India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 2)

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
"Ridiculous" totally sums up today's episode; and I agree with the "Dhokebaaz" bit too. It made precisely zero sense; what were they thinking?  
And some of the post holi episodes are mind boggling in that all the sequences seem really rushed and poorly conceived; it's like they're trying to show that they have all this material for each episode, but in the end, the story hasn't moved ahead one iota.  
And seriously, couldn't they have found a more believable Khushi-Shyam encounter -Anjali sending them off together and not letting any of the family know was ridiculous.  She just has pregnancy symptoms for crying out loud. Sigghhh... 
As for the precap, I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's going to amount to anything at all.  But I'll say this "Move on CV's.  The message in the form of TRPs is loud and clear; this track has played itself out"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12ashwink630IceflamesZuzanacanuck-umz.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Shstra...I feel sorry for the CVs...May be Shyamu's MU  IS the main plot...MUs and more MUs thats what this story is based on...

Every character has to be dumbed down to make the MU continue...They are given very poor concept to work with...

Edited by -Sush- - 04 April 2012 at 5:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramaDoserazor12msg1Iceflamesdesigirl_18Zuzana-monalisa-canuck-umz-Vee05-DiamondLife

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
I wasn't going to make a post today; there wasn't much to say & had too long a day...Or so I thought...But here I am...Before I know it it will be another long one...LOLLOLLOL

They are trying to build a case against Shyamu or maybe a case to prove Khushi's innocence/mahanta...The execution was poor. There were bits & pieces that were good. Yes, it was bits & pieces today; lack of connectivity between scenes!
  • Well, the detailed fancy dress competition for a good 10-15mins was to drive away the viewers; go watch your IPL or whatever...We really don't give a damnLOL 
  • Nani is really on Arnie's caseClap I loved her concern for Khushi. She smells a ratLOLLOLLOL
  • Payal will be mince meatLOL & she probably deserved it.  But I loved mami as Kanha...fabulous improvisation...Clap
  • Anjie's sickness was weird; why shouldn't chote know? That was purposely there to create Arhi misunderstanding. Brother hides stuff from sis & sis hides stuff from bro. Arnie had reasons to hide it; it was indeed a big deal but hiding morning/evening sicknessShocked Both need to see a shrinkLOLLOLLOL

But I loved the feisty Khushi; she was the Khushi who started this show. Kya kar lenge aap? You want to throw things around, be my guestClap
He was dumbfounded at her new found audacity. I think the seeds of her innocence have been sown now; he now isn't so confident about his accusations. Best defense, run awayLOLLOLLOL

Running away can stop only if Shyamu is in the forefront. So Shyamu's villainous entry was much neededThumbs Up I welcome it; in fact I loved it. Shyamu has to be the real villain & boy, was he kameena in the pre-capClap Even if ASR misunderstands it as lovers tiff; he will react. Yes, we want him to react or else we will have more skits, more dances...If Shyamu sits quiet being the nice papa; ASR wouldn't do a thing to him but would continue to treat Khushi like dirt...Shyam's obsession has to grow for the story to move...

He was there to wipe away Payal's tears while his wife suffers silently...Ouch Didn't find that endearing...Dead They are ruining ASR's character, why was winning the fancy dress such a big deal?Confused He could have asked her why she called him dhokebaaz instead. But winning a fancy dress is everything for ASR? Shocked Who is writing this crap?LOL

Dhokebaaz was planted for a reason... ASR will pick up on the word and maybe  Khushi will be called a s**t soon...Yes, I think it will get dirty before the redemption begins...The ugliness will continue...But today I would have welcomed the accidental rabba-ve's over Vikram aur betal...LOL

Edited by --Sari-- - 04 April 2012 at 6:18pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramaDoseashwink630Sahana2Mahika84preethikrazor12spsharmilaluv_sweetzchippurplenpinkRag1nidocgirlmeens80Iceflamessavvy05showstruckChaituvLeah1premparbatdesigirl_18Zuzana.Mandy.DiyaS-Vee05-Newbiesoapfansbk2-Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Then there is the precap where Arnav will have yet another image burnt into his mind. If only Khushi could be shown slapping Shyam or carry pepper spray with her. The only bright side to this is it is leading to another confrontation between Khushi and Arnav per SBS segment. Once again Khushi is getting more hints as to why Arnav married her but will she be able to connect the dots??

