Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 112)

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debolina.

Mumbai lost yesterday vs Delhi...blah...my whole time line had ppl saying delhi was always aagey, ab cricket mein bhi aagey...i was like HAIN? yeh kaha sey aya bhai LOL

haha the parallel u drew was cute.. but MI ka loss wasnt !! Ouch

@ipk show , that show challenges every ounce of ur intelligence Dead

ab kya hua??  I dont have the patience even for that forum sometimes..

@ EHM i saw yesterday, in bits, liked virat's confession Smile and yeah i liked it for it simplicity Smile (the forum had hungama u know a few days ago)...then maanvi fainted Confused...then regained consciousness Confused

Like like LOL I actually really liked it, and unexpectedly so.,I was so sure I wouldnt like it ROFL ..u know they'll make it filmy sochke..par surprise!! Ofcourse she fainted LOL nahi tho kahani khatam ..I mean if she wasnt ill, there is not much of an issue in their story.. they ll confess, they marry and be happy, ignore random issues of  bua cos frankly they wont care LOL 

@NBT i missed the first part, saw it from where nanhi was chasing tat uncle, liked it how she goes to mohan and starts crying bitterly over how he refused to recognize her and called her beggar, liked the bit where he says, duniya tedi hai LOL and all. also loved the show tying bit ROFL ROFL nanhi teaching mohan...awww. then rashmi calling them to the farm house...and calls nanhi as intelligent to which mohan says maa pe gayi hai LOL awww LOL and last bit i liked when mohan says mein sambhaal lunga to nanhi and trips and nanhi is like nahi sambhaal paoge LOL
precap : jeeji bhi??? ROFL ROFL

I love these 2 ..Mohan and nanhi are so damn cute, they are unlike any adult child pairing in any show.. they are so believable too :) LOL jiji is funny  :) I liked it all...par how much are they gonna take the whole family thingy...?

@ tanu if u read this abt DEK, aajkal i watch every show aadha adhura, pls tell me what "upaye" did raaj purohit ji give to the yuvrani issue LOL
over to u Tanu ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaar_ka_panchi

hellooo ji

debo acha hua tu mil gayi

i uploaded vm on yt with sonyvegas effects ...video on yt is not coming clear Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpimWUIqH7A

kabhi kabhi depends on coloring you know, vegas per accha lag jaata hai when u upload it yt per, tab jawab de deta hai LOL woh beech beech mein disturbance ho raha hai na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownareaBadtameez_Dil

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annie07

what bakwaas, Delhi was alwz aagey... yeah rte...mere pair ki jooti

Delhi is only aagey in crime, corruption, eve-teasing... uff, i so hate  that place...i get all negative the moment i step there...and wahan ke log to subhan-allah, they think themselves to be direct descendants of god

maattt darao mujhe ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
heyy annie ,divyaHug

debo yuppp beech beech mein its disturbing..uff they toh drama hai Ermm upload karo toh pata chale...that's rediculousss how we get to know ki kaunsa suit karega kaunsa nahi...

annie07myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
@ Debo... i made the VM on main pareshaan... for u... aur koi request hai to bata do...

Healer.myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@ Debo...lol, i m not scaring you, its my personal perspective...

@ Divya... can u come on fb...2 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myownarea

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
chic lit means...written with a light tone, easy language and talking about daily trivalities of life...in a humorous way...its considered chic lit...cause it doesnt have the self obsessed masculine masochist attitude to it...it is more like life aisa hi hota hai...lets face it...and we are no saints so sab chalta hai...

even arundhati ray writes from a woman's perspective but she is not a chic lit writer cause she makes life seem like an eternally drak space to live in peppered with awesome literary skills...and madam jane austen? i think she is a mature chic lit writer...ROFL no offence to her fans...LOL

Annie you have a habit of always going to defensive or aggressive ...i did not mean that since you are an arti fan u are dissing rati...i meant since you dont watch the show and dont know what is required of indira you are seeing with a myopic view...nupur was a loud vivacious character but indira holds back her emotions and feels frightened about being happy...another reason u wont see chamak is becos the Ph/Cvs dont want her to smile at all...thats ajeeb...but thats how HD is now...Tongue

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Dont worry Debo...just remember its not Mumbai.baaki sab teek hai ..
matlab even if we delay u until 10 in the night, u have to be home by 8 LOL

eek I';m not helping am I..?

-Rinky-annie07

Go to top