India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash's girls

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
They are snobbish, I know kids are naughty but the way they are behaving is not naughty. I really didn't like  them sticking their tongues out again on Aarti. She was being nice on both occasions. They really need some manners, Ansh is what we call naughty. He behaves badly with girls only else pretty well behaved.

I really hope Yash talk to them and make them understand himself..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ubiquitosangakeadigaagsamarp2LuvStrk-001shruti_luvs_mskroseinbloom-Serene.Rose-shubhika124EnchantedForestgafulu14-Mrs.MSK-

thechoice Groupbie
thechoice
thechoice

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I know I do not like them much either. Ansh is a normal 3-4 year old boy. All children are like that. Also I don't see why Aarti running to Ansh when he fell from a table atleast 1 meter high is such a shocking thing. They all should have run towards him to make sure he is okay from my point of view!!!!!
Yash's girls are really annoying especially when Aarti is so nice to them all the time. But I do not blame them...after they lost their mother they have had multple carers with no real love and a father who is too busy to look after them all the time. I think once they are nurtured with love by Aarti then they will be fine. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shru.Ubiquitossamarp2LuvStrk-001angakebbbcccjayshu17yipeeKai.EnchantedForest..RamKiJanaki..

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
coze, THEM MIND HAVING STEPMOM NOT GOOD ON POINT OF VIEW OF FRIENDS
BUT ONCE YASH WILL CLEAR MU ARTI THEN HE WILL TEACH THEM LESSON
roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I think .. it has a lot to do with their lack of upbringing under morals and values and well .. manners ...

Yash has been a lost soul ever since Arpi died... and I guess with everyone's busy lives .. no one exactly taught them these basic things...

I am guessing our Aarti will be the one to teach them all those things a mother teaches her child =)

Z

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UbiquitosbbbcccLuvStrk-001yipee

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I also don't like the behavior of Yash's girls, but at the same time I can't blame them. When children are young, their behavior reflects on the way their parents brought them up, and without a proper upbringing children cannot be well-mannered. While Ansh did not have a father figure in his life, Aarti did a good job bringing him up. Plus, he grew up in a positive atmosphere with a doting mother and grandparents who loved him. On the other hand, Payal and Palak grew up with a father who is always lost in thoughts of his wife. While he does take care of them, it is sometimes mechanical and he has failed in teaching the kids basic manners. Not only Yash, but Yash's parents were probably not as affectionate or doting as Mr. Dubey and Shobha, and since the others in the family are always busy wit their own lives, Payal and Palak never really had anyone to teach them anything.

Also, they must be feeling insecure that Aarti might usurp their position in Yash's life. They were after all Yash's sole reason for living after Arpita died, and to suddenly have another woman enter their father's life cannot be easy for them. Plus, no one even prepared them for it like Aarti prepared Ansh.

The basic problem is that no one really talks in the Scindiya household...they all are lost in their own lives so Payal and Palak have only their father who thinks of them 24/7, but he only fulfills their materialistic needs and hasn't really attended to their moral upbringing. Hopefully, Aarti will be able to fix that soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishsamarp2LuvStrk-001angakejayshu17yipee

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Ansh may be the cutest kid out of the three, and also the most entertaining, but I think Payal and Palak have more potential for character growth. I am looking forward to some scenes between them and Aarti when they realize that she won't replace them in Yash's life and start warming up to her. The girls badly need a mother figure and though they are annoying, I really feel sorry for them.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishUbiquitosLuvStrk-001jayshu17yipee

Ubiquitos Goldie
Ubiquitos
Ubiquitos

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
They are in their childhood now. And so can't be blaimed. Elders and fate have to be blaimed.
And when they misbehaved with aarti, none of their elders scolded them. Had it been Ansh, shobha and aarti wud have asked him to say sorry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JanakiSatishLuvStrk-001..RamKiJanaki..

Aarya4ever... IF-Dazzler
Aarya4ever...
Aarya4ever...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
I too dont like them...It is going to take much time to behave properly with their nayi maa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index