Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

UrKi matters and sadness for Koki

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah,

i feel the worst for koki and rather angry::

she wanted her vahu to be best possible, and adarsh and whatever, yet she never even taught her daughter any concrete kitchen work??

Gopi once made a mistake in dhokla, koki made Gopi make dockla several varieties over and over again, then why did Koki never be harsh with Kinjal?? was it only when Gopi and Rashi came to the house, and when kinjal was about to be married that koki eralised it was time to get kinjal in the swing of doing house work ,

why koki why, sometimes i wonder

anyways, i pity koki more than Kinjal,

and for Kinjal and Urmi, app pple in Rajpal nagar will get to know that "DIDI" madness, and both will pay for it, BIG TIME , that will teach both a good lesson, maybe not urmi, but definitely Kinjal

and I cant wait for Dhawal's return from Surat, he needs to see what his fei and better half are doing, if he stays quiet, I will regard him as utterly useless:: and also that Jitu bhai::: The men of the SHah House must TAKE A STAND THIS TIME ROUND

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Vinder90

yeah,

i feel the worst for koki and rather angry::

she wanted her vahu to be best possible, and adarsh and whatever, yet she never even taught her daughter any concrete kitchen work??

Gopi once made a mistake in dhokla, koki made Gopi make dockla several varieties over and over again, then why did Koki never be harsh with Kinjal?? was it only when Gopi and Rashi came to the house, and when kinjal was about to be married that koki eralised it was time to get kinjal in the swing of doing house work ,

why koki why, sometimes i wonder

anyways, i pity koki more than Kinjal,

and for Kinjal and Urmi, app pple in Rajpal nagar will get to know that "DIDI" madness, and both will pay for it, BIG TIME , that will teach both a good lesson, maybe not urmi, but definitely Kinjal

and I cant wait for Dhawal's return from Surat, he needs to see what his fei and better half are doing, if he stays quiet, I will regard him as utterly useless:: and also that Jitu bhai::: The men of the SHah House must TAKE A STAND THIS TIME ROUND

@bold - I totally agree the Shah men need to step it up and stop being chickens in front of their wives and teach both of them a lesson!! 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vinder.. Good post..๐Ÿ‘ But one correction..

Koki was strict with Kinjal also. She made Kinjal learn from Gopi.. But the problem was Mrs. Hetal who always again protected Kinjal. It is hence not completely Koki's mistake. Kinjal was pampered by all others except Koki and Aham is my guess..
Another point, what Kinjal does now is her choice. It is not Koki's fault. At a certain age, you are responsible for your actions.. You cannot blame your parents.. The same applies to Koki and Rashi๐Ÿ˜Š
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Koki was strict with Kinjal also. She made Kinjal learn from Gopi.. But the problem was Mrs. Hetal who always again protected Kinjal. It is hence not completely Koki's mistake. Kinjal was pampered by all others except Koki and Aham is my guess..
Another point, what Kinjal does now is her choice. It is not Koki's fault. At a certain age, you are responsible for your actions.. You cannot blame your parents.. The same applies to Koki and Rashi๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you ๐Ÿ‘ Every word you wrote is what I have wanted to say. And besides Kinjal is more a better DIL than Rashi could even dream of being. Kinjal actually cooks for that useless Urmila. Rashi will find ways to make Gopi do it...So hats off to you Harini...good answer...Vinder good post...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah, i get what u r sayin, but ... in some ways Koki deserved a better daughter, her hardness nature passed on to her offspring but in the wrong way,(well to some extent) e.g.

Ahem= super hard, (ahem that hated Gopi), Ahem that in "stress" left Gopi stranded and lost in Swiss trip:: though AHem got more of kokis good side as well coz he always stood by her::: THOUGH, it was Gopi that made him realise importance of family more vividly and to take action , based on Gohem Cupid track for Raji (he was ok before, but Gopi amplified Ahem's involvement in family matters and made him a step further to being an All rounder PERFECT person

Kinjal= harness, in a ways that absolutely no regard for anyones feelings whatsoever:: NO REGARD for family, No single bit of appreciation of people livin in less hi-fi lives, total NUT CASE

Ahem is absolutely a different person thanks to Gopi, Kinjal will become , perhaps courtesy of Dhawal but that will / might be a lot harder,

Edited by Vinder90 - 12 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinder90

yeah, i get what u r sayin, but ... in some ways Koki deserved a better daughter, her hardness nature passed on to her offspring but in the wrong way,(well to some extent) e.g.

