Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Debolina.

oye manyata key liye early nahi ho gaya raabta use kerring? 

pehla jakar scenes...dekh pata chal jayegaπŸ˜†
song is for about 1st feelings initial ones...
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hayyyeee how adorable tat VM! man seriously i cant get over that AAYEE chavanni, Sunna 🀣 and tat ismey itna sochney waali baat kya hai πŸ˜† Mohan seriously treats her not as a kid, but fir bhi as a kid πŸ˜† ok i am not making sense πŸ˜† that belan bit cracked me up 🀣

nahi ,..you are making sense 🀣

he treats her as an equal., he treats everyone as equals, but there is a kid in him, so he treats her on par with the kid in him.. 🀣 What ?? something like that 🀣

You know there is one scene where she asks him advice, tho he sits down and gives it, then he asks her for advice, she makes him get up, she sits in his place ..THEN gives him advice 🀣 That really cracked me up, his expressions are classic.. πŸ˜†

Sometimes I really wish I could feel attached to this show, I read a girl's comment in one of the threads on the forum., the way she had described the scene and all, she was really into the show.. I havent felt that way in 2 years at least. hmmp. I want that but I know it isnt happening..πŸ˜† 
Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Tanu, even I think thoda wait karke banayegi tho ur raabta will come out better.. Edited by myownarea - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
so what song i use for dance??suggetions itni mushkil se i thought off for friday scenes
myownarea thumbnail
mein vari jawaan? Just cos I like the song πŸ˜†
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pyaar_ka_panchi

pehla jakar scenes...dekh pata chal jayegaπŸ˜†
song is for about 1st feelings initial ones...

OH! barso sey catch up kerna padega bahut bahut bahut catch up kerna padega 🀣

@divya

Originally posted by: myownarea

nahi ,..you are making sense πŸ€£

he treats her as an equal., he treats everyone as equals, but there is a kid in him, so he treats her on par with the kid in him.. πŸ€£ What ?? something like that πŸ€£

yah yah yah 🀣 woh equals waali theory 🀣 🀣 all the bado ki philosophy he translates into, wat shud i say, the mohan nanhi language and tells her 🀣

You know there is one scene where she asks him advice, tho he sits down and gives it, then he asks her for advice, she makes him get up, she sits in his place ..THEN gives him advice πŸ€£That really cracked me up, his expressions are classic.. πŸ˜†

oh yah i saw tat 🀣 🀣 i even liked the scene in which he says that megha apni beti par gayi hai 🀣 🀣

Sometimes I really wish I could feel attached to this show, I read a girl's comment in one of the threads on the forum., the way she had described the scene and all, she was really into the show.. I havent felt that way in 2 years at least. hmmp. I want that but I know it isnt happening..πŸ˜† 

woh toh lambey time tak nahi hoga, unless ArTi come in a show, abhi we watch shows as we used to watch before MJHT, without any crazy πŸ˜†

Healer. thumbnail
Jos Covaco ? @HoeZaay
  • Close

K.Going to be honest.I hate it when people say Please RT. People will RT if it's good/ if they want to.Don't take it personally.Please RT.

🀣

Edited by Debolina. - 12 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
I never used to watch shows before MJHT 🀣 🀣

Sirf us ek show ne mera ye haal banaya hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Waise I like that scene, megha apni beti pe gayi hai 🀣 Unique character hai mohan πŸ˜† I likey like this guy πŸ˜† Everytime he says,,,arreyyaar, sunNaa..πŸ˜† I start laughing
Healer. thumbnail
i like guru and Nanhi also, i remember once guru dancing and singing on sadda haq while maroing jhadoo 🀣 🀣 and nanhi comes and makes faces and says, agar jiji bua ney sun liya tum rk ka gaana itna besura ga rahey ho tumhari band baja degi 🀣
myownarea thumbnail

i like guru and Nanhi also, i remember once guru dancing and singing on sadda haq while maroing jhadoo 🀣 🀣 and nanhi comes and makes faces and says, agar jiji bua ney sun liya tum rk ka gaana itna besura ga rahey ho tumhari band baja degi 🀣

ROFL yeah I remember that sadda haq too πŸ˜†
Guru is really different too.. I like mohan and guru more..even renu and guru πŸ˜†
Actually I like Renu outside the house, she isnt so evil then..she s mostly funny πŸ˜†