Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jjkg

perhaps there is an issue with the way I write posts that causes such mis-comprehension๐Ÿ˜•

The point I was highlighting is that Sameer is a textbook case of a psychopath and using examples of recent episode illustrating why.

His inability to respect other people's emotions is a classic symptom. The guy is so self absorbed that he did not think Indira would feel any pain or disgust when he said that he imagined Mandira to be Indira every step of the way - whether it was first incident or rape is immaterial.

He thought he was earning brownie points with Indira, justifying himself, proving his love when he made that statement.

If one can not feel utter disgust at this, I do not know what can๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”

Hence I am lost as to why consensual encounter versus rape has a place in  this discussion

In my first post i said i am not arguing but correcting the fact...
Every person have there won way of thinking... everyones thinking may not match with others...

you think rape and one-night stand as one and the same but i feel it is different... i hate sameer for raping mandira but no guilty about his one-night stand with mandira because no one are hurted there...

about proving his love with Indira statement... this is utter ridiculous because sameer never loved Indira... it is just his ego, as indira rejected him... he is just using the situation to maro taana on Indira thats all...

i am not supporting sameer for his deed thought i like mrunal and liked sameer once... but there is a different between rape and one night stand...

Edited by preethimadhavg - 12 years ago
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
preeti

We appear to be going in circles. I'll make one last try and quit for the night.

The context of this discussion is not the difference between consensual sex versus rape.

The point is Sameer's inability to respect other people's emotions. His statements to Indira in the courtroom was not a "tana" - a garden variety taunt.  It was a one evidence in a huge pile of evidence that illustrates his inability to accept that other people have emotions that need to be respected.

Within this context, what drives Sameer to make such stmts and what Indira feels when she hears such stmts matter.

For Indira, her disgust, her contempt does not decrease at the finer distinction of which night he was imagining Indira when he was with her sister.  I'm sure she felt dirty, no matter what

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

preeti

We appear to be going in circles. I'll make one last try and quit for the night.

The context of this discussion is not the difference between consensual sex versus rape.

The point is Sameer's inability to respect other people's emotions. His statements to Indira in the courtroom was not a "tana" - a garden variety taunt.  It was a one evidence in a huge pile of evidence that illustrates his inability to accept that other people have emotions that need to be respected.

Within this context, what drives Sameer to make such stmts and what Indira feels when she hears such stmts matter.

For Indira, her disgust, her contempt does not decrease at the finer distinction of which night he was imagining Indira when he was with her sister.  I'm sure she felt dirty, no matter what

i accept with you she felt dirty due to sameer and mandira's deed
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Brilliant post๐Ÿ‘

Only point I would differ on is the "jugadu" point.

I feel he has been playing straight upto now and is loosing. He and Radhe need to use their street smarts to uncover and bring to the court attention all the points you mentioned.  The whole advantage of Rishi not leaving as he was about to , was that he knew the skeletons in Diwans closets. He needs to act on this advantage now

u misunderstood me on the jugadu point...i for 1 love his jugadu ways ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i want him to limit it to gathering proofs &making his case stronger...wen in court i want him to work wid some polish & style & show some witty moves...n prove himself a worthy opponent to rani! i want the story writer + the dialogue writer to work well on dis court scene for rishi. some cutting, brilliant moves which will leave not just rani but the audiences ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as well ๐Ÿ˜†

baki, out of court rishis n radheys jugaad r most welcome! wo to jaan hai HD ki!
jjkg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iolahardy

u misunderstood me on the jugadu point...i for 1 love his jugadu ways ๐Ÿ˜ณ but i want him to limit it to gathering proofs &making his case stronger...wen in court i want him to work wid some polish & style & show some witty moves...n prove himself a worthy opponent to rani! i want the story writer + the dialogue writer to work well on dis court scene for rishi. some cutting, brilliant moves which will leave not just rani but the audiences ๐Ÿ˜ฒ as well ๐Ÿ˜†

baki, out of court rishis n radheys jugaad r most welcome! wo to jaan hai HD ki!

confusion cleared.

I could not agree with you more on the bold part. rishi has to get his act together soon
ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was unnerving watching Sameer talk to Indira yesterday. Why she kept quiet, is a wonder though.