ROFL How we all tolerated that track God only knows.. Confused
 LOL I have no idea, but now, in hindsight I'm happy as hell that track got scrapped ROFL
Bones - I liked the Vazir storyline .. but hey, it was predictable too. Bones is a sweetheart isnt she? and Cam LOL .. so socially inept at times!! Sweets is too interfering sometimes, I mean not everything between a couple is meant for the quack to know! Angela and Hodgins (<3 ) were sweet as usual :) and Booth, oh god...I realise what n odd pair Booth and bones are LOL but so meant to be too :D
 Didn't watch it yet.. but liked your update!

Do watch :)
EDIT

DEK - Read updates :) TANU>> I'll watch it as and when I like the updates LOL aaj nahi dekha LOL but got the story..yay!!

Edited by myownarea - 17 April 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Happy anniversary deeps...whats your hubby gifted u this time? Embarrassed

heloo others...kaun kaun hai?

Hiyaaa Rinky!! :)
Hum  hi hum hai tho kya hum hai
Tum hi tum ho tho kya tum ho? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope-Rinky-

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
hey rinky...

thanks... no gifts this time...we bought stuff for the house...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a-little-hope-Rinky-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@divya did u read my few page post...i hope u read it :)
about DEK great progress LOL...i don't want to force u to watch :) so chill

@jess my exams r coming so busy with them...

a-little-hopemyownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
deepti ji getting boring...pati se kuchh mang nahi sakti thi? my mom makes it a point to remind papa...what are you giving me this year...and when he says this...she is like...bas itna hi? LOL

helyo divya...and is archie ji around?Embarrassed

edit-

heylo tanvi

Edited by -Rinky- - 17 April 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_dja-little-hopemyownareaBadtameez_Dil

princess_dj IF-Sizzlerz
princess_dj
princess_dj

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
rinky... i am not becominf boring... i always was... LOL

No giftsthis time... none at all... we gifted each other stuff we bought for home...

-Rinky-myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Actually I wonder what gifts can be exchanged LOL 
@Tanu,,,LOL ooh that one..did u take a pic of them burn it and flush down the ashes LOL 
Arrey mein tho annie ko chidaa rahi thi, tera declaration kaha se aagaya LOL

DEK I'll watch if I like the updates ...waise mast analysis hai us forum mein.. LOL
Not too over the top nor too little, its just the right amount of analysis which I like :)

-Rinky-Badtameez_Dil

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
deepti aap toh mahan ho...bilkul hindi serial ki heroine ki tarah...swami ne jo diya wohi le liya...LOL

bhala anniversary pe koi furrniture gift karta hai? atleast ek rose toh diya hoga?Embarrassed

btw i hated how pune lost yesterday...mera dimag abhi bhi garam hai...arrrghhh...i hate nehra...last over ko kitna run diya...archana u not supporting or watching IPL...pune looks good this year...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

Go to top