Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Tv is bad in india...except crime patrol...which is based on real instances u cant watch Tv peacefully...for people like us who come to the forums its always like...this should happen and that should...it takes away the fun i used to have while watching a show...we interfere way too much...also becos in india they cant manitain their standard...

do u guys watch ipl? i am watching...and i was so pissed off with the last loss of KKR...what a patehtic loss...but pune is holding up...am so happy for dada ðŸ˜³
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

Tv is bad in india...except crime patrol...which is based on real instances u cant watch Tv peacefully...for people like us who come to the forums its always like...this should happen and that should...it takes away the fun i used to have while watching a show...we interfere way too much...also becos in india they cant manitain their standard...

do u guys watch ipl? i am watching...and i was so pissed off with the last loss of KKR...what a patehtic loss...but pune is holding up...am so happy for dada ðŸ˜³

I agree Rinky, u can watch peacefully only if u r not involved in making it better.

Even for the random shows I watch, I dont post on the forums even if I really like something (or hate it ..😆) 'cos its too irritating to get involved and all that, you invest too much and for what?
The show thats supposed to entertain u puts u off more!!

Watching the IPL for sure.. yeah  bad loss for KKR

I support CSK as usual 😆 dont u see me jumping around the CC when they win 😆
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haha, my dad alwz wonders that, he thinks i got all those awards and promotions, on gun point... :)

in between, i saw parts of HD yday, coz my aunt was changing channel and WTH is wrong with Rati...keeping all my ArTi pyaar aside, her expressions were plain ordinary.,.. and where is that glow lost on her face... she looks so dull, and tired.

I mean pehla pyaar types chamak hi nahi aakhon mein... vaise i dnt blame her, wo sadk-chaap romoeo types ko dekh ke vaise expressions dena  mushkil hai

and in between, for those scripted ArTi ivs, i wanna ask, y dnt they script these HD ivs now...y was ArTi itne paas, and these two Inki - pinky.,...watever...itne door door
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
me watch IPL too... and its alwz MI for me...also RR is my second fav for Dravid... :)
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hello shelloEdited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
baby track? huh...disjointed effort...did nothing to help trps...😕

the baby was cute tho...tho it also gave us a chance to see that mayank and nupur can and do give similar expressions...😆

as for the feminist in you divya...errr...wasnt archie's take on women was quite weird too? chauvinist...
-Rinky- thumbnail
rati's expressions looked dull cos she plays a dull character...😕
the layering of emotions she has managed in awesome...without smiling she has been able to portray so much...nahi chamak nahi hai...but according to her character usme chamak hona bhi nahi chahiye...the producer of her serial herself has said that indira is not getting happy any time soon...
par tum nahi samjhogi...chhodo...😆

i do agree on the hero part tho...he was...oh well...ordinary...
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Debo!!!

Waise i watch IPL too and obviously still support DC --- Janma Bhoomi...

other teams i support... RCB --- Karma Bhoomi... and MI --- Sasuraal...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

baby track? huh...disjointed effort...did nothing to help trps...😕

the baby was cute tho...tho it also gave us a chance to see that mayank and nupur can and do give similar expressions...😆

as for the feminist in you divya...errr...wasnt archie's take on women was quite weird too? chauvinist...

I havent really watched the baby track ..like ever 😆
Have see Arti interviews with the baby though 😆 cute she is! :) Arent all babies ? 😆
and yeah Mayank and Nupur did give similar expressions 😆

I'm not an extreme feminist who would get riled up at every issue big and small. Archies are meant to be no brainers, for every hopeless Veronica there was an equally dull brained Archie.. or conceited Reggie..
I am more of a humanist.. equal rights and all that jazz..

But coming to the IPK show...I dont like the idea of a guy who ill treats his wife being exalted as an hero.. Manhandling, mistreating ..everything has its limits
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i wanna read chick flicks too 😔

stuck with growth models, product markets and integration 🤢