Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) (Page 111)

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Mumbai lost yesterday vs Delhi...blah...my whole time line had ppl saying delhi was always aagey, ab cricket mein bhi aagey...i was like HAIN? yeh kaha sey aya bhai LOL

@ipk show , that show challenges every ounce of ur intelligence Dead

@ EHM i saw yesterday, in bits, liked virat's confession Smile and yeah i liked it for it simplicity Smile (the forum had hungama u know a few days ago)...then maanvi fainted Confused...then regained consciousness Confused

@NBT i missed the first part, saw it from where nanhi was chasing tat uncle, liked it how she goes to mohan and starts crying bitterly over how he refused to recognize her and called her beggar, liked the bit where he says, duniya tedi hai LOL and all. also loved the show tying bit ROFL ROFL nanhi teaching mohan...awww. then rashmi calling them to the farm house...and calls nanhi as intelligent to which mohan says maa pe gayi hai LOL awww LOL and last bit i liked when mohan says mein sambhaal lunga to nanhi and trips and nanhi is like nahi sambhaal paoge LOL
precap : jeeji bhi??? ROFL ROFL

@ tanu if u read this abt DEK, aajkal i watch every show aadha adhura, pls tell me what "upaye" did raaj purohit ji give to the yuvrani issue LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-annie07myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hellooo ji

debo acha hua tu mil gayi

i uploaded vm on yt with sonyvegas effects ...video on yt is not coming clear Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpimWUIqH7A

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

annie07myownarea

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Originally posted by Debolina.

i wanna read chick flicks too Unhappy

stuck with growth models, product markets and integration Dead
Hey debo Hug

isnt ur exam tomorrow?? Confused

nahi day after tomo LOL i just got up ROFL

annie07myownarea

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

does he mandle his wife? monsieur mahan raizada? and women find it hot...hmmm...

i dunno why i could mever stand archie...khoobsoorat ladki se pyar...plain ladki se dosti...oops not dosti just use her like ur assistant come confidant come rescuer come agony aunt...

heylo debo...do u read chic lits too?

btw...tell me something...why are books written with a femlinine POV called chic lits and the ones for men as general read? why cant men read chic lit? why this demarcation? i almost feel they pull chic lits down by this...
oh he does manhandle with a heart of gold OuchAngryDead

Waise thats jo jeeta wahi sikander.. I dont care abt khoobsoorat plain, I prefer the nicer girl ROFL
but I aint Archie..

Ok, what is chicklit?? Loads of general read novels are from female POV..including the Jane Austens and all..like a lot of classics are..

Does chicklit mean romantic n stuff? Then I guess its cos men are not interested in reading them..

Edited by myownarea - 17 April 2012 at 12:50am

-Rinky-annie07

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
ah, i said she looked dull... and i disagree, she does well, when she has to look angry, hurt, strict... all that she does well...

She can act well, but not upto the standard of Rati , i know... and if she is taking special efforts, means she is in love... so that chamak should automatically be there, irrespective of whether u are strict or not... coz wen u are in love...nothing else exists...

And just coz i m forever in love with ArTi , doesnt mean i cant differentiate between things... i said Arjun was bad when he was in PM... show and i wnt deny that Rati isnt upto her usual standard in this show...

Healer.myownarea

annie07 IF-Stunnerz
annie07
annie07

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
what bakwaas, Delhi was alwz aagey... yeah rte...mere pair ki jooti

Delhi is only aagey in crime, corruption, eve-teasing... uff, i so hate  that place...i get all negative the moment i step there...and wahan ke log to subhan-allah, they think themselves to be direct descendants of god

Healer.myownarea

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
debo abhi nahi bataya koi upaya on yuvrani issue yest was on M gets aashirwaad from guruji ...for which J & BR created hungama why guruji gave aashirwaad to M when J is would be yuvrani...
DS was the star of yest how she just turned the tables & no one to pin-point her...
in whole episode her expressions were like worth to watch how intelligently she made M to take aashirwaad without bring knowing to anyone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Healer.myownareaannie07

Healer. IF-Sizzlerz
Healer.
Healer.

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
yes rinky, i do, i bought 20s girl a year back, still did not read it, its playing with dhool mitti now LOL

annie07myownarea

Go to top