HOL Reloaded! #90 (Invites Only) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Debolina.

I love that song. one of the few things i loved about agneepath was Hrithik protecting his sister, and this song, he was fab!

Mayank Sharma, it was a week ago or so, i was watching that scene 😆 sigh. Shaant ho jau taaki 3 saal aur beet jaye? aapki wife nupur zinda hai, shit, tat was a different arjun bijlani na? potrayed so many emotions together, happiness, relief, finally, is she really there, kind of. MN 😔

He can act well, mostly he doesnt get the scenes. here though it was classic understated and evident. Loved the way annie made this vm,, those lyrics just flows with the scenes

back to discussing MN arent we 🤣 I dont think hum sudarne wale hai 😆
I too finished an tragic Jap drama yest. tragic yaani totally cliched wala tragic, ladki marring, ladki's love decides to stay by her and all, so depressingly sad, its now haunting me. ajeeb hoon mein bhi, i want to see something happy 😆 there is IPL, baaki Indian TV is bhara with trash.
Edited by Debolina. - 11 years ago

Arrey i said na we can see 1000 of others shows and even like it, but tat will come after MJHT only...more specifically MN 😆 and ArTi bhi 😊 😆
Originally posted by Debolina.

Arrey i said na we can see 1000 of others shows and even like it, but tat will come after MJHT only...more specifically MN 😆 and ArTi bhi 😊 😆
Actually :)

So true.

TV mein kya hai waise bhi..though i watch stuff randomly these days. Aaj ka NBT update padke dekhneka mann nahi tha, otherwise woh dekh leti. I watched EH..etc behna hai today, I watch it on and off. The funny thing is I forget to keep track. 😆 

unlike mjht ke liye, I still remember the fanaa hug day and the way I rushed back home from office (almost being rude to a colleague 😆)

U dont watch bones kya?
aur haan I had asked if u cud stack right

its the 3 gifs in my sig +DP
Need a horizontal stack.

Possible? ya padai time mein no stacking avis? 😆
Arrey us tarah toh i watch all the shows and keep on dissing 😆 in btw study break ek ek scene types. Na boley Tum also i hardly catch now a days, last i heard she is being tricked by her boss to a hotel 😕 Behna show toh maya scares me, last i saw was virat imagining manvi and describing maya was it 😕 i was totally HAIN 😆 although i like it how Maanvi is dealing with her bimari. once i remember i switched on Is pyaar ko etc show, went W*F, changed channel, zee tv hitler didi, again went maha W*F 🤣, this went on till channel khatam ho gaya GEC ka🤣 irritatingly tv hi bandh ker diya.

MN ki toh baat hi kuch aur thi, i remember fanaa hug key waqt, recently transferred living in guest house, and one more family was living, common tv and all, raat key 11 bajey repeat aata tha, and other family was watching slumdog millionaire 😳 i told ma, MJHT dekhna hai, she rolled her eyes 😆, i went to sleep depress ho ker 😆

Bones as such i dont keep track waisey, jab star world mein they air old seasons i see, but i know she just recently gave birth na? Hayeee! so cute the baby is!! you watch castle?
i can stack, stack karney mein kam time lagta hai than making avis 🤣 i told tanu usko avis banaker dena hai, ab tak nahi banaya i am sure she is maha bhadki hue 🤣 ok i will try nocturnal time mein to stack 😃

edit :

btw which emotional drama you were talking about?
Edited by Debolina. - 11 years ago
today is national tell a lie day 😳 😆
Crazy stuff we've done for MN *shakes head*

abhi everything actually seems normal again..ROFL i can understand the TV dilemma, I actually aiwehi read most forums, which is how I end up watching some of the shows.
ya i like the manvi ka track.

LOL at the weirdest of weird twitter trends.. !! 😆

oh the one I was talking of is gulaal. I actually watch VMs randomly, if I like a VM I watch the scenes from the show, sometimes watch the whole thing. I watched the whole kesar gulaal . So much drama 😲 I mean its nicely written, dialogues, settings, even the dialect and all and good acting bhi...fir bhi I was so not used to the whole new different level of drama of ths SP shows..

strangely in spite of the cancer track, ehm.. seems to have the least elevel of drama in comparison.
Hey Debo , Divz...

Arey meeting thi yaar... some presentation...

I saw prisoner in the pipe... and i agree i feel for booth at times...

BTW you should watch Castle too... beckket and Castle are nice... :). I am currently watiching Criminal minds too and Big banf theory... :D