Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 8)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

They have two serious issues with the show...

The villain story is so dumb...everyone else has to become dumb to make it work...be it Anjali, be it ARnie, KHushi...or any one else...They should throw Shyamu out of the show...every time he comes on...it is like the dumb fever prevails...

The second problems is that there are no interesting parallel tracks...Payash are too boring...may be they should bring in some new characters...

There was a rumor once that ...Anj marriage was supposed to happen to kHushi,s brother ...but that got broken...so that will be a good angle...This Shyamu MU is just not working...The show was much better before Shyamus MU existed or Shyamu was even a problem for Arhi...I really think he is making the whole thing ridiculous...

You are right Shush! This MU is defying logic now, and I think for a few weeks it would have been "Tolarable" but 2 months is getting beyond what is acceptable! Shyam's disgusting advances need to STOP! He needs to be stopped!

We could not wait till the Gutpa's and Khushi found out about Shyam and finally when they did, he was kicked out, and his engagement with Khushi ended! He seemed to back off for awhile, but then things once again came to ahead with the MU!

But now, we are in La la land and no movement! When NK was on the show the ratings were SO much higher! I think they need to bring him back and also bring in some other charchters that can make the story interesting!

Parallel tracks are BORING! "Mami-Payal" cry fest is NOT cutting it! I think NK needs to come back and maybe someone from ARHI's past!

As it stands the story is headed for Ratings SUICIDE!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 04 April 2012 at 7:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeSoShyspsharmilachipcanuck-umzpremparbatdesigirl_18Zuzana-Sush--Vee05-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Like yesterday, we are all of the same page again today, just went from unanimously liking the episode to unanimously disliking itLOLLOL.

@ Sari: Loved your post, i too am hoping that the seeds of Khushi's innocence have been sown. Khushi is mighty pissed and not backing down this time, Shyam is only getting bolder, the TRP's are falling with stiff competition from IPL and BV. The CV's have no choice but to change the track and show the viewers what they have been patiently waiting for. While is disliked the episode except a couple of scenes, i do think it sets the stage for the truth to emerge. I think mid next week they will release a dhamakedar promo leading to the revelation.

@ Ratna: ThanksSmile I'm looking forward to my trip and I'll keep watching and actually contribute to the TRP's over the coming month, they sure could use some additional viewersLOLLOL. As for the thread I'm pretty sure most of us will be around, coz IPKKND has consistently proved that in spite of all the inconsistencies and crap they do manage to keep the viewers hooked onWink. We can crib, rant, swear to stop watching but we keep logging in to check updates and keep hoping things turn around and consistently good episodes are delivered.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rdeyusPommePommedocgirlsavvy05canuck-umzpremparbatdesigirl_18--Sari---Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
@Desigirl, don't worry you made perfect sense!! The dress competition was a complete waste of time especially when Mami and Payal's time came. I was hoping this would be the start of Payal winning Mami over but Payal had to destroy it by doing a mahaan act. I get it she felt bad for the others but she had no right to take it upon herself to sabatoge things for Mami especially knowing what it meant to her. I won't blame Mami one bit for taunting Payal after this, she let her down.

The Arnav and Khushi scene was the standout one in this episode, its really sad that the CVs don't utilize more of Barun and Sanaya's talent instead of focusing so much on mindless scenes. This scene reminded viewers so much of why they used to tune in the first place.

Anjali is naive and doesn't know about Shyam and Khushi so that part didn't bother me, what bothered me was the reasons given for it. How in the world is it possible for Shyam not to know where the pharmacy is??? It is not like he is a stranger and doesn't know his way around, infact he has lived there longer than Khushi. Its just ridiculous!!

I loved Khushi calling Shyam jijaji, she is making it clear time and time again that she never was and never will be interested in him. She takes her marriage seriously and won't be leaving her hubby anytime soon for the likes of him no matter what he does.

If Arnav isn't shown taking action to what he sees in the precap I will be very annoyed. A man grabs your wife in public and you will do nothing? Arnav should confront Shyam right there and make it clear to keep his slimy hands off his wife, better yet punch him out but I know the punch won't happen it is just wishful thinking on my part!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommespsharmiladesigirl_18-Sush--Vee05-

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Hello Sush and All,

I guess today's episode was more of a filler and a foundation for the story to move forward. I really hope that they do not show 2 intense episodes and move back to comedy or change tracks again. Please follow through on the MU, intensify it if needed but do what you have to to get the ball rolling.

The Arnav-Khushi confrontation was brief but good, Khushi is beginning to get more and more irritated and frustrated and I'm hoping her attitude plus Shyam's moves paves way for the track to unfold. I do like how Khushi is anticipating Arnav's every move and uses his own dialogues on him: I don't need to give you an explanation for my actionsWink

I liked the small scene where Arnav stands by Payal and gives her the tissue to dry her tears, at a time when the whole family is standing with Mami. There is an unseen bond forming between these two as well.  It's sad that Khushi is oblivious to these small gestures of Arnav, her constant taunts that he does nothing to make anyone else happy or does not understand anyone's hurt are so not true.

