Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Ridiculous... (Page 10)

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

Um Can I ask...what happened to the Rs. 300 Khushi was going to return to Arnav? 

She lost her chance to win 5 lakh and return everything she ever owed him backD'ohLOL!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirl-Sush-sbk2-Vee05-

smitar IF-Rockerz
smitar
smitar

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Someone needs to sit down & think about Payal's role. Who is she here? What is she? She has the guts to take a very imp decision about giving away the prize to Veena (It was more of abdicating the prize & the responsibility rather than giving to Veena), but doesn't have the guts to tell her family why she took the decision. She wants to be fair to Veena, but is not willing to be fair to her MIL who has been obsessing about the prize for days, after being forced into participating in this event by Payal. And all that the wet noodle does in the name of damage control is cry?

I think the viewers will kill Payal before Mami has a chance. She will have to wait in line.

Khushi continues Payal's efforts & becomes the mata of renunciation. With Payal-Mami act being a non-starter and Khushi abdicating the throne without a word to Arnav who should have had a say in this decision (Cos they won as a team. We saw what she was doing alone on stage as Heer!!!!), Veena & DIL won the 5 Lakhs. Good Samaj Seva. What have the sisters gained from this?

1. A mami who is furious, & will step up her efforts to get Payal out of RM. This time I will be rooting for her. And I think I will have company.

2. A Raizada family who thinks Payal suffered from stage fright.

3. An Arnav who is wild with his wife for refusing the award. Because the award means more than recognition or prize money. It is one of those rare good moments he can treasure, having been able to open his heart to his wife who was once found on his terrace in a clinch with his Jeejaji and whom he married to save his Di's marriage, and whom he loves like crazy.

There was no logic behind the Payal debacle. Had she suffered from plain & simple stage fright, I would have liked her more, understood her more.

Anjali sending Khushi with Jeejaji to buy medicines, and her request that Chotey should not be informed about it turned my stomach. Not cos Shyamu got to share the car seat with Khushi. But cos it was so illogical, so stupid, so contrived a situation.

If the CVs want to increase the density of the MU, couldn't they have found some good, solid reason? And the hanky!!! Puke.

So far I have been waiting for Arnav to find his brains so that he can realise the truth of the matter. I strongly believed that Arnav would reason, put facts together, & reach the truth instead of seeing Khushi slap Shyam or confess her love for Arnav in front of Shyam etc. I was waiting for an elegant, exciting tidying up of this mess. But today just sank the ship of my expectations.

Looks like we are going to get loads of melodrama without an ounce of logic in it. Tempered with Rabba Ves to keep us quiet.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommechipdocgirlRag1nidesigirl_18Zuzana-monalisa-premparbat-Vee05--Sush-sbk2

mid-night-sun IF-Dazzler
mid-night-sun
mid-night-sun

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

I am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner. Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging thread :D

PS: Somebody give that pharmacist a bigger role, man. Ab ussi par umeed kayam hain.

This is awesome!! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Vee05-

arshi-forever Senior Member
arshi-forever
arshi-forever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
This show is somewhat making me bipolar also lol. One day i'm over the moon wit the CVs and the next day I get disappointed. But I guess thats just how its going to be... I'm hoping after they see the low TRP ratings they will fix things up... 

-Sush--Vee05-

meens80 IF-Dazzler
meens80
meens80

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@ Sri, Shweta, Mandy, Sheila: Thanks, I'm so looking forward to my trip and just chilling with familyBig smile. I sure will catch up with all of you from time to time: the show, the forum and esp. Sush's thread is quite an addiction for meWink

Edited by meens80 - 04 April 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlpremparbat-Vee05--Sush-sbk2

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

And the hanky!!! Puke.

Terrific post, Smitar! The show is all about exposition for the uber stupid audience - so quite literally a hanky to suggest hanky panky between Khushi and Shyam and a string /thread to suggest either that Shyam's fate is hanging by a thread or that he'll continue to string along ArHi (depending on which way the story goes!)

desigirl_18smitar

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meens80

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">@ Sri, Shweta, Mandy, Sheila: Thanks, I'm so looking forward to my trip and just chilling with familyBig smile. I sure will catch up with all of you from time to time: the show, the forum and esp. Sush's thread is quite an addiction for meWink</font>

Meens Have a nice and enjoyable trip... If I am still posting and making threads...please do drop in...Your takes are fun to read...

I am just waiting to see if I will run out patience first or CVs will get their act together before that...Like I said...Arhi story has had better traction without any MU ever figured in...or before Shyamu entered the equation...and the sparks were flying better with La track and even NK track...so either they chuck Shyamu out...or stop dumbing all the characters to match his story...if this story gets dragged beyond the next ME...we wil be kiddingnourselves that this is going anywhere but round and round in the same rut...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommemeens80desigirl_18sbk2

Go to top