Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savvy05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meens80

Like yesterday, we are all of the same page again today, just went from unanimously liking the episode to unanimously disliking itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

@ Sari: Loved your post, i too am hoping that the seeds of Khushi's innocence have been sown. Khushi is mighty pissed and not backing down this time, Shyam is only getting bolder, the TRP's are falling with stiff competition from IPL and BV. The CV's have no choice but to change the track and show the viewers what they have been patiently waiting for. While is disliked the episode except a couple of scenes, i do think it sets the stage for the truth to emerge. I think mid next week they will release a dhamakedar promo leading to the revelation.

@ Ratna: Thanks😊 I'm looking forward to my trip and I'll keep watching and actually contribute to the TRP's over the coming month, they sure could use some additional viewersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. As for the thread I'm pretty sure most of us will be around, coz IPKKND has consistently proved that in spite of all the inconsistencies and crap they do manage to keep the viewers hooked onπŸ˜‰. We can crib, rant, swear to stop watching but we keep logging in to check updates and keep hoping things turn around and consistently good episodes are delivered.

@Meens, you have a good trip.
LOL on contributing to the TRP, they can definitely use it during this IPL time πŸ˜ƒ
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ Meens:  Have a safe, fun trip!! Trips to India are so exciting!!
Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
The older sisters really pissed me off today – Payal and Anjali. I mean, what a giant mess are they creating. So, so, so, stupid. Why would the writers do that to anyone? I mean, what contrived reasoning – my husband can't go to buy medicines alone and my mother-in-law desperately needs to win this fancy dress to buy our next meal. Abeyaar! Also, what is this Anjali's need to not tell Choteji anything that is remotely unpleasant. Matlab kya hain? Pregnant hain, some mild chakar thing is happening – Choteji is such a wuss, or what? I don't get this at all. I mean, this Egoji-Obliviousji's equation will make me have a stroke someday. I think here is the thing, I have no delusions of being particularly smart, but that doesn't mean the writers treat me like I am seriously stupid. Bah!

I am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner. Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging thread :D

While on Shyam, what was with that handkerchief thing, man? This is so tacky, obsessive lovers from 80s Hindi cinema kind of thing. If they use that as some kind of mega plot twist, I will cry.

Loved reading everyones take btw. Some days, that is the best thing about the show :)

PS: Somebody give that pharmacist a bigger role, man. Ab ussi par umeed kayam hain.

PPS: 5 lakh prize money for that tacky fancy dress, eh? Bahut nainsafi hain. Also, explains why Egoji was so pissed off :D

Rag1ni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
-Sush- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

The
o Also, what is this Anjali's need to not tell Choteji
anything that is remotely unpleasant. Matlab kya hain? Pregnant hain,
some mild chakar thing is happening – Choteji is such a wuss, or
what? I don't get this at all. I mean, this Egoji-Obliviousji
[DIV]

I
am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid
things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner.
Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which
is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging
thread :D

[/DIV
[DIV]

[ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL That's too FUNNY!!!!!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Exactly Sush.I made a post yesterday regarding that Khushi calling him Dhokebaaz does not impress me. Why did she call him a Dhokebaaz.,looked like she has completely lost it and ofcourse the CVs for ruining her character like that . I understand her not wanting to share the award with arnav. I understand her for not telling Arnav the reason behind this But calling him a cheat when she very well knew that Nani made Arnav participate in the play. On top of that she insulted Arnav in front of the judges in a function where her entire family was present. Exactly how ridiculous is that. She was annoying today as far as I am concerned. The CVs are ruining Khushi completely for me.
No wonder IPK has lost its charm. It's pretty annoying nowadays.
Occasional RVs followed by Trip and Fall is not working anymore for me. The story should move on now.
SoShy thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina2010

Exactly Sush.I made a post yesterday regarding that Khushi calling him Dhokebaaz does not impress me. Why did she call him a Dhokebaaz.,looked like she has completely lost it and ofcourse the CVs for ruining her character like that . I understand her not wanting to share the award with arnav. I understand her for not telling Arnav the reason behind this But calling him a cheat when she very well knew that Nani made Arnav participate in the play. On top of that she insulted Arnav in front of the judges in a function where her entire family was present. Exactly how ridiculous is that. She was annoying today as far as I am concerned. The CVs are ruining Khushi completely for me.
No wonder IPK has lost its charm. It's pretty annoying nowadays.
Occasional RVs followed by Trip and Fall is not working anymore for me. The story should move on now.

