India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Disha

sudhy6 Newbie
sudhy6
sudhy6

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
I cannot understand what is Disha's problem with Suhana. I can try and understand that she wants Ilesh to get a decent job, but she's recently turned very horrible towards Suhana... Its almost like she wants people to be rude to Suhana...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84Picasso9Simz786leavesandwaves

jahbless Groupbie
jahbless
jahbless

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhy6

I cannot understand what is Disha's problem with Suhana. I can try and understand that she wants Ilesh to get a decent job, but she's recently turned very horrible towards Suhana... Its almost like she wants people to be rude to Suhana...

I did not understand that either. Is it some kind of jealousy or envy? It's one thing to be a little annoyed but she's actively trying to turn people against Suhana. I'm glad some of the family members are calling her out on it though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shiuli84leavesandwaves

aekiel Goldie
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Disha's not against Suhana per se, but in her eyes Suhana is the root cause of Ilesh's problem.

That being said, Disha is a fair representative of the vindictive Indian woman- you see plenty of them like this in our country, especially in joint families. She's not bad at heart, but she'll take every opportunity she can to have a potshot.

And it's not the first time Disha's been like this to Suhana. Rajni's been more understanding to her and that's probably because of the age factor.

Why Suhana hasn't ever bothered to have a cat fight with Disha is something I can't understand though LOL

Of all the family , you'd easily agree that Suhana's relationship with Disha is the weakest. Probably followed by her own ma-in-law. Ishan and BM are her strongest supporters, on the other end of the scale.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramPicasso9leavesandwavesTani91

Karