myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: annie07

umm... Arjun Kapoor ??? who is he?

Boney and Mona Kapoor's son

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyu9zqSxno[/YOUTUBE]

U'll love the song, no doubt 😃

MAke on MN, it will look lovely on them or whatever debo says *shamelessly remembers its debo's bday*
myownarea thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

chal u see that best u find ur comfortable in...

Ok, repeat - Is this safe?
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HEADESK

Imagine TV shuts down

• Tags:
    • Imagine TV
    • shuts down
By TellychakkarTeam 12 Apr 2012 - 12:39
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger

Now, this is some super hot breaking news. Can you "imagine" of a channel shutting down (pun intended)? Here's the news. Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific, Inc. (Turner) has announced today (12 April 2012) the decision to cease business operations of its Hindi general entertainment channel Imagine TV, together with its international feed Imagine Dil Se.

Yes, folks…Imagine is shutting down and that would mean that all your favourite shows will now bid farewell.

This is what Siddharth Jain, Managing Director- South Asia, Turner International India Private Limited has to say about the decision, "Imagine TV has not performed and grown as per expectations. While some programmes delivered satisfactory ratings, overall the channel was unable to achieve the ratings consistency needed to sustain the business and support continued investment. As a result, Turner made the carefully considered decision to cease operations of the channel."

He further continues, "We are grateful to the Imagine team, which includes some of the most talented and creative people in the Indian media industry. We will use our best endeavors to make this as smooth a transition as possible for them. The company remains committed to future investments and long-term participation in India. As one of the largest global media companies operating in India, Turner has enjoyed a successful track record in delivering high-quality, compelling and entertaining content to our local audiences over the course of three decades. We currently operate some of the strongest media brands in India, including HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, POGO, WB, TCM and Boomerang. We will continue to be leaders in the media and entertainment industry and to explore expansion opportunities in this important market."

Viewers, today is the last working day for the channel and it would be airing re-runs beginning from tomorrow 13 April 2012.

This will come as a big shocker for the channel's stakeholders such as TV producers. Tellychakkar.com will bring more updates on the development.

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@TANU an Divya

Sobti vs Chaudhary fans 🤣 🤣 clash of the titans chal raha hai yaha toh 🤣 🤣 kya pagal log hai 🤣 jaisey koi guniess world record toda hai ek dusrey ka 😆 🤣

@ DEK

ok aaj repeat dekhti hoon, waisey bhi half the shows i see on repeat only aisey din a gaye hai, oh J wapas apni aukaas dikhadi, mast family rajwado ki, everyone playing politics, behens to vijay to DS to Uday 😆

M said tat 😲 😲 tab toh dekhna padega 😆
myownarea thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

debo if u didn't watched yest DEK ...UV gave a royal ignore to J ...VB gave a royal taunt to J raat gayi baat gayi🤣 add up was M ka dialague ho sakta Uday tumhare pass isliya nahi aana chahte kyunki usse kitanu pasand nahi hai😆

VB kaun hai?
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i used to watch preeto ...no ending of preeto this week only it started to get better...hero came to know about fake marriage
 i was waiting get back together...now this :(
Healer. thumbnail

Originally posted by: myownarea

EEEKK love the song
MN VM totally right hoga 😍
I even imagined MN on it when I heard to song

@annie.. Ishaqzade is Arjun Kapoor ka debut, it has parineeti chopra in it :)

i KNOW EEE!!!! i love tat song so much!!! Esp the nupur realization PHASE! PERFECT 😍
Healer. thumbnail

VB as in Vijay Bhai 🤣 kickass character he is 🤣
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Good finally... Imagine is ending...

and Divya... autos will be safe... i guess.

@ Debo, ok will hear the song...train mein banana hai to will download today...

see the 1st video... Debo u can watch too..
myownarea thumbnail
Imagine shutting down? Not too surprised.. When they dont know what runs and what doesnt as a creative team, you know its going nowhere..

Any channel that chooses Bhawna to play main lead repeatedly needs to shut down *no sympathy for them muh*