Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It was and it clears one thing... ArTi were in love with each other and they still are... madly...

Hope God is watching
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: myownarea

I cant marry u cos I cant hurt my mother...

Rati - um...that goes for me πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

and why all this gyaan on possessiveness?? πŸ˜•

We are very good friends - kuch aur bolo *headesk*

TAT goes for me??????

ok i am not seeing much into it πŸ˜•

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Debo...is the name of that song...aafton ke parinde from ishqzaade...
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
no the name is "pareshaan" from ishaqzaade
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

You doing kajara re? 😲 What is that for? Viraat ka realization ki khushi? ya kissi aur ke historic realization ki bhootiful yaadein? 🀣

badi Khush khush lag rahi ho.. 😳

Match toh abhi khatam nahi huyi! Neck to neck!! Come on Chicago Bulls.. beat the Miami Heat!!

myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heylooo!!! :)

LOL Virat ke liye itni khush...thoda jyada nahi ho gaya ?? πŸ˜†

Reason 1 ...CSK ka smashing victory

oooh what a thriller of a match
myownarea thumbnail
Reason 2

LONDON –  It may lack wizards and witches, but J.K. Rowling and her publisher are hoping her first novel for adults, "The Casual Vacancy," will have the magic touch.

The book's title was announced Thursday by Little, Brown & Co. along with a brief plot synopsis and publication date.

The publisher said the "blackly comic" tale of rivalry and duplicity in a small English town would be available worldwide on Sept. 27.

The book will be Rowling's first post-Potter effort. Her seven-volume saga about the adventures of a boy wizard became one of the most successful fictional series in history and led to a series of extremely popular films.

The new book, aimed at a grown-up audience, will be set in a seemingly idyllic English town called Pagford which is described as far more menacing than its pretty facade would indicate.

It opens with the sudden death of a popular man whose unexpected demise shocks the town. The battle for his seat on the local council sets off "the biggest war the town has yet seen," with rich people fighting poor, parents battling their teenagers, and wives in conflict with their husbands.

The publisher said the 480-page novel will be sold as an e-book and audio download as well as in traditional hardback form.

The seven Harry Potter novels have sold 450 million copies and have been translated into 74 languages.

Rowling's final Potter offering, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," was published in 2007. She published a short Potter spin-off collection of stories, "The Tales Of Beedle The Bard," in 2008.

Rowling said earlier this year she wanted to reach an adult audience, but kept the book's name and publication date secret until Thursday.

In the past, many successful children's writers have struggled to remake themselves as adult authors. Winnie the Pooh creator A.A. Milne, a successful playwright in his early years, once confessed that he was forced to say "goodbye to all that" after his beloved books about the bear and friends.

But Rowling has one advantage: the Potter books had a huge adult, as well as child, audience.

Jon Howells of British book store chain Waterstones said "The Casual Vacancy" would likely be the year's best-selling novel.

He said the synopsis came as a surprise and suggested similarities to the work of popular mystery writer Alexander McCall Smith and Mark Haddon, a children's writer who had a huge adult hit with "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time."

"We were all expecting some sort of crime or mystery novel, but she has, refreshingly, surprised us all," Howells said.

"The plot sounds like it will have hints of Mark Haddon and McCall Smith, and the promise of black comedy is very beguiling."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/04/12/jk-rowling-to-pen-first-adult-book-casual-vacancy/#ixzz1rt2KdiJb

So excited about JK rowling's book!!
myownarea thumbnail
Reason 3  & 4

are EHM and NBTrespectively, both were different and surprisingly good episodes  (more surprised with former than later!

EHM..
Started off with Virat coming home etc, I'm gonna skip that bit. He sits alone and laments, then he sees Manvi's call.he finally picks it up only to get blasted by her for breaking up with Maya πŸ˜† He in turn tells her Maya was indeed a Maya for him as she hadnt changed it was only Manvi induced supposed changes in Maya that he fell for.. Nice fight this, no name calling, no rude unspeakable things said, just plain and simple FIGHT πŸ˜†
On the other hand Viren Bhai is bhery bhery happy that his bro broke up 🀣
when he goes to meet his little bro, he is in for  a surprise, little bro is taking his anger out on a punching bag. Viren empathises then says its all for the best (He REALLY doesnt like Maya, does he ? πŸ˜†) ...Then is a little curious...I didnt know you'd be so upset about Maya...

