HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 78

Posted: 12 years ago
debo i tried that...kuch problem hai ho raha hai downloading mein...

@divya

Hain πŸ˜† yeh kaha sey aya πŸ˜† embaress na karo abhi, that is if you are serious 🀣
Originally posted by myownarea

Waise tho even we had neighbours who had adopted a lovely young girl :) Let the tribe of those who adopt grow and prosper :)

@Debo.. If I hadnt met u I wud've found it hard to believe u r so young :) baatein badi badi karthi ho..and u have no idea how much I've learnt from u.(including the keepvid ka link and allπŸ˜†) *wipes ansoo* Sorry emotional ho gayee :D

I second this... If i had not met Debo and not known that she is like so young...i would find it hard to believe too... :)

About Adoption... i was recently watching sushmita Sen's interview of about how she adopted her first daughter...She said i weas miss universe mere liye hi itna mushkil tha to main soch bhi nahi sakti doosron ke liye kitna mushkil hota hoga to go thru the entire process...

One show i am looking forward too though is the new aamir khan on TV... Satyameva Jayate...
Edited by princess_dj - 12 years ago
I'm serious and not trying to embarass u debo

@Deeps, I remember reading on how hard it was for Sushmita to adopt and even remember how much she had to struggle to do so. I really respect her for that!

@Tanu - waise before MJHT I used to think all serials are bekaar, I used to skip channels like its nobody's business. after I got into the MJHTwhirlpool and esp after CVs did all those nasty khilwads πŸ˜† (games ie) I sort of realised I have tolerance for a lot of crap.. Now I dont judge shows much πŸ˜† Except some show which are beyond my limit of tolerance πŸ˜†
barun sobti won the best actor award in golden awards...yayyyeee...am so happy πŸ˜†

hello every1
 ok then hides face *sharmaoes* πŸ˜† thanks divya deepti πŸ€—

Tanu gaaney ka naam kya hai? 

edit :

barun won wat πŸ˜² *runs to the ipk crap forum*
Edited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
ipk forum is a very good read i must say...u guys got me addicted there...now i spend more time reading ipk forum than replying to HD topics...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
why are people drooling over a thank you speech πŸ˜• 🀣
Barun won What ... What...ok...

Waise what was in his thankyou speech ?
divya i guess mine is tolerance level is reduced πŸ˜† after the craps i had seen in mjht πŸ˜† atleast my randam watching is quite reduced...πŸ˜†