Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I skipped today's episode after reading the update. Shyam is driving me crazy, I wanna strangle him evertime he is on screen. Sush, you r right, random episodes suck. Its like the CV's are flipping a coin to decide what to show next. It goes from one extreme to the other...i can't digest this mockery that's been made of an awesome show!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Sush! You have changed your ID!

All the spice gals have written everything which has to be written about the epi...its over all disappointment I see ..its like patience test for viewers ...and trps are like mirror to our grievances. Hope atleast now the CVs do wake up and fix things...they have done this before in December and brought back the show on track...but I am appalled at the Producers playing with the audience mind again and again. Its pathetic that they cannot come up with a proper continuous plot and script.

Let me just highlight the things I liked in the episode:

1. I liked Arhi confrontation...kushi's patience is wearing thin and she gave Arnav back in his own words..she will not tell the reason just like he did it with her. She is plain fed up oh his mixed signals.

2. I liked Nani's understanding of kushi...she was not annoyed when kushi rejected the award but understood that something more is there behind kushi's actions.

3. Payal and Arnav scene was good.

4. I was glad kushi addressed Shyam as jeejaji...otherwise we would be wondering if creep will play the medical store man against Arhi again..thanks for little mercies!πŸ˜›

5. Sanaya was looking gorgeous in the Heer outfit..I esp liked to see her plait back...that maang teekha and bindi..she was just glowing.

I hope the MU intensifies and get cleared soon and they further with the story without going back again in loops.
Edited by Zuzana - 12 years ago
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitar

I strongly believed that Arnav would reason, put facts together, & reach the truth instead of seeing Khushi slap Shyam or confess her love for Arnav in front of Shyam etc. I was waiting for an elegant, exciting tidying up of this mess. But today just sank the ship of my expectations.

Looks like we are going to get loads of melodrama without an ounce of logic in it. Tempered with Rabba Ves to keep us quiet.

I believed that abut Arnav as well.  I forgave the initial couple of weeks of vacation that his brain took after the terrace trauma, but it's been 2 months now... come on!!!!  At least show him doubting himself a little, the misunderstanding does not need to disappear all in one instant, it could be gradual, right? 

The rabba ves thrown in seem to be working only to give the CV's brains vacation time along with ASR's.  SBS shows another one tomorrow, another fall, grasp, pull, hug... really??? I would gladly sit through some rabba ve -less weeks if it means the damn track can move forward in at least a semi-logical fashion, sighhh...
sugar_babe thumbnail
Hey Sush!!
I'm sorry, I loved the episode. It was the perfect mix, this is the start of the peak buildup which will combust on the ME and the week after it at the end of this month.
Everything was symbolic, right from Payal telling Khushi the reason, to Arnav comforting her to Arnav-Khushi confrontation to the precap.
Shyam is back in action, yesss never cheered for a pervert more!
Now, the symbolism, well, I have a feeling Payaal will tell Arnav "I'm sorry you didn't get your award because of me and how I told Khushi all that..", that will be his first ring (should the heated Khushi confession happen). Anjali will talk about her dizzy spell to either Nani and Arnav will overhear or maybe she tells Arnav that she didn't want to bother him, but Khushi helped her, that will be the second ring.
Most of all, I loved the Payaal-Arnav scene. Loved it. She didn't go to him, he stayed at her side. When Akash does find out that Payaal hid the truth from him, Arnav will be by her side and help her and fix the temporary dent.
There is no doubt that the precap scene is an indication that Arnav will be on a deeper lookout now, the protective instinct will kick in bad now. He will notice their interactions and hopefully that combined with everything else will be a nudge for him!

I advice, don't give up. I know the CV's secretly hate me and I know for a fact that the next 3 weeks will be intense on the show, simply because I will be going crazy with finals and won't be able to watch a lot. But. hang in there, its the beginning to a big fat revelation :)
Edited by sugar_babe - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel like crying.. 2 amazing actors have to bear this script, screenplay and what not.

before i used to get hyper to watch the episode the next day.. but after february, i felt it fading already and this time, completely faded -- just here for timepass.

about the epi.. i really dunno what to say.. even after the results of the trps, i feel ipk is going to end soon if they don't fix this mess.

πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
pink.lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Hey Sush!!
I'm sorry, I loved the episode. It was the perfect mix, this is the start of the peak buildup which will combust on the ME and the week after it at the end of this month.
Everything was symbolic, right from Payal telling Khushi the reason, to Arnav comforting her to Arnav-Khushi confrontation to the precap.
Shyam is back in action, yesss never cheered for a pervert more!
Now, the symbolism, well, I have a feeling Payaal will tell Arnav "I'm sorry you didn't get your award because of me and how I told Khushi all that..", that will be his first ring (should the heated Khushi confession happen). Anjali will talk about her dizzy spell to either Nani and Arnav will overhear or maybe she tells Arnav that she didn't want to bother him, but Khushi helped her, that will be the second ring.
Most of all, I loved the Payaal-Arnav scene. Loved it. She didn't go to him, he stayed at her side. When Akash does find out that Payaal hid the truth from him, Arnav will be by her side and help her and fix the temporary dent.
There is no doubt that the precap scene is an indication that Arnav will be on a deeper lookout now, the protective instinct will kick in bad now. He will notice their interactions and hopefully that combined with everything else will be a nudge for him!

I advice, don't give up. I know the CV's secretly hate me and I know for a fact that the next 3 weeks will be intense on the show, simply because I will be going crazy with finals and won't be able to watch a lot. But. hang in there, its the beginning to a big fat revelation :)

I love that you are so positive about this.  your hopefulness shines through.

dont be sorry to love an episode..  be glad.
I am glad that sham lost his good boy act and is again trying to put his hands where they dont belong.  it means that the next step is near.  did you know he is the biggest cupid on the show. though he gives us some dettol rinse moments,  he is the only thing that ever moves the story forward.  so I am thankful for that.

-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys...thanks for all the posts...loved reading each single one of them...Happy to see at least some of us saw more positives in the episode that met my eye...
arshi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vee05

I am so with you on this...I might need a drink or some meds to survive this insanity of sorts! 

Lmao, drink my sorrows away this show will drive me crazy! πŸ˜†
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vee05

@ Sari you are a good woman! You are  seeing light and hope in the middle of an empty, haunted, never ending tunnel and your post really made me laugh! πŸ˜†

They put more thought in the weird Fancy dress competition than they have put in the last 2 weeks of this entire show! Its kinda random but some of the jokes in the fancy dress were actually funny!

Nani and Mama are the only sane one left in this family. Everyone else needs shock therapy right now! 

2 things from the end of the episode and precap though:

1. What good is taking her hanky ?

2. If Arnav saw the slipping of the earing the other day then I demand he sees this hand holding bs! 

I am very positive; nothing really bothers me let alone a mindless soap. The more trashier the soap gets; better the forum. Gaali dene mein bahut maza aata hai...🀣

Hanky - one more addition to his lost & found for Khushi's stuffπŸ˜† I think the ring, hanky will probably be evidence some day. That is if Anjali decides she wants to think...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Even ASR had some; I think he has since given up collecting coz she cornered him with the anklet.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meens80

Like yesterday, we are all of the same page again today, just went from unanimously liking the episode to unanimously disliking itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@ Sari: Loved your post, i too am hoping that the seeds of Khushi's innocence have been sown. Khushi is mighty pissed and not backing down this time, Shyam is only getting bolder, the TRP's are falling with stiff competition from IPL and BV. The CV's have no choice but to change the track and show the viewers what they have been patiently waiting for. While is disliked the episode except a couple of scenes, i do think it sets the stage for the truth to emerge. I think mid next week they will release a dhamakedar promo leading to the revelation.

Meens - I thought like you did; if only she had shown more aggression to Shyam over ASR. But I think she is comfortable w/ASR; she knows he is a good man beneath it all. She openly challenges him coz she believes he won't hurt physically but w/Shyam she isn't so sure. She never really like Shyam and probably feels threatened. Deep down she knows Shyam can really hurt her & his physical advances are not welcome. Whereas ASR's, most welcome! Agressive hi sahi...😳

Have a safe & fun- filled trip😊

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago