Sushpective: Ridiculous... - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sbk2

Exactly! Its the same old thing! There is no proper conversation, not an inch of progress in their relationship...

Its NOT even a relationship!!! Its a sad mess of a Situation they are in! 

Sigh I want to like this but this is just unbearable to right now...its like watching the global economic crisis really!
agree with you on the "dhokebaaz hain" part!!
that was totally disconnected!!!

and for today's epi-hated the payal mami tamasha but loved how khushi stood upto arnav and said NO!!
@Savvy.  Thanks for the link of that trailer.  It was very nice.

Very soon that is all what will remain of our beloved show. Fond memories.
Originally posted by vee05

Their confrontations are becoming annoying too. They yell, throw tantrums, scream, he holds her arms, she sheds a tear, she falls, he grabs her, Rabba ve moment and he walks away! WTH is up with that????

I like their confrontations, it seems to be the only way to get them to reveal more of what they are feeling. I know neither are using their brains right now but these hints have to lead to somewhere. Eventually they will have to come into play, most likely when the MU comes out. It will be used for both to reflect and realize the other one's POV.

What I don't like is the use of Rabba Ve, when I saw that in the SBS segment I thought to myself seriously?? I haven't seen the episode yet but I already feel its out of place. I don't mind showing them affected as the thin line between love and hate exists, but don't shove a Rabba Ve in just for the hell of it.
Today sucked boatloads - so blech that I don't even want to waste my time reviewing it.  ðŸ¤¢

All I'll say is - CV's - today I come to bury Caesar - not praise him.  😡 ðŸ˜¡ 

well said. sigh. but are trhe cvs taking note? i am sure not!
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I like their confrontations, it seems to be the only way to get them to reveal more of what they are feeling. I know neither are using their brains right now but these hints have to lead to somewhere. Eventually they will have to come into play, most likely when the MU comes out. It will be used for both to reflect and realize the other one's POV.

What I don't like is the use of Rabba Ve, when I saw that in the SBS segment I thought to myself seriously?? I haven't seen the episode yet but I already feel its out of place. I don't mind showing them affected as the thin line between love and hate exists, but don't shove a Rabba Ve in just for the hell of it.

They made sense earlier on but now its a standard formula to use...and while it might help the story go forward it just is getting very cyclical and you know predictable...maybe I just want them to talk like 2 normal people. Well as normal as Arnav and Khushi can really get you know? They obviously have some mental issues here and this MU seems to be making them more ridiculous...
@Meens Have a great time. Try and keep up on thsi thread. Lets see how long we all last.

@Vee, given how stubborn and hot headed these two are they won't be able to have a normal conversation anytime soon. Both are pushing all the wrong buttons which only leaves the other fuming so instead of accomplishing anything, they end up focusing on the anger. Sooner or later though Shyam has to get caught, his luck has to run out and I hope that is soon. Shyam's truth doesn't have to be revealed to everyone, just to Arnav. Let him realize he was wrong to Khushi, fix things between them while working to make Shyams' life hell.

One thing that caused a drop in the ratings was the lack of consistency with track, just when you think the focus is on the MU and bringing it to a close all of a sudden they shift focus. The CVs need to stop doing that, just continue with the MU especially given what was shown today. Let it reach its breaking point where its an all out war between Shyam and Arnav or Arnav and Khushi or better yet Arnav and Khushi against Shyam. I am just awaiting or more like hoping for an explosive confrontation where the truth is revealed.
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

@Vee, given how stubborn and hot headed these two are they won't be able to have a normal conversation anytime soon. Both are pushing all the wrong buttons which only leaves the other fuming so instead of accomplishing anything, they end up focusing on the anger. Sooner or later though Shyam has to get caught, his luck has to run out and I hope that is soon. Shyam's truth doesn't have to be revealed to everyone, just to Arnav. Let him realize he was wrong to Khushi, fix things between them while working to make Shyams' life hell.

One thing that caused a drop in the ratings was the lack of consistency with track, just when you think the focus is on the MU and bringing it to a close all of a sudden they shift focus. The CVs need to stop doing that, just continue with the MU especially given what was shown today. Let it reach its breaking point where its an all out war between Shyam and Arnav or Arnav and Khushi or better yet Arnav and Khushi against Shyam. I am just awaiting or more like hoping for an explosive confrontation where the truth is revealed.

Lol yup. They are 2 crazy bulls thats for sure! 

You know I am waiting for that explosive confrontation too but that might be 2 weeks too late in my opinion. I know I am agitated I am fairly certain 90% of the people watching are too. The story has gone to the dogs really and the lack of consistency and these goofy scenes are the limits of ridiculousness. 

This should be the CV's wakeup call. The audiences are not as stupid as you think. 
Edited by vee05 - 11 years ago