Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 115)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

yes chetan bhagat is a chic lit writer...an out and out one...LOL durjoy dutta is the same...LOL frustrated engineer turned author...LOL that is why i was thinking of writing a chic lit myself...am quite frustrated too...so what me not an engineer...science grad toh hoo...LOL

oh i c LOL I didnt know durjoy dutta...oh then it might fit me as well LOL
BTW, have u all read
THE immortals of Meluha??
ITs an interesting read! the language is very pedestrian the story is gripping!!

as for injustice to rati in HD...i think rati did face injustice in MJHT as well...quite a lot...and i dont need to restate the saga...only her co star was good and chemsitry rocking...obviuosly nupur was a great character to play...but that too happened due to rati's hard work...look at sanaya and drashti playing bubbly chracters...they cant make a similar mark...maybe rati again would...with indira...and the entire show works around her...atleast she is getting the importance she deserves...the rest we have to wait and watch...Tongue

I agree, injustice was done in MJHT as well.. but yeah then there was the costar and chemistry and which helped us not look beyond.. but u know Rinky..it also looked like she was enjoying herself on the sets, now a days she looks positively gloomy., I can understand the character being that way..but in ALL interviews and away from sets too??

Must say D & S managed to capture a huge fan base if not anything else..

I'm glad the entire show works around her, just that I wish it were a much much better show!

male lead? kya bolun...i am used to the guy however i mite find him irritating...now there seems no going back...either i accept him and watch the show else i dont...so...i have no choice i guess
umm yeah, this is ur dilemma.. I cant stand watching someone like that
just as I cudnt watch bhavna opposite Arjun..

I just wish there were more talented co stars.. it makes it easier to watch ppl we like.

Edited by myownarea - 17 April 2012 at 1:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
true fan? LOL and i am a false fan i guess...LOL

u know there is a saying- what cant be cured should be ignored...ROFL

jeevika is viren ji's patni hai na? who has completely given up on her behena...yeh zulm aur nahi sehna...LOL

btw u guys are still stuck on arti? kya khatey ho tum log? LOL

annie07myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
i have seen pride and prejudice and sense and sensibility both on BBC...its awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.-Rinky-myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
margaret mitchell ka i have read only gone with the wind, i have no idea about her other works, gone with the wind, that too only because the 4 hr movie.

ok i'll try sense and sensibility on BBC sometime too, i guess it wont as good ad p&P but fir bhi  

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
@Rinky

I liked Gone with the wind LOL Scarlett O'Hara is one hell of a character isnt she.
I remember reading it in my college hostel during my Engg days right in between my mid-terms LOL I couldnt put it down even to study ..

Have u seen the movie, thats wonderful as well...and very long!!

Anne Frank, sigh, she was indeed !

Jane austen was feminist, nahi re.. not from any angle LOL

@Debo..
Not dim wit..some bright wit that is LOL

And I love the BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice...Colin Firth as Mr Darcy...OMG is he the MOST charming Mr Darcy EVER...the way he emotes.. I really truly melted then and there I think..in that letter scene where he confesses...

@Rinky

ArTi..who?? LOL

Healer.-Rinky-annie07

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
yeah rati does seem a little aloof these days...but if you consistently play a sad role it can affect u...and u know what? i have seen all the segments of rati and her co stars...they all stick to her like glue...it seems like they are basking in "her" popularity...but like i said...i am happy the show is about her...just hoping it does well for her...cause in life aapko sab kuchh toh nahi milta...havent u done a bad job in ur life divya? but it did help ur resume..

annie07myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
@ divya, haan toh, she only wrote dim witt last mein LOL to jeevika indirectly tat is LOL

@ annie, we are seeing ishaqzaade together LOL

btw, JDJ is starting again, this time on colors, ufff last year ka chang controversy LOL

i saw the promo of kya superkool hai hum Dead

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
ah Divya, Mr. Darcy there...he was so perfect...and my fav line when he proposes her... " relieve me off my sufferings, consent to be my wife"

-Rinky-myownarea

Go to top