Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 12)

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Hey Sush!!
I'm sorry, I loved the episode. It was the perfect mix, this is the start of the peak buildup which will combust on the ME and the week after it at the end of this month.
Everything was symbolic, right from Payal telling Khushi the reason, to Arnav comforting her to Arnav-Khushi confrontation to the precap.
Shyam is back in action, yesss never cheered for a pervert more!
Now, the symbolism, well, I have a feeling Payaal will tell Arnav "I'm sorry you didn't get your award because of me and how I told Khushi all that..", that will be his first ring (should the heated Khushi confession happen). Anjali will talk about her dizzy spell to either Nani and Arnav will overhear or maybe she tells Arnav that she didn't want to bother him, but Khushi helped her, that will be the second ring.
Most of all, I loved the Payaal-Arnav scene. Loved it. She didn't go to him, he stayed at her side. When Akash does find out that Payaal hid the truth from him, Arnav will be by her side and help her and fix the temporary dent.
There is no doubt that the precap scene is an indication that Arnav will be on a deeper lookout now, the protective instinct will kick in bad now. He will notice their interactions and hopefully that combined with everything else will be a nudge for him!

I advice, don't give up. I know the CV's secretly hate me and I know for a fact that the next 3 weeks will be intense on the show, simply because I will be going crazy with finals and won't be able to watch a lot. But. hang in there, its the beginning to a big fat revelation :)

I love that you are so positive about this.  your hopefulness shines through.

dont be sorry to love an episode..  be glad.
I am glad that sham lost his good boy act and is again trying to put his hands where they dont belong.  it means that the next step is near.  did you know he is the biggest cupid on the show. though he gives us some dettol rinse moments,  he is the only thing that ever moves the story forward.  so I am thankful for that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugar_babe-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Hi guys...thanks for all the posts...loved reading each single one of them...Happy to see at least some of us saw more positives in the episode that met my eye...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--sugar_babe

arshi-forever Senior Member
arshi-forever
arshi-forever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

Originally posted by arshi-forever

This show is somewhat making me bipolar also lol. One day i'm over the moon wit the CVs and the next day I get disappointed. But I guess thats just how its going to be... I'm hoping after they see the low TRP ratings they will fix things up... 

I am so with you on this...I might need a drink or some meds to survive this insanity of sorts! 
Lmao, drink my sorrows away this show will drive me crazy! LOL
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

@ Sari you are a good woman! You are  seeing light and hope in the middle of an empty, haunted, never ending tunnel and your post really made me laugh! LOL

They put more thought in the weird Fancy dress competition than they have put in the last 2 weeks of this entire show! Its kinda random but some of the jokes in the fancy dress were actually funny!

Nani and Mama are the only sane one left in this family. Everyone else needs shock therapy right now! 

2 things from the end of the episode and precap though:

1. What good is taking her hanky ?

2. If Arnav saw the slipping of the earing the other day then I demand he sees this hand holding bs! 

I am very positive; nothing really bothers me let alone a mindless soap. The more trashier the soap gets; better the forum. Gaali dene mein bahut maza aata hai...ROFL

Hanky - one more addition to his lost & found for Khushi's stuffLOL I think the ring, hanky will probably be evidence some day. That is if Anjali decides she wants to think...LOLLOLLOL Even ASR had some; I think he has since given up collecting coz she cornered him with the anklet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Vee05-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

Like yesterday, we are all of the same page again today, just went from unanimously liking the episode to unanimously disliking itLOLLOL.

@ Sari: Loved your post, i too am hoping that the seeds of Khushi's innocence have been sown. Khushi is mighty pissed and not backing down this time, Shyam is only getting bolder, the TRP's are falling with stiff competition from IPL and BV. The CV's have no choice but to change the track and show the viewers what they have been patiently waiting for. While is disliked the episode except a couple of scenes, i do think it sets the stage for the truth to emerge. I think mid next week they will release a dhamakedar promo leading to the revelation.

Meens - I thought like you did; if only she had shown more aggression to Shyam over ASR. But I think she is comfortable w/ASR; she knows he is a good man beneath it all. She openly challenges him coz she believes he won't hurt physically but w/Shyam she isn't so sure. She never really like Shyam and probably feels threatened. Deep down she knows Shyam can really hurt her & his physical advances are not welcome. Whereas ASR's, most welcome! Agressive hi sahi...Embarrassed

Have a safe & fun- filled tripSmile

Edited by --Sari-- - 05 April 2012 at 6:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meens80

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

Figured I'd be late to the party but it's quite the shokh sabha huh? Cry

It's official: we are just stuck in a rut - 1 day narfrat, 1 day mohabbat and 3 days comedy. The magic formula of IPK these days, the story does not move. It's like Raizada planet is also the land of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Any more of this and the show will be off the top 10 and plunging into oblivion. 

Sari, like you I usually cheer when Shyam shows up to move the story along. However we've had a few red herrings with his villainy, Arnav and Khushi seem to develop amnesia about it pretty quickly! Looks like we'll get more misunderstanding and nafrat tomorrow, let's see if that galvanizes the action. I'm not holding my breath! 

Meens: Re Arnav supporting Payal, I think the point is that Khushi and Arnav see only parts of each other's truth and that is the foundation of their misunderstanding. It's not just Arnav whose vision is limited - Khushi also has tunnel vision. Chica, lucky you --- a month in India.Big smile Have fun and defi check in when you can. we'll miss your daily insights... Unhappy

Ratna and Jamba:Hug, glad you checked in at least. 

Rag1ni: The most egregious plot contrivance was Rs 5 lac prize money --- for a fancy dress contest for grown ups ***face palm*** . 

Sush, the plot contrivances were just insultingly dumb ! Dhokebaaz, Payal throwing the contest, the other bahu pleading her case to payal so sure she'd win if not for payal-mami - what about heer-ranjha? shyam can't take directions to head to the drugstore, anjali's secrecy about her being unwell. contrivance upon contrivance upon contrivance. whether we get good ArHi scenes or not these bother me. can't we get some smarter writing? Angry

The prospect of nafrat thursday would normally gladden my heart because it could be a way to escalate the action towards a resolution. These days i'm convinced it'll be forgotten for mindless comedy come Monday! Ouch

Shiela – it has come to that….we are looking forward to see the villain more…..Shocked coz these poorly executed comedy, skits, dances isn't working for me.

Yes, it is romantic, funny, whatever……I need a good story w/continuity be it romance or otherwise but the fancy dress, 100 ideas are limited to single episodes; it may be entertaining as a single entity but it does not add any value to the story. Once it is done, we are back to square one.

Continuity is essential to keep viewers hooked….So when I see Shyam, I see hope….Shocked As messed up as that sounds……ROFL

Go to top