Calling him Dhokebaaz was just not required.. It just didn't make any sense... 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Rag1ni

The older sisters really pissed me off today ' Payal and Anjali. I mean, what a giant mess are they creating. So, so, so, stupid. Why would the writers do that to anyone? I mean, what contrived reasoning ' my husband can't go to buy medicines alone and my mother-in-law desperately needs to win this fancy dress to buy our next meal. Abeyaar! Also, what is this Anjali's need to not tell Choteji anything that is remotely unpleasant. Matlab kya hain? Pregnant hain, some mild chakar thing is happening ' Choteji is such a wuss, or what? I don't get this at all. I mean, this Egoji-Obliviousji's equation will make me have a stroke someday. I think here is the thing, I have no delusions of being particularly smart, but that doesn't mean the writers treat me like I am seriously stupid. Bah!

Payal is just selfish, I felt so bad for Mami when she spoke about the high hopes she had of winning this competition thanks to Payal and in an instant she crushed everything. Payal should stop shedding those tears because she deserves whatever comes her way

I am almost glad that Khushi said some pretty nasty, albeit stupid things. At least that seemed to have got to Egoji in some manner. Also, it is clear that she is suddenly reading him very well. Which is the only thread of hope I hang on to. That and Shyam's hanging thread :D

LOL! The last part made me laugh but yes you're right Khushi is starting to read Arnav better these days which can be a positive depending on where the CVs go from here.

While on Shyam, what was with that handkerchief thing, man? This is so tacky, obsessive lovers from 80s Hindi cinema kind of thing. If they use that as some kind of mega plot twist, I will cry.

Loved reading everyones take btw. Some days, that is the best thing about the show :)

PS: Somebody give that pharmacist a bigger role, man. Ab ussi par umeed kayam hain.

PPS: 5 lakh prize money for that tacky fancy dress, eh? Bahut nainsafi hain. Also, explains why Egoji was so pissed off :D

I loved Arnav's reaction as he had to sit through this ridiculous competition, in his words UNBELIVABLE!

docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Figured I'd be late to the party but it's quite the shokh sabha huh? πŸ˜­

It's official: we are just stuck in a rut - 1 day narfrat, 1 day mohabbat and 3 days comedy. The magic formula of IPK these days, the story does not move. It's like Raizada planet is also the land of eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. Any more of this and the show will be off the top 10 and plunging into oblivion. 

Sari, like you I usually cheer when Shyam shows up to move the story along. However we've had a few red herrings with his villainy, Arnav and Khushi seem to develop amnesia about it pretty quickly! Looks like we'll get more misunderstanding and nafrat tomorrow, let's see if that galvanizes the action. I'm not holding my breath! 

Meens: Re Arnav supporting Payal, I think the point is that Khushi and Arnav see only parts of each other's truth and that is the foundation of their misunderstanding. It's not just Arnav whose vision is limited - Khushi also has tunnel vision. Chica, lucky you --- a month in India.πŸ˜ƒ Have fun and defi check in when you can. we'll miss your daily insights... πŸ˜”

Ratna and Jamba:πŸ€—, glad you checked in at least. 

Rag1ni: The most egregious plot contrivance was Rs 5 lac prize money --- for a fancy dress contest for grown ups ***face palm*** . 

Sush, the plot contrivances were just insultingly dumb ! Dhokebaaz, Payal throwing the contest, the other bahu pleading her case to payal so sure she'd win if not for payal-mami - what about heer-ranjha? shyam can't take directions to head to the drugstore, anjali's secrecy about her being unwell. contrivance upon contrivance upon contrivance. whether we get good ArHi scenes or not these bother me. can't we get some smarter writing? πŸ˜‘

The prospect of nafrat thursday would normally gladden my heart because it could be a way to escalate the action towards a resolution. These days i'm convinced it'll be forgotten for mindless comedy come Monday! 
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Um Can I ask...what happened to the Rs. 300 Khushi was going to return to Arnav?