HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Forums update..

EHM - strangest dilema ever.

USually in a show with 2 couples, the fans of couples fight ..thats normal scenario. Here they dont, (wait, dont say its a good thing...)instead a third group who ship the behenas want more space and story focus on them...so any couple scenes are always questioned 😆 Well..nice 😆 Its an interesting change from the routine.

DEK

My new favourite forum 🤣 all I do is stalk tanu there 😎
So Tanu ne bataya nahi that her couple has had a break up and Tanu's only worry is their onscreen scenes shouldnt get affected *De ja vu moment for me* 😆

Bollywood forum

I hate this forum the most. Gaaah... Who the hell says Karishma is a better actress than Kajol 😡..The ppl of this forum. Weird. Kajol is overrated they say, they just havent seen what it was to be Kajol at her peak. There is no comparison ,🤬

They apparently also dont like SRK kajol as a couple 😲 Woah, I've never heard that one before!! I thought everybody universally like that jodi.. even non SRk pankhas like me and annie.. 😕

Waisse generally u cant write normal views there, you are either insulted, subjected to cynical views or at least mocked at.

Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess_dj

Exactly my thought Divz... i kept thinking isnt micheal older than this... 

But it also looks like they changed the baby playing michel... or purposefully found one that cna fit into a file cabinet... :)

Christine though is super duper duper cute...
haha baby to fit the cabinet 😆 that s cute:D

aww yes christine is..but then babies are cute 😆 no news there 😆

I want to see parker with bbooth bones and christine..that'd  be interesting ..,what say?
Originally posted by myownarea

haha baby to fit the cabinet 😆 that s cute:D

aww yes christine is..but then babies are cute 😆 no news there 😆

I want to see parker with bbooth bones and christine..that'd  be interesting ..,what say?

apparently there was spoiler that parker wont get along welll at first and will create issues...obviously they get better later... :)

About the forums... really there are ppl who dont like SRK- kajol together really ? 

Also kajol se yaad aaya isi ka naam zindagi main watch ajay devgan 
Hi Deeps n Divz.  🤗

I was about to sleep. Just checked the cc before closing the laptop and saw your post. Came by to say hello. 😳

Had a tiring exausting day.. 7 hours spent in meetings today... 🥱 I had no energy to cook... but had to cook anyway..

Didn't get chance to catch anything other than EHM... Liked Maanvi and Virat scene... morning scene was shot nicely.. it reminded me og the song...ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga. She looked pretty. And loved Viraat too.. He was looking handsome in that cream pink shirt. I love their text msgs more than their phone convos... the thoughts ki kheti wala text was funny...overall a decent episode...

And the speed of their love story seems okay to me... I don't want them to drag the Maya thing too much...

Edited by ButterflyEffect - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Hi Deeps n Divz.  🤗

I was about to sleep. Just checked the cc before closing the laptop and saw your post. Came by to say hello. 😳

Had a tiring exausting day.. 7 hours spent in meetings today... 🥱 I had no energy to cook... but had to cook anyway..

Didn't get change to catch anything other than EHM... Liked Maanvi and Virat scene... morning scene was shot nicely.. it reminded me og the song...ek ladki ko dekha toh aisa laga. She looked pretty. And loved Viraat too.. He was looking handsome in that cream pink shirt. I love their text msgs more than their phone convos... the thoughts ki kheti wala text was funny...overall a decent episode...

And the speed of their love story seems okay to me... I don't want them to drag the Maya thing too much...

Hey Archu... I can udnerstand how tired you must be... it was the same for me yesterday ...I should give this show a chance and see some scenes may be...
Deeps, next 4 days are really hectic... production release going on 15th... will have to work on Saturday and Sunday. And on top of that, hubby has called the gardening people to start the landscaping project... and we have to buy plants before that... don't know when I would be able to manage everything on time.

oh Arch..it must be tough, cos I feel exhausted right now so totally in your boat!! :)
Tanke care 🤗 ..and its terrible when you have to cook when you are so tired :(

@Deeps..wow..I'm converting everyone here or what *Evil muh* 😆

oh there was a spoiler like that? 😲 I dont follow the spoilers and promos of bones, so mostly epis are surprising..today even the murder mystery wasnt bad.
Divz,  in last 20 minutes, I finished watching NBT... it was cute episode.. Mohan and Renu scene was hilarious.. Megha actually laughs hearing why Mohan did that to Renu. Mohan gets lost in her smile.. but then his mom comes n sees them... and then mohan mom scene.. and Megha Guru scene... Megha comes to know about Mohan's ex girlfriend...

Baki.. I haven't started watching old scenes yet. But I'm hooked on to Mohan's character.. so I must catch it up fast...  next week mein dekhti hu...

Originally posted by ButterflyEffect

Divz,  in last 20 minutes, I finished watching NBT... it was cute episode.. Mohan and Renu scene was hilarious.. Megha actually laughs hearing why Mohan did that to Renu. Mohan gets lost in her smile.. but then his mom comes n sees them... and then mohan mom scene.. and Megha Guru scene... Megha comes to know about Mohan's ex girlfriend...

Baki.. I haven't started watching old scenes yet. But I'm hooked on to Mohan's character.. so I must catch it up fast...  next week mein dekhti hu...

sounds good..and megha laughs? 😲 Wow thats nice for a change 😆 How much difference one incident can make :D

I'll watch it morrow...not in the mood now 😆

U must catch up u'll love Mohan more, no doubt 😆

Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago

Good night Divz n Good day Deeps.

Me off to sleep.