Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 116)

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
@ Debo...yes we have so much to catch before u go... " ignores the last part"...

Titanic, ishqjaade... i even wanted to see teri meri kahani wid u... but lagta nahi hoga...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-myownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
margaret mitchell wrote just one book...and i just LOVE gone with the wind...its my fave novel...she is my fave character...next is heathcliff of wuthering heights...then is Snape of HP...

and yes there has never been a better adaptation of P and P than BBC...btw BBC had also done hercule poirot...did u guys see it? it was brilliant...they got a guy who looked exactly like they explained in the novel...

@divya...u dont know arti? wow...she is my friend who lives in alaska LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

yeah rati does seem a little aloof these days...but if you consistently play a sad role it can affect u...and u know what? i have seen all the segments of rati and her co stars...they all stick to her like glue...it seems like they are basking in "her" popularity...but like i said...i am happy the show is about her...just hoping it does well for her...cause in life aapko sab kuchh toh nahi milta...havent u done a bad job in ur life divya? but it did help ur resume..
I dont blame her for taking up the show

Zee ka show, top show billing, prime time, different character, no other leads as such, title don her character, show centred on her .. its only right she took it up,,

but the way things have turned out is sad..

Depressing part is fans are losing interest too.. At one time even when KSG and GC craze was at its height..people would manage to get Rati at no,1 or 2 (just using ranking as a parameter here)

Now slowly she moved from 3 to 4 to 5..and frankly nobody is bothered enough,,,

something's not going right..

I have worked for only 6 years and I'd like to believe I havent done a bad job in those yearsLOL
but thats just me being slightly delusional (unrelated to its usage in the forum) ..I'm sure I have
and of she is doing it for her resume I dont have an issue.

I Still want the show to buck up and do well..not her to quit the show

-Rinky-annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@ BBC of P&P Day Dreaming

Mr Darcy Day Dreaming i wanted tat C.D. for so long LOL then my friend gifted me on christmas Hug but yah agree Collin Firth was BRILLIANT in potraying Darcy!!! and he and Jennifer Ehle had amazing chemistry, i mean the interactions b/w Lizzy and Darcy used to be so powerful LOL

@ Annie

you know i am actually making a list of things to do before i go, watch a play, have pizza from pizza by the way, listen to jazz in jazz by the way...do as far as vasai creek, see virar beach yada yada...pata nahi itna time milega ki nahi LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
by the way i was thinking of watching NBT...kahan se start karoon? i went to their forum...i liked the dialogues...esp the ones mohan says...he is the hero right?

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

@ divya, haan toh, she only wrote dim witt last mein LOL to jeevika indirectly tat is LOL
oo ok,,misunderstanding ho gayee LOL Sorry :D
@ annie, we are seeing ishaqzaade together LOL

Majorly JEALOUS Muh
btw, JDJ is starting again, this time on colors, ufff last year ka chang controversy LOL

Totally undeserving winner, it should have been sushant..atleast I wouldve accepted Yana (cos I love SalmanLOL (the dancer) )
i saw the promo of kya superkool hai hum Dead
EWWW

Originally posted by annie07

ah Divya, Mr. Darcy there...he was so perfect...and my fav line when he proposes her... " relieve me off my sufferings, consent to be my wife"

goes into fangirly mode Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

and his expressions...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

by the way i was thinking of watching NBT...kahan se start karoon? i went to their forum...i liked the dialogues...esp the ones mohan says...he is the hero right?
You should :)

Mohan is the hero and currently the only guy on TeeVee right now I really like
and Kunal can act and how :)

-Rinky-annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Yah sushant should have won, Yana-Salman winning would have been acceptable as well, but blah Chang??? all the anti - sushant brigade in the forum were like the show is abt non learners learning how to dance yada yada, and so chang won because he went on to dance being a non dancer, while sushant was a trained dancer Confused HAIN??? toh bulaya kyun ussey show per? halwa khaaney key liye, oh sorry shayad ankita ko propose karney key liye...my bad LOL btw i heard ankita-sushant got engaged, and sushant bagged a movie LOL

@ NBT, mohan is not the hero, mohan is spiderman ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

Go to top