Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i edited it annie...and dont worry no one who reads this CC cares about HD...so tumko waise bhi pms nahi miltey...

btw how did u like meeting me yesterday? 😳 did u like the book? ðŸ˜³ have u uploaded the pic? ðŸ˜³

and annie i suggest u dont watch HD...spare urself and spare divya...😆
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

it seemed they did...reminded me of the barn scene of MN u know...hand holding scene...and all...even us jagah me bhi they had straw...how i hate straws...😆

thats like super super fast...yesterday's epi went like a whoosh...kitna kuchh ek din me...😲 ila bedi is one hell of a confused woman...she just dumps one track for another like we cast away newspaper without completely reading it...😆

seems zee pressurises it too much for trps...😕

as for tdp? nah it doesnt look like that...its decent, not even sensual...

btw they will use bhage rey man in rain today...to show indira's happiness...😳

LOL Rinky..are u seriously comparing it to MN ?? 😆

Waisse haan this is really quick,

Zee pressurises for TRPs and rightfully so ..all their shows are not doing well, so they dont want to shut down like imagine right!!

I'm sure it was decent, just the comparison worried me a wee bit 😆

wow, Rati on bhaage re mann again :D I'm sure cant beat the nupur wala :) :)

EDIT

ooh I wont watch it Rinky, 😆 dont worry 😆 I dont follow the show at all, so whats the point!
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
indira is like chandu? ðŸ˜† my my...😆 annie u are much better outside forum than inside it...😆
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Apparently he tied her up and forcefully took pheras a few weeks back and now they by mistake went round the fire...so ho gayi shaadi...

i  mean this is the most stupid thing ever on earth...

and i knw,...trust me that guy is Pathetic with a CAPITAL P...whoever made him hero...he looked more like a rapist...

no wonder she was so uncomfy...it was so etched on her face...not quite like the rati i knw...

she even hug him from 1 ft distance... like wid samrat... i m sure she doesnt like that guy much
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

LOL Rinky..are u seriously comparing it to MN ?? 😆

Waisse haan this is really quick,

Zee pressurises for TRPs and rightfully so ..all their shows are not doing well, so they dont want to shut down like imagine right!!

I'm sure it was decent, just the comparison worried me a wee bit 😆

wow, Rati on bhaage re mann again :D I'm sure cant beat the nupur wala :) :)

i dont know re...i dont want to compare...the shows are different...and so is the setting

i dont want them to use MN symbolisms that is it...they can have their own trademark...but many things they do does remind u of MN...

and too much pressure just takes away the essence of the show...let the story grow according to its trajectory
myownarea thumbnail
ummm what?? Ok, I think I'll take back my questions, I'll remain happily ignorant of whats happening and go back to hoping show does well for Rati's sake 😆
annie07 thumbnail
yes Indira is like Chandu...

he loved his family... wanted to do so much for them... moment he got a girl sab bhul gaya, same with her...

I mean who on earth would marry a spineless jerk, who has no income source, who is more like a leech, then a help...disgusting...

and ofcos y not bhaaage re mann...they are so trying to get MN fans...cheap tricks  ...somebody tell them to contact Saurabh Tewary, he can explain, how it will so not work...
-Rinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie07

@ Apparently he tied her up and forcefully took pheras a few weeks back and now they by mistake went round the fire...so ho gayi shaadi...

i  mean this is the most stupid thing ever on earth...

and i knw,...trust me that guy is Pathetic with a CAPITAL P...whoever made him hero...he looked more like a rapist...

no wonder she was so uncomfy...it was so etched on her face...not quite like the rati i knw...

she even hug him from 1 ft distance... like wid samrat... i m sure she doesnt like that guy much

i wish u cud post this in HD forum...the rapist bit that is...😆
myownarea thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i dont know re...i dont want to compare...the shows are different...and so is the setting

i dont want them to use MN symbolisms that is it...they can have their own trademark...but many things they do does remind u of MN...

and too much pressure just takes away the essence of the show...let the story grow according to its trajectory

Its a sad thing actually

The popularity of MN (and all that spamming only made it quite obvious to the channels I suppose)
The same thing happened for Arjun's show..it was supposed to be completely different (however horrid the theme)_ but they started copying MN scenes to get people tolike the couple..in stead they should've let the story grow at its pace (and taken a decent costar 😆)

Here its again the same, lots of people still cant accept this guy opp her and they are making the same mistakes.

ITs sad, its easier for actors from lesser successful couples to move on to better shows I feel.
annie07 thumbnail
I mean he bit everone in giving  the most disgusting expressions ...

and i read he in on twitter, telling everyone, that rati gifted him a watch for his bday... m sure he is bhav bhav male...

and he is so gng to die, haath-pair to paakka tutenge...Arjun ne nahi toda to i have sources too... :)