Hitler Didi

classic psychopath - Sameer (Page 3)

jjkg Senior Member
jjkg
jjkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethimadhavg

@TM

I donot want to agree or disagree with your topic but I just want to correct one point of your's

Sameer is talking about one-night stand incident with Indira not about Rape... Just correcting the fact.

and that makes a difference how exactly?

Edited by jjkg - 05 April 2012 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishan-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jjkg

@TM

I donot want to agree or disagree with your topic but I just want to correct one point of your's

Sameer is talking about one-night stand incident with Indira not about Rape... Just correcting the fact.

it means difference... rape itself is a worst thing and raping someone thinking about some one is even worst thing...
one-night stand incident is different as the girl and boy are willing for that.. it is less guilty...
aisha.damor Senior Member
aisha.damor
aisha.damor

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
i hate sameer...Angry Censored 
jjkg Senior Member
jjkg
jjkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

@TM

it means difference... rape itself is a worst thing and raping someone thinking about some one is even worst thing...
one-night stand incident is different as the girl and boy are willing for that.. it is less guilty...

perhaps there is an issue with the way I write posts that causes such mis-comprehensionConfused

The point I was highlighting is that Sameer is a textbook case of a psychopath and using examples of recent episode illustrating why.

His inability to respect other people's emotions is a classic symptom. The guy is so self absorbed that he did not think Indira would feel any pain or disgust when he said that he imagined Mandira to be Indira every step of the way - whether it was first incident or rape is immaterial.

He thought he was earning brownie points with Indira, justifying himself, proving his love when he made that statement.

If one can not feel utter disgust at this, I do not know what canConfusedUnhappy

Hence I am lost as to why consensual encounter versus rape has a place in  this discussion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Luna-PD-The.Lannister

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged

@TM

perhaps there is an issue with the way I write posts that causes such mis-comprehensionConfused

The point I was highlighting is that Sameer is a textbook case of a psychopath and using examples of recent episode illustrating why.

His inability to respect other people's emotions is a classic symptom. The guy is so self absorbed that he did not think Indira would feel any pain or disgust when he said that he imagined Mandira to be Indira every step of the way - whether it was first incident or rape is immaterial.

He thought he was earning brownie points with Indira, justifying himself, proving his love when he made that statement.

If one can not feel utter disgust at this, I do not know what canConfusedUnhappy

Hence I am lost as to why consensual encounter versus rape has a place in  this discussion

In my first post i said i am not arguing but correcting the fact...
Every person have there won way of thinking... everyones thinking may not match with others...

you think rape and one-night stand as one and the same but i feel it is different... i hate sameer for raping mandira but no guilty about his one-night stand with mandira because no one are hurted there...

about proving his love with Indira statement... this is utter ridiculous because sameer never loved Indira... it is just his ego, as indira rejected him... he is just using the situation to maro taana on Indira thats all...

i am not supporting sameer for his deed thought i like mrunal and liked sameer once... but there is a different between rape and one night stand...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 05 April 2012 at 1:54am
jjkg Senior Member
jjkg
jjkg

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
preeti

We appear to be going in circles. I'll make one last try and quit for the night.

The context of this discussion is not the difference between consensual sex versus rape.

The point is Sameer's inability to respect other people's emotions. His statements to Indira in the courtroom was not a "tana" - a garden variety taunt.  It was a one evidence in a huge pile of evidence that illustrates his inability to accept that other people have emotions that need to be respected.

Within this context, what drives Sameer to make such stmts and what Indira feels when she hears such stmts matter.

For Indira, her disgust, her contempt does not decrease at the finer distinction of which night he was imagining Indira when he was with her sister.  I'm sure she felt dirty, no matter what

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Syama_Luna-PD-

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged

preeti

We appear to be going in circles. I'll make one last try and quit for the night.

The context of this discussion is not the difference between consensual sex versus rape.

The point is Sameer's inability to respect other people's emotions. His statements to Indira in the courtroom was not a "tana" - a garden variety taunt.  It was a one evidence in a huge pile of evidence that illustrates his inability to accept that other people have emotions that need to be respected.

Within this context, what drives Sameer to make such stmts and what Indira feels when she hears such stmts matter.

For Indira, her disgust, her contempt does not decrease at the finer distinction of which night he was imagining Indira when he was with her sister.  I'm sure she felt dirty, no matter what

i accept with you she felt dirty due to sameer and mandira's deed
The.Lannister IF-Stunnerz
The.Lannister
The.Lannister

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iolahardy

nice post as usual Smile

will like to add just 1 more point:

all the points u have included...i want rishi to build up his case against sam based on them! i m sure sharmas arent the only ones who have a dirty past. once we start looking @ the diwans i m sure sharmas will appear angels as compared to them (remember how every1 thot kutumb is so much better than simi LOL ) & then who better than rishi to know of sams many secrets.

a few points which rishi shud thoroughly investigate:

1. is mandira sams first victim? or were thr more
2. is sam mentally stable? does he have a history of any psychological illness/ obsession/ madness for which he was admitted/ treated/ or was never taken to a doc?
3. sams reputation in the society at large...we heard wat CC had to say abt mandira...will like to hear what the rich & famous of Delhi think of Sam...is he just the apple of his parents eye who went on to achieve success which his bro cudnt...or do people gossip behind his back abt his reality & madness?
4. sams many business ventures...we know dis 4 sure that they all werent legal...then to which extent did he go to get things don as per his will

i feel this case cannot be fought on what happened dat 1 time between sam & mandira. sam can be punished only if rishi can unravel the true psych of his brother in court...maybe by provoking him into some drastic action, or collecting proofs from his past, or gathering public (sams frnds/ acquaintances) opinions (which mite be a bit difficult as rishi is the black sheep of the family!) this case has got a lotta potential. hope the CVs show it properly. dont want it to end wid anybody marrying anybody. no girl ...no matter how bad deserves to be married off to a guy like sam! he needs treatment...ASAP! want rishi to b shown fighting intelligently & not with the usual jugadu ways dat he is known for.

Brilliant postClap

Only point I would differ on is the "jugadu" point.

I feel he has been playing straight upto now and is loosing. He and Radhe need to use their street smarts to uncover and bring to the court attention all the points you mentioned.  The whole advantage of Rishi not leaving as he was about to , was that he knew the skeletons in Diwans closets. He needs to act on this advantage now

u misunderstood me on the jugadu point...i for 1 love his jugadu ways Embarrassed but i want him to limit it to gathering proofs &making his case stronger...wen in court i want him to work wid some polish & style & show some witty moves...n prove himself a worthy opponent to rani! i want the story writer + the dialogue writer to work well on dis court scene for rishi. some cutting, brilliant moves which will leave not just rani but the audiences Shocked as well LOL

baki, out of court rishis n radheys jugaad r most welcome! wo to jaan hai HD ki!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

erica316Syama_LunatwilaRanjinikishan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index