HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Hi Tanu... when will you land here panchi ji?
LOL yeah πŸ˜†
waise Mostly I dont give much dyaan on the crime as such, its very predictable most times
there r only a few epis I really love with respect to the crime
but bones n booth are good every time. I love Hodgins n angela n cam n the gang
except daisy maybe πŸ₯±

Tanu has anotherr 2 hrs of class
SA cannot ACT. Period... i am not saying anything else...πŸ˜†  ( Hides from Tanu cause she will kill us both ... Divz... you and me)

Bones is awesome...

I am majorly into crime shows now... Criminal minds, bones , Castle,,... will give NCIS a shot too soon Archu

mere case me ulta hai...i m totally into crime shows now..dexter, crminal minds, castle...love them all
Originally posted by myownarea

LOL yeah πŸ˜†
waise Mostly I dont give much dyaan on the crime as such, its very predictable most times
there r only a few epis I really love with respect to the crime
but bones n booth are good every time. I love Hodgins n angela n cam n the gang
except daisy maybe πŸ₯±

Tanu has anotherr 2 hrs of class

angela hodgins are soo cute... The First date... awww... it was soo romantic...

Waise... you sohuld have the 3 episode in the season 7 of bones... the one with dolls... its was so cute... angela trying to fix the new pram and shouting at hodgins... He is your son too you know... cute
Originally posted by Mou.

i guess jess, when u watch tv only for time pass tolerance level goes up automatically...MJHT was part of life...but i don't think any other shows can ever reach to that point in my life again!
YES Mou :)

We went overboard with our love for MN πŸ˜† I loved that part actually, we were majorly fanatical werent we,. abusing CVs to changing storylines *rollseyes* to umm bringing bacck the dead πŸ˜›

Everything else is like meh πŸ˜† 
I dont feel remotely attached to anythingπŸ˜† (Thank god 🀣 )
That is true Mou...  We can never find MN like characters in any other show... I don't even try to find them anywhere... they live in our hearts...

And Divz.. I agree word to word.. with your analysis of BOF... it is little childish and over dramatic with the mother's character and all... I might leave the korean vesion and start with the jap version  
The new one of bones too... when brennan says .. christine angela booth...everyones reaction is sooo good,...

criminal minds main also like Zack in bones is a boy with 3 phd's spencer reid karke... he is great too... 
Originally posted by myownarea

YES Mou :)

We went overboard with our love for MN πŸ˜† I loved that part actually, we were majorly fanatical werent we,. abusing CVs to changing storylines *rollseyes* to umm bringing bacck the dead πŸ˜›

Everything else is like meh πŸ˜† 
I dont feel remotely attached to anythingπŸ˜† (Thank god 🀣 )
things we did...πŸ˜†      the most surprising thing for me was i actually got in to fight with sg fans..i NEVER got into fight with anyone in my real life...( except mom & sis -u knw ppl u take for grantedπŸ˜†)
Originally posted by princess_dj

SA cannot ACT. Period... i am not saying anything else...πŸ˜†  ( Hides from Tanu cause she will kill us both ... Divz... you and me)

Bones is awesome...

I am majorly into crime shows now... Criminal minds, bones , Castle,,... will give NCIS a shot too soon Archu

nah deeps, she agrees πŸ˜† though she says she used to love the chem (???) between kash πŸ˜†

She now watches DEK where AGAIN the girl cant act πŸ˜†

MN was the only abberation I guess πŸ˜†

So Crime shows all of u...I'm into Japanese n Korean thanks to Debo πŸ˜†
ok talking abt Korean shows ..i recently watche done & fell in love with the gal there...the show's name is my girlfriend is a Gumiho...

& for allthe crime shiow fans .must must must watch SHERLOCK -its sherlock homes in modern times solving crimes..its like a master class of crime shows...the guy who act as Sherlock .he is brilliant...i feel he is actually living Sherlock homes...