Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disha (Page 2)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Suhana is ignorant and inconsiderate about others... she was not like that earlier... but lately she has been behaving the same... Approve

Approve I approve this Cool  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramNimbuMirchiMadameX

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
without your approval... what would I have done... where would I have gone HOTKI ji... LOLLOLLOL

aapne to approve karke dhyan kar diya mujhe... Ouch WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsMadameX

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
She was justified today ...what did family do today, they asked about her job and then the moment Suhana.s party was mentioned, they left the conversation in the middle and carried on suhana Suhana... what is this?? Whatever Disha said at the dining table was correct...was she lying ?/NO she said exactly what happened..Suhana didnt know about it and UNLESS someone tells how can she know ???thats what she says all the time , " Koi mujhay bataay ga nahi toh mujhay pata kaisay chalay gaa".
As long as everybody is following Suhana its fine and everybody is perfect and the moment they show some unhappiness, its jealousy , envy ... don't they have any life of there own. I adore Suhana but not when she refuse to learn anything  time after time.
I agree with Sachi .

Edited by venture - 05 April 2012 at 1:36pm

jshree_ramNimbuMirchi

sreejaya Newbie
sreejaya
sreejaya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I never see suhana serving breakfast for Disha or for herself. Disha is always shown working in the morning, serving breakfast , tea for every body she even  though she is working. Kashyap family has different rules for every one. Disha is not in good books of Badi maaa...Poor Disha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Biba.

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I didn't mind Disha taunting Suhana today because she was justified...what I do mind however is her blaming Suhana for every single damn thingDead. Yes I realize that somewhere Suhana is at fault but not every single damn freaking time!

Today however her taunting seemed relevant and needed but not earlier when she was acting like a vindictive biatch towards Suhana

Edited by Tani91 - 06 April 2012 at 12:43pm

jshree_ramkaamchorni

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
If Disha has a problem with Suhana, shouldn't she confront Suhana about it directly and work to solve the issue instead of consistently play passive aggressive? Even if Disha's feelings are justified, her actions make her look like the bad guy. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhy6kaamchornimjtruelegendTani91

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
ExactlyClap
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

If Disha has a problem with Suhana, shouldn't she confront Suhana about it directly and work to solve the issue instead of consistently play passive aggressive? Even if Disha's feelings are justified, her actions make her look like the bad guy. 

Hi there, sorry I don't know your name but I agree with you 100%. I am not against Disha and I certainly understand her feelings but its her actions and attitude that leaves me bemused!! ConfusedHow can a wise, sensible person can act in that manner? She was not like that before!

I don't understand is rather than moping about it why doesn't try to sort it out??? Bottling things up only exacerbates the situation and there is no need for that!

Having said that, I liked what she said to Suhana at the dinning table. It was true but then did anything happen?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhy6jshree_ramTani91

Go to top