Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 7)

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
I dont believe they showed us this...
I thought this fancy dress competition was a fun event for the Raizadas and their neighbors, just a get together like, now what's this prize and stuff and someone needing that money so bad...Freak, how could they show this c**p...

The precap too looked bad, looks like more MU...just more and more MU..And Shyam... god he is so creepy...It's weird that Kushi doesnt discuss this with Payal or Garima or Buaji... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

They have two serious issues with the show...

The villain story is so dumb...everyone else has to become dumb to make it work...be it Anjali, be it ARnie, KHushi...or any one else...They should throw Shyamu out of the show...every time he comes on...it is like the dumb fever prevails...

The second problems is that there are no interesting parallel tracks...Payash are too boring...may be they should bring in some new characters...

There was a rumor once that ...Anj marriage was supposed to happen to kHushi,s brother ...but that got broken...so that will be a good angle...This Shyamu MU is just not working...The show was much better before Shyamus MU existed or Shyamu was even a problem for Arhi...I really think he is making the whole thing ridiculous...

Yup Lady Universe you are right ...NK, Lavanya, and Shyam in hiding ket it alive...other than their pasts there is nothing really mysterious going on...I am still wondering whatever the heck happened to NK's camcorder...we need NK back...maybe a side story with him...or just bring in Balwant Kaur...atleast theyl all sing together anyone to be a good solid distraction yet not annoying and noisy unnecessary...a stable long term character or characters with substance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz-Sush-

LoLo IF-Dazzler
LoLo
LoLo

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I so agree.  Until the CVs respect us enough to give us a decent story or atleast realistic MU I will not watch.  I feel badly for the actors and I love Barun and Sanaya, but I refuse to sit through this trash.  They are stretching this MU because they have a timeline, they want to stick to or they are in mad love with Abhaas.  But you tell me what young woman would continue to allow someone to hold onto their hand (precap) in public, no matter the crowd? Especially considering their history.  This whole track has been a disgrace to everyone involved: the actors and the viewers.  And how can Khushi be so civil with Shyam and so hateful with Arnav?  They don't coincide.  Why not treat Shyam atleast the same as she treats Arnav; hands off.  Its all too stupid and CVs if you don't believe us, try looking at the 5 place drop you took last week!!!!!  When was the last time IPKKND was in 8th place?  Well, hello, you're in 8th place now.  Two places out of the top ten in one week and you still won't change this stupid MU track. You are still holding on for a maha epi on the 28th of April???  Here's a question to the makers of this show:  Who will be watching on April 28th? You? Because most of us will be long gone!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630meens80premparbatZuzana-Sush-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

[QUOTE=-Sush-]They have two serious issues with the show...

The villain story is so dumb...everyone else has to become dumb to make it work...be it Anjali, be it ARnie, KHushi...or any one else...They should throw Shyamu out of the show...every time he comes on...it is like the dumb fever prevails...

The second problems is that there are no interesting parallel tracks...Payash are too boring...may be they should bring in some new characters...

There was a rumor once that ...Anj marriage was supposed to happen to kHushi,s brother ...but that got broken...so that will be a good angle...This Shyamu MU is just not working...The show was much better before Shyamus MU existed or Shyamu was even a problem for Arhi...I really think he is making the whole thing ridiculous...[/QUOTE

Yup Lady Universe you are right ...NK, Lavanya, and Shyam in hiding ket it alive...other than their pasts there is nothing really mysterious going on...I am still wondering whatever the heck happened to NK's camcorder...we need NK back...maybe a side story with him...or just bring in Balwant Kaur...atleast theyl all sing together anyone to be a good solid distraction yet not annoying and noisy unnecessary...a stable long term character or characters with substance.

Everyone thought NK's camcorder would have captured the whole terrace scene, but that camcorder disappeared the day NK did.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlcanuck-umz-Vee05--Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

They have two serious issues with the show...

There was a rumor once that ...Anj marriage was supposed to happen to kHushi,s brother ...but that got broken...so that will be a good angle...This Shyamu MU is just not working...The show was much better before Shyamus MU existed or Shyamu was even a problem for Arhi...I really think he is making the whole thing ridiculous...

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc00cc">Yup Lady Universe you are right ...NK, Lavanya, and Shyam in hiding ket it alive...other than their pasts there is nothing really mysterious going on...I am still wondering whatever the heck happened to NK's camcorder...we need NK back...maybe a side story with him...or just bring in Balwant Kaur...atleast theyl all sing together anyone to be a good solid distraction yet not annoying and noisy unnecessary...a
R stable long term character or characters with substance.</font>

Problems with the show started as soon as Shyamu entered Arhi story...remember the Farq Padta Hei Track? that was the first dip in TRPS too...    Before that Arhi did quite well...on their own fighting and sorting...and falling in love and fighting their hang ups...Even NK or La tracks added more spark to the story that Shyamu ever did...They are too sold to that Shehr E Dil Ke Darwaze plot...and it is just not working as a modern story...

Edited by -Sush- - 04 April 2012 at 7:41pm

canuck-umz-Vee05-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:40pm | IP Logged

Hi Shstra...I feel sorry for the CVs...May be Shyamu's MU  IS the main plot...MUs and more MUs thats what this story is based on...

Every character has to be dumbed down to make the MU continue...They are given very poor concept to work with...

I read Gul's interview somewhere once, she said they planned to name this show" Didi ki Saut", LOL
So I guess  this whole Shyam MU is main plot...

-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
You know how about they end this Shyam BS track and Arnav and Khushi just fight like Tom and Jerry forever...I can guarantee this couple will have enough issues to fight about...I promise I will watch that whole heartedly without complaints.

I just hate the fact that 2 months into a marriage there is this very disgusting misunderstanding that is still in existstance. There is no opportunity for love to even bloom unless they are intoxicated or in a play. There is no opportunity for a conversation. There is no opportunity for trust. They do 2 episodes of trust building and then take it to hell. 

And really if I want to watch a show about extra marital affairs I will gladly change the channel to SP's competitor and watch the affair show there. I dont want to watch Shyam touching anyone but his wife thats creepy enough to watch now hes touching Khushi constantly which is barf worthy!

The way this is all heading they need to just change the title from Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon to Nafrat! 

Edited by vee05 - 04 April 2012 at 7:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SoShydesigirl_18canuck-umzsbk2-Sush-

SoShy Goldie
SoShy
SoShy

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

You know how about they end this Shyam BS track and Arnav and Khushi just fight like Tom and Jerry forever...I can guarantee this couple will have enough issues to fight about...I promise I will watch that whole heartedly without complaints.

I just hate the fact that 2 months into a marriage there is this very disgusting misunderstanding that is still in existstance. There is no opportunity for love to even bloom unless they are intoxicated or in a play. There is no opportunity for a conversation. There is no opportunity for trust. They do 2 episodes of trust building and then take it to hell. 

And really if I want to watch a show about extra marital affairs I will gladly change the channel to SP's competitor and watch the affair show there. I dont want to watch Shyam touching anyone but his wife thats creepy enough to watch now hes touching Khushi constantly which is barf worthy!

The way this is all heading they need to just change the title from Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon to Nafrat! 
Vee05- I second that.. I could watch Arnav and Kushi fight like Tom and Jerry..forever
This MU track is just not workin for me.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

Go to top