Their confrontations are becoming annoying too. They yell, throw tantrums, scream, he holds her arms, she sheds a tear, she falls, he grabs her, Rabba ve moment and he walks away! WTH is up with that????

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme4kdramaDosemsg1razor12docgirlJayneIceflamescanuck-umzZuzana-monalisa-sbk2-Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monalisa_07

"Ridiculous" totally sums up today's episode; and I agree with the "Dhokebaaz" bit too. It made precisely zero sense; what were they thinking?  
And some of the post holi episodes are mind boggling in that all the sequences seem really rushed and poorly conceived; it's like they're trying to show that they have all this material for each episode, but in the end, the story hasn't moved ahead one iota.  
And seriously, couldn't they have found a more believable Khushi-Shyam encounter -Anjali sending them off together and not letting any of the family know was ridiculous.  She just has pregnancy symptoms for crying out loud. Sigghhh... 
As for the precap, I'll wait until tomorrow to see if it's going to amount to anything at all.  But I'll say this "Move on CV's.  The message in the form of TRPs is loud and clear; this track has played itself out"

I'm on the Dhokebaaz boat as well...wth was the need for that? She could have just said well we dont want the award and walked away why start abusing her husband? Lord I take back everything I praised the CV's for all this week!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Zee20114kdramaDosedocgirlcanuck-umz-Sush-

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sush-

Hi Shstra...I feel sorry for the CVs...May be Shyamu's MU  IS the main plot...MUs and more MUs thats what this story is based on...

Every character has to be dumbed down to make the MU continue...They are given very poor concept to work with...

Its been more than 2 months..at least something CVs should show that make audience continue to watch the story..here we have no idea what will happen tomorrow..eventhough we have spoilers and articles..they r proven wrong on daily basis...they r changing script overnight..and then suiting episode in hurry..poor dialogues..

Actors are on pressure to finish the suit so the episode airs..

They need to take a break for a month and come back with bang..all fresh..Seriously..

MU thik hai..per koi logic to ho..

4kdramamsg1docgirlIceflamescanuck-umz-Sush-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Then there is the precap where Arnav will have yet another image burnt into his mind. If only Khushi could be shown slapping Shyam or carry pepper spray with her. The only bright side to this is it is leading to another confrontation between Khushi and Arnav per SBS segment. Once again Khushi is getting more hints as to why Arnav married her but will she be able to connect the dots??

Their confrontations are becoming annoying too. They yell, throw tantrums, scream, he holds her arms, she sheds a tear, she falls, he grabs her, Rabba ve moment and he walks away! WTH is up with that????

Exactly! Its the same old thing! There is no proper conversation, not an inch of progress in their relationship...

4kdramaDosedocgirlcanuck-umz-Vee05--Sush-

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
complete lack of intelligence. That's all I can see from these episodes. I don't know whether the CVs are taking us as dumb or they themselves have turned stupid.
The comment on the "cheater" is competely unnecessery. It was thrown in to create another misunderstanding. Have they run out of original ideas? Can;t they come up with something other than an out-of  character diologue that doesn't gell in with the scene to create the so called  'misunderstading'? Really if you want to drag this MU track come up with something logical.
And then what about Shyam not being able to do to the drug store without the assistance of Kushi? WTH? Again thrown into create a silly misunderstanding between Arhi. But does it make sense? Nope. Viewers do question these things and the more they pile their script with these silly unrealistic plots, the more the viewrs will find it hard to digest the story. CVs, at least find a good enough reason for Kushi to go with Shyam.Ouch
I can stomach another 100 misunderstanding tracks if only they are potrayed in a logical manner. Seriously CVs need to stop pullling off wild ideas at the last miniute. They have to stick to a proper plot that doesn't create out-of-the-world scenarios.

I know this is a fictional show and it's not real and so on and so forth but CVs, can we have at least the basic levels of inteligence and something close to logic shown in the story? Or am I asking too much?

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

4kdramaDoserazor12chipIceflamesdocgirlChaituvpremparbatcanuck-umzsunflower52desigirl_18Zuzana-monalisa-.Mandy.-Sush-sbk2.Sad.But.True.DiamondLife-Vee05-

Go to top