India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's reaction to the Holi picture

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Now that the issue of the Holi pictures are coming to the forefront, Ahem, we know is going to ask Gopi about it. How is Gopi going to react to this whole issue? Is she going to tell Ahem everything or is she going to keep that memory of that beautiful moment with her forever? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Nadiamimi18Vinder90ever-AmalAziz-ShaunSAvarshu27Justlikethat1

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angl143

Now that the issue of the Holi pictures are coming to the forefront, Ahem, we know is going to ask Gopi about it. How is Gopi going to react to this whole issue? Is she going to tell Ahem everything or is she going to keep that memory of that beautiful moment with her forever? 

i think she is gonna BOLT: something like Jerry the mouse on seeing an Angry TOM

I want her to BOLT: I want Ahem to remember naturally and gradually, coz i like it to be taken slow :) provided there is no pregnancy track and that he will remember eventually,

I want Ahem to chase her around , and slowly piece the puzzle together, and once its all complete, this will settle down, and then his dreamy fantasies can come true Embarrassed

NOW: more seriously, I think she will collapse in tears, and the run away, leaving a very puzzled Ahem, ANd i really think she will run away:: i dont mind , she can even give him a tight slap out of nowhere, Shocked just kiddin

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Aish3003everdoc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27Justlikethat1

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

Originally posted by angl143

i think she is gonna BOLT: something like Jerry the mouse on seeing an Angry TOM

I want her to BOLT: I want Ahem to remember naturally and gradually, coz i like it to be taken slow :) provided there is no pregnancy track and that he will remember eventually,

I want Ahem to chase her around , and slowly piece the puzzle together, and once its all complete, this will settle down, and then his dreamy fantasies can come true Embarrassed

NOW: more seriously, I think she will collapse in tears, and the run away, leaving a very puzzled Ahem, ANd i really think she will run away:: i dont mind , she can even give him a tight slap out of nowhere, Shocked just kiddin
@bold: knowing Gopi's character we can expect her to run away or the other thing she could do is collapse in tears and hug Ahem! Loved all ur points! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aish3003-AmalAziz-varshu27Justlikethat1

wangare Newbie
wangare
wangare

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
well i think they ill b interrupted none other koki saying Gopi vahu
b4 Ahem asking or after asking Gopi what happened on that day 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-varshu27

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wangare

well i think they ill b interrupted none other koki saying Gopi vahu
b4 Ahem asking or after asking Gopi what happened on that day 

Sure hope that doesn't happen! Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AmalAziz-

puranit Groupbie
puranit
puranit

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
gopi been carring her emotions after holi,so i wish gopi to cry and just run ...let ahem figure out what make gopi cry...let it been that way...great track to watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Well we know she ends up tearing over it... and he does ask her something. But what does he ask her? It could be something completely un-related to the photo... and she may just say she is worried about Rashi as an excuse for her tears.

Nope. She is not going to refresh his memory. He will have to remember this one all by himself. We have seen a glimpse of it in his dream already.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everkaka.lg-AmalAziz-

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
She won't open her mouth. CV's have gagged herAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4ever-AmalAziz-

Go to top