yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:45am | IP Logged
btw when was the other occasion in which they did that to Aarti? Cant recollect

-Serene.Rose- IF-Sizzlerz
-Serene.Rose-
-Serene.Rose-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Completely agree! I have posted somewhere.. letting out my anguish! God, aren't the girls happy.. at least a tiny bit happy for their new mother? During the ganesh puja.. I'll not call them naughty but I say they are rude! Shocked I hope CVs change this track & show some light happy moments between them.

Every thing at the moment looks gloomy. Broken Heart Why are they dragging yar?? I know they need to be realistic but.. why this much of drama? The girls are too young & such little girls usually love someone who is caring & all.. come on CVs! Common sense! Plz change the track
Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ubiquitosbbbccc

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Interesting post. But I want to point out something that I also opened my eyes to only today! In the Analysis Unit, one member (M_n_h) made a very important observation that actually made me fell so ashamed of myself. All of us have been considering Yash's daughters as one unit and not really recognising that they are two different people. But the above member made the observation that it was Payal, both times to stuck her tongue out at Aarti, not Palak. And this show every detail is so well thought out that this can't just be a coincidence. Also in the mall episode it was Palak who, after the confusion was sorted, was talking openly with Aarti, introducing themselves.

While Payal has been shown more hostile towards Aarti, Palak seems a lot more open. In the mall she was more irritated that Ansh was "lying" than being possessive of her father. And when Aarti started to explain she was willing to listen and accept the explanation given to her. So I feel like we should all take a minute and separate Payal and Palak in our heads, because it seems there are two of them for a reason and will have two distinct sets of character traits.

Payal's different behaviour could be because she is older as well and may vaguely remember Arpita better than Palak does, or she may feel "responsible" and so protective and motherly towards her sister, which is why she is not welcoming Aarti's currently invasive presence. It might not be that the girls are rude or badly brought up, just that they are reacting badly to Aarti in their lives when nobody has taken the time to really explain to them.

Remember that we have not seen their normal behaviour, only their reactions to this marriage. On the other hand, we know and understand Ansh a lot better, in and outside the context of the marriage and he is positive towards it. In reality all the kids have issues with their parenting.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishUbiquitosLuvStrk-001adigaagbbbccculuvmgyipeeroseinbloom..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@Samanalyse,

Yes, you're right! It is Payal who was rude to Aarti in both incidents, but at the same time I don't really blame her. Ansh has been properly brought up by his mother and grandparents, and was properly reprimanded when he misbehaved, whereas Payal is never reprimanded for her mistakes. The adults in her life, inclduing Yash, are responsible for her behavior, not her, because children under the age of 6 and sometimes even 7 don't know right from wrong, and it's their elders' duty to teach them.

I don't blame Payal for her behavior, because it is the fault of the Scindiya elders who never thought to reprimand her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosLuvStrk-001bbbcccSamanalyse

rnfan Senior Member
rnfan
rnfan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Wasn't it Payal's friend in school who told her that step-mom's are bad. So, this is quite expected from her as a kid. But Gayatri ji is always under the impression that Ansh's is behaving badly and ignores the girls showing face to Aarti which is annoying to me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ubiquitosbbbcccroseinbloom-Serene.Rose-..RamKiJanaki..

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I think we don't know about them much. We think and discuss ansh more bcoz he stole the show many times. Show's concept is about two parents and their children. Children were a bit neglected during sangeet and wedding ceremony.
Hope they show more payal, palak and ansh interaction among each other, with yash and aarti and with elders of scindia family.
Payal palak need aarti's care and till now aarti has not even thought about it properly. She was engrossed in prashant thoughts or dislike toward yash.
She can play vital positive role in children's life which is very important bcoz yash married her for payal palak only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Oh its okay they are cute little kiddos...Agreed Payal is behaving rudely...But you know what, even if both the parents are alive kids behave differently between the age of 3-5...Currently,my nephew and neices are the best examples...and here a MOM is not there to take reprimand the kiddos...such type of behaviour is expected...I don't mind that at all...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
AGREE YSHA KI JOB VOHI HONGE SURWAT HAI,
3 KO MANNER SIKHAYGE
YASH JUST KEEP EYE EVERYWHERE WITHOUT SAYING, THEN TAKING RT DECISION

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index