Virat's classic reaction - MAYA??
I am upset about Manvi *O EM GEE ..W*F in the name of all breakups on TeeVee is that? *
(He broke up with Maya, he doesnt give a damn, but is bhery upset that his best friend betrayed him... oooh wokay wokay!!)
*SLY Smile on Viren BHAI's face *  (I gotta give it to Tacker, he is doing some real good acting these days..)
*sarcastic question* Hmm u r upset with Manvi 😎 and the Lawyer bhai gets to work, puts forth his arguments on behalf of Virat's feelings for Manvi.. Without really saying it, he said it all..
(Like the MN ahmedbad track Adzap anchor says... bina kuch kahke hi sab kuch kehgayeπŸ˜† )

Virat takes a second, recollects all their moments together, punches the bag, it hits him right back and lo...He has realised 🀣

*Has to be the fastest in the history of realisations on TeeVee...*πŸ˜†
( but thank heaven for that.. I can only have night mares about people who needed everyone on the road to tell them that they are in love 🀒)

Next day early morning, Viren BHAI calls up to find his younger brother, on the way to his manzil...complete with a cheesy πŸ˜† song and seeing her everywhere routine.. Deewana mein chala..

Quite good I must say.

U know you r not a die hard fan when the guy;s realisation doesnt exactly make u day dream about them...

Remembering...Resham si hai ye hawayen sanam 😍
I realise with much sadness (or even happiness ) that my days of drooling are over...its only ever been MN sigh.
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
NBT was fab too

Mohan 's ex turns up and taunts him like its nobody's business..New friend Megha steps in to save the day.. She acts like she is his wife, without being filmy or artificial ..(its impressive how she does that with dignity!) ..Mohan --> πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜΅ 

Rashmi put in her place for a bit, goes back to her irritating ways when she proclaims her love for the fabulous fiance and his caring ways.

Mohan subtly asks megha..WTH? Megha shrugs, play along πŸ˜† Na bole tum na meine kuch kaha ..indeed πŸ˜†

Megha unable to bear Rashmi's further insults on Mohan, carefully states how Mohan is probably the best person in the world. Mohan;s surprise and happiness.. +1 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Rashmi leaves not without taking their numbers.

Mohan at home day dreaming about how Megha saved the day, Guru coaxes out of him what happened while parallely jiji bua also is seen talking to Megha about the incident..

LMAO at Guru's jumping to conclusions when Mohan says MRs Vyas bani Mrs Bhatnagar πŸ˜†

Next day Rashmi calls him in office, he tries to avoid meeting her. She promptly calls up Mrs Bhatnagar 😳 and practically forces her to accept a meeting by her constant taunts at how important she is in Mohan;s life and how Megha seems to be a typical shaki jealous Indian wife and all that jazz. W*F is this girl's problem in life!!  Megha not the one to back off accepts despite Mohan;s constant actions to cut the call πŸ˜† He is mighty pissed off that she accepted the invitation.

Precap -HAD ME ROFL'g... Honestly, I havent really 🀣d like this in a long time as I did when I Saw the precap.

Rashmi- mohan tho unromantic hai..(etc blerrghh)
Megha - nahi tho...mohan tho din mein sau baar I love you boltha hai 🀣
Mohan's expression -eeeks are u insane????? 🀣
add to it..
megha talks about chotasa sansar..
on cue comes...
nanhi and adhu...
spidermaaan...maamaa 🀣 🀣

aiye aiye!! waiting for this..should be ROFL worthy :)

Loved this episode, nuanced and balanced, humorous, superior acting by Kunal as Mohan, in turn heart broken and aahen barringπŸ˜† ..Today Megha was also good, she came into her own today unlike in many episodes, there was hardly a missed expression. Great stuff today!
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bulls won! What a match.. it went to the tie.. extra time.. and what a win for Chicago Bulls... me happy happy seeing my hubby happy.. 😳

Wow.. such a long list of your happiness tonight.. πŸ˜†

I just finished watching EHM... but I like your take on the episode more than the actual episode. Man.. I missed our takes on MN.. you, AJ, me, Muskan.. kya takes hote the hamare.. πŸ˜†

Virat's realization was really done well.. even though I don't agree with anyone else suggesting the person that he is in love, but this one is sone quite well.. and Viren's such a sweet borhter.. he caught the perfect timing of telling Virat about Viraat's feelings about Maanvi. Break-up ka gussa.. ya dost par bharosa todne ka gussa... 🀣