India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 3)

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Like many of us have voiced in the trp discussion threads. There is a lack of cohesion. Things have become wayyy too redundant.

Trip, fall, catch, eye lock! Trip, fall, catch, eye lock! 

then it's talk, thrash, glare, walk away! Talk, thrash, glare, walk away!

then we have Oh Khushi you stupid girl, I ASR will man handle you. After it's ohhh drooolll Khushi is alone, why don't I Shyam man handle her now. Are you freaking kidding me, now we are going to have Shyam man handle her again?

They need a tighter script heck they need to figure this story out. I have seen no movement in the forward direction. If there is movement, all of a sudden things start going backwards. Then there is also the lack of parallel tracks along with sidelining the supporting cast. ArHi could really do with a break by putting more focus on other characters. Fact is, 2 people cannot make a show fully work, their relationships with other people also affect their lives. For example, we need:

Shashi/Khushi father daughter bond from before
make things more interesting in PaYash relationship
more footage to the sibling bond of Arnav/Anjali
show more of a devar/bhabhi relationship between Khushi/Akash where they support each other and same goes for Arnav/Payal (like they showed him comforting her)

Also, give Shyam something better and interesting to do so that they can make it more suspenseful. Back in the day his actions kept us on our feet, we would always be talking about him and now we are just exasperated because he has become aloof. Whatever happened to buaji, she was an interesting character.

Edited by canuck-umz - 04 April 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordin4kdramaDoseashwink630minottichipIceflamesdocgirlmeens80Zuzanapremparbat.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

Jayne IF-Dazzler
Jayne
Jayne

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

[QUOTE=bollywoodcrazed]

Their confrontations are becoming annoying too. They yell, throw tantrums, scream, he holds her arms, she sheds a tear, she falls, he grabs her, Rabba ve moment and he walks away! WTH is up with that????

You have summed it up succinctly.

Now we are watching:

Iss - yelling - tantrums - screaming - holding arms - shedding tears - falling - Rubba Vaying- walking away Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Jayne

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramaDoseIceflamesdocgirlLeah1canuck-umz.Mandy.-Sush-.Sad.But.True.-Vee05-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Hello Sush and All,

I guess today's episode was more of a filler and a foundation for the story to move forward. I really hope that they do not show 2 intense episodes and move back to comedy or change tracks again. Please follow through on the MU, intensify it if needed but do what you have to to get the ball rolling.

The Arnav-Khushi confrontation was brief but good, Khushi is beginning to get more and more irritated and frustrated and I'm hoping her attitude plus Shyam's moves paves way for the track to unfold. I do like how Khushi is anticipating Arnav's every move and uses his own dialogues on him: I don't need to give you an explanation for my actionsWink

I liked the small scene where Arnav stands by Payal and gives her the tissue to dry her tears, at a time when the whole family is standing with Mami. There is an unseen bond forming between these two as well.  It's sad that Khushi is oblivious to these small gestures of Arnav, her constant taunts that he does nothing to make anyone else happy or does not understand anyone's hurt are so not true.

Payal's reason to lose was ridiculous, the least she could have done was open up and tell the family the reason instead of stand by and shed the ganga again. Plus if she knew Khushi was participating didn't she think Khushi would win? Khushi's dialogue about her husband being a dhokebaj to the show organizers was totally unnecessary, she did not say it to instigate Arnav and if she wanted to get out of winning the prize she should have chosen another excuse and/or other words.

Shyam is back to his lustful ways and he's now manhandling and trying to get physical in public. Khushi becomes quite the sherni in her dealings with Arnav, how come she does not use her smartness to keep Shyam at bay? It is annoying to see her being toyed around by Shyam. There was no need to go to the medicine store with Shyam, she could have not said anything to Anjali but could have refused to go later on, made one of her nautanki bahanas and gotten out of it. The only saving grace was the "chaliye jijaji". The pharmacists expression was to die forLOLLOL

The drop in TRP's, the IPL season and tough competition from BV which is back to being the slot leader and after months of ranking below IPKKND should make the CV's get a grip on this and move the plot along!

I'm off to India for a month tomorrow so may not be able to join in the discussion as regularly, plus the time difference, but I'll try and log on from time to time to keep up with my IF addictionWink

Edited by meens80 - 04 April 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramachipRag1nidocgirlsavvy05canuck-umzdesigirl_18Zuzanapremparbat.Mandy.-Vee05-SunoNa...sbk2

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

Have not seen the episode and dont intend to . I hear it is crap.  The mood of the forum since  the Trps came out this morning followed by a nonsensical episode was that of mourning.  I simply came to the forum to pay my respect to you guys and say a Hello.

Nothing more to say here. Just very sad.

Rgds

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

purplenpinkchipdocgirlmeens80Iceflamescanuck-umzZuzana.Mandy.-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Then there is the precap where Arnav will have yet another image burnt into his mind. If only Khushi could be shown slapping Shyam or carry pepper spray with her. The only bright side to this is it is leading to another confrontation between Khushi and Arnav per SBS segment. Once again Khushi is getting more hints as to why Arnav married her but will she be able to connect the dots??

Their confrontations are becoming annoying too. They yell, throw tantrums, scream, he holds her arms, she sheds a tear, she falls, he grabs her, Rabba ve moment and he walks away! WTH is up with that????

Exactly! Its the same old thing! There is no proper conversation, not an inch of progress in their relationship...

Its NOT even a relationship!!! Its a sad mess of a Situation they are in! 

Sigh I want to like this but this is just unbearable to right now...its like watching the global economic crisis really!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

4kdramamsg1docgirlIceflamescanuck-umz-monalisa--Sush-sbk2

sneaky-aj IF-Dazzler
sneaky-aj
sneaky-aj

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
agree with you on the "dhokebaaz hain" part!!
that was totally disconnected!!!

and for today's epi-hated the payal mami tamasha but loved how khushi stood upto arnav and said NO!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz.Mandy.-Sush-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@Savvy.  Thanks for the link of that trailer.  It was very nice.

Very soon that is all what will remain of our beloved show. Fond memories.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlIceflamessavvy05-Sush--Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Then there is the precap where Arnav will have yet another image burnt into his mind. If only Khushi could be shown slapping Shyam or carry pepper spray with her. The only bright side to this is it is leading to another confrontation between Khushi and Arnav per SBS segment. Once again Khushi is getting more hints as to why Arnav married her but will she be able to connect the dots??

I like their confrontations, it seems to be the only way to get them to reveal more of what they are feeling. I know neither are using their brains right now but these hints have to lead to somewhere. Eventually they will have to come into play, most likely when the MU comes out. It will be used for both to reflect and realize the other one's POV.

What I don't like is the use of Rabba Ve, when I saw that in the SBS segment I thought to myself seriously?? I haven't seen the episode yet but I already feel its out of place. I don't mind showing them affected as the thin line between love and hate exists, but don't shove a Rabba Ve in just for the hell of it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordin4kdramamsg1docgirl-Vee05--Sush-

Go to top