Ahem= super hard, (ahem that hated Gopi), Ahem that in "stress" left Gopi stranded and lost in Swiss trip:: though AHem got more of kokis good side as well coz he always stood by her::: THOUGH, it was Gopi that made him realise importance of family more vividly and to take action , based on Gohem Cupid track for Raji (he was ok before, but Gopi amplified Ahem's involvement in family matters and made him a step further to being an All rounder PERFECT person

Kinjal= harness, in a ways that absolutely no regard for anyones feelings whatsoever:: NO REGARD for family, No single bit of appreciation of people livin in less hi-fi lives, total NUT CASE

Ahem is absolutely a different person thanks to Gopi, Kinjal will become , perhaps courtesy of Dhawal but that will / might be a lot harder,

Agree that Aham and Kinjal are not perfect but who is... I will again repeat what I wrote before.. We cannot blame the parents after a certain age.
Everyone has a choice to either take what their parents taught them or leave it.. Koki did correct Aham after the swiz blunder. Listen to what she says to him after that.. You will see how much sanskaar and righteousness she has given them.
It was upto Kinjal and Aham to take what she taught them. You can get the spoon to a child's mouth.. To swallow depends on the child.
That day after Koki's words Aham started behaving better with Gopi. He took his mother's words to heart. You tell me that Gopi taught Aham about the importance of family. Not exactly right.
If that is the case, the time Jigar went missing Aham would not have been so angry at Jigar after finding him. Koki taught Aham and Kinjal the importance of family. That is why Aham loves his cousin..
She also has taught Aham to concentrate on his work and not involve himself in other's personal problems. Gopi's words enhanced Koki's teachings. Gopi did not plant that idea.

As for Kinjal, Koki makes Kinjal respect Dhawal in every way she can. When Kinjal was in MB, it was Koki who made Kinjal work. But Kinjal chooses not to take in all her mother's words. It is her choice..
Koki does what is fair. Kinjal may not deserve Koki but mother and child relationship cannot be chosen. It is God given๐Ÿ˜Š
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree that Aham and Kinjal are not perfect but who is... I will again repeat what I wrote before.. We cannot blame the parents after a certain age.
Everyone has a choice to either take what their parents taught them or leave it.. Koki did correct Aham after the swiz blunder. Listen to what she says to him after that.. You will see how much sanskaar and righteousness she has given them.
It was upto Kinjal and Aham to take what she taught them. You can get the spoon to a child's mouth.. To swallow depends on the child.
That day after Koki's words Aham started behaving better with Gopi. He took his mother's words to heart. You tell me that Gopi taught Aham about the importance of family. Not exactly right.
If that is the case, the time Jigar went missing Aham would not have been so angry at Jigar after finding him. Koki taught Aham and Kinjal the importance of family. That is why Aham loves his cousin..
She also has taught Aham to concentrate on his work and not involve himself in other's personal problems. Gopi's words enhanced Koki's teachings. Gopi did not plant that idea.

As for Kinjal, Koki makes Kinjal respect Dhawal in every way she can. When Kinjal was in MB, it was Koki who made Kinjal work. But Kinjal chooses not to take in all her mother's words. It is her choice..
Koki does what is fair. Kinjal may not deserve Koki but mother and child relationship cannot be chosen. It is God given๐Ÿ˜Š

That was one of the most beautiful posts I've read! ๐Ÿ‘Wow! U have described a mother-child relationship to the detail! Speechless! โญ๏ธ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angl143

That was one of the most beautiful posts I've read! ๐Ÿ‘Wow! U have described a mother-child relationship to the detail! Speechless! โญ๏ธ

Thank you..๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just my PoV... I am a daughter myself and it is not fair to blame a mother for my mistakes..