Pratigya

sweet kesar vs churail menka

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
cant wait for the menka truth to come out she is in reeality a call gal n shakti has been duped 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly don,t know when cv,s will reveal her true colours to shakti beehooda bt now kesar back she looked really very pretty ;))
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I really do not want Kesar to end up with Shaktii.. Can cvs please show Shaktii as the mental one who loses his mental capacity after realising the wrongfulness of his actions in regards to Kesar and his Family.

I hated how he immediately took a liking to Kesar today just because Kesar looked beautiful... Please Kesar make him suffer and do not take him back...

COming back to your topic😆... I love how Kesar maintained her cool today... and that churail lost her temper.. hihihihi... so its 1-0 to kesar😳
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

I really do not want Kesar to end up with Shaktii.. Can cvs please show Shaktii as the mental one who loses his mental capacity after realising the wrongfulness of his actions in regards to Kesar and his Family.

I hated how he immediately took a liking to Kesar today just because Kesar looked beautiful... Please Kesar make him suffer and do not take him back...

COming back to your topic😆... I love how Kesar maintained her cool today... and that churail lost her temper.. hihihihi... so its 1-0 to kesar😳

i am going to agree with you  on this one..
but let me tell you about one of my cousins,  as he got old he  would have 2 to three girlfriends he would steal cheat everything u can think of he did, he was the black sheep of the family his father threw him out of the house he stayed here there anywhere,  anyway he met some one who was different,  sweet, caring  n she was at university (my cousin does not have a o level to his name)   my cousin was smitten with this kitten  that was 7 years ago  he married her 5 years ago he is one of the top photographers in birmingham,  she has calmed him down  she has him eating out of her hands. i had not seen him since i got married  4 years ago i was shocked a complete change.    He is the one we can honestly say reminded me of shakti   not the murdering part but the womanizer  kesar is special sweet watch shakti become smitten now   menka has no chance
teenss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kesar is strong woman now..she will nt take kn backk ..vill jst do a drama to get back property..
nd yaa wanna see naiki's fate..kesar plss make her run fr her life😆
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: teeena

kesar is strong woman now..she will nt take kn backk ..vill jst do a drama to get back property..

nd yaa wanna see naiki's fate..kesar plss make her run fr her life😆

😆
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good title...
Menaka beware of Kesar...
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am dying to see this😍with meneka

Muskaan92 thumbnail