Payal's reason to lose was ridiculous, the least she could have done was open up and tell the family the reason instead of stand by and shed the ganga again. Plus if she knew Khushi was participating didn't she think Khushi would win? Khushi's dialogue about her husband being a dhokebaj to the show organizers was totally unnecessary, she did not say it to instigate Arnav and if she wanted to get out of winning the prize she should have chosen another excuse and/or other words.

Shyam is back to his lustful ways and he's now manhandling and trying to get physical in public. Khushi becomes quite the sherni in her dealings with Arnav, how come she does not use her smartness to keep Shyam at bay? It is annoying to see her being toyed around by Shyam. There was no need to go to the medicine store with Shyam, she could have not said anything to Anjali but could have refused to go later on, made one of her nautanki bahanas and gotten out of it. The only saving grace was the "chaliye jijaji". The pharmacists expression was to die forLOLLOL

The drop in TRP's, the IPL season and tough competition from BV which is back to being the slot leader and after months of ranking below IPKKND should make the CV's get a grip on this and move the plot along!

I'm off to India for a month tomorrow so may not be able to join in the discussion as regularly, plus the time difference, but I'll try and log on from time to time to keep up with my IF addictionWink

Agree with you completely... i think that the show moved yesterday...there may be another MU but I want Arnie to witness this encounter between Khushi and Shyam completely and draw is conclusions armed with the deeper knowledge that he has of  Khushi and her nature.

Somehow Shyam worked for me yesterday. Khushi worked too -- in the end when she held her own against Arnav. Hope the story moves forward from here and stops lapsing into the puerile comedy that they have been dishing out after Holi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80showstruck-Sush-

4kdrama Groupbie
4kdrama
4kdrama

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Ridiculous - this one word sums up the whole episode. well said.

I don't know why i rushed back this evening to watch the episode. Should have just read the written updates. Had patchwork scenes  today too. I think I noticed Akash(Akshay Dogra's) Double today.

If they can change the storyline at the last minute, why can't they get the viewers  reaction and improve the quality of the show.  I just saw a small clip from around October - boy what a difference.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Like yesterday, we are all of the same page again today, just went from unanimously liking the episode to unanimously disliking itLOLLOL.

@ Sari: Loved your post, i too am hoping that the seeds of Khushi's innocence have been sown. Khushi is mighty pissed and not backing down this time, Shyam is only getting bolder, the TRP's are falling with stiff competition from IPL and BV. The CV's have no choice but to change the track and show the viewers what they have been patiently waiting for. While is disliked the episode except a couple of scenes, i do think it sets the stage for the truth to emerge. I think mid next week they will release a dhamakedar promo leading to the revelation.

@ Ratna: ThanksSmile I'm looking forward to my trip and I'll keep watching and actually contribute to the TRP's over the coming month, they sure could use some additional viewersLOLLOL. As for the thread I'm pretty sure most of us will be around, coz IPKKND has consistently proved that in spite of all the inconsistencies and crap they do manage to keep the viewers hooked onWink. We can crib, rant, swear to stop watching but we keep logging in to check updates and keep hoping things turn around and consistently good episodes are delivered.

@Meens, you have a good trip.
LOL on contributing to the TRP, they can definitely use it during this IPL time Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80-Sush-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
@ Meens:  Have a safe, fun trip!! Trips to India are so exciting!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80-Sush-

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
The older sisters really pissed me off today – Payal and Anjali. I mean, what a giant mess are they creating. So, so, so, stupid. Why would the writers do that to anyone? I mean, what contrived reasoning – my husband can't go to buy medicines alone and my mother-in-law desperately needs to win this fancy dress to buy our next meal. Abeyaar! Also, what is this Anjali's need to not tell Choteji anything that is remotely unpleasant. Matlab kya hain? Pregnant hain, some mild chakar thing is happening – Choteji is such a wuss, or what? I don't get this at all. I mean, this Egoji-Obliviousji's equation will make me have a stroke someday. I think here is the thing, I have no delusions of being particularly smart, but that doesn't mean the writers treat me like I am seriously stupid. Bah!

I am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner. Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging thread :D

While on Shyam, what was with that handkerchief thing, man? This is so tacky, obsessive lovers from 80s Hindi cinema kind of thing. If they use that as some kind of mega plot twist, I will cry.

Loved reading everyones take btw. Some days, that is the best thing about the show :)

PS: Somebody give that pharmacist a bigger role, man. Ab ussi par umeed kayam hain.

PPS: 5 lakh prize money for that tacky fancy dress, eh? Bahut nainsafi hain. Also, explains why Egoji was so pissed off :D

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeMahika84Sunidocgirlsavvy05-Jamba-premparbatshowstruck--Sari--desigirl_18Zuzana-monalisa-.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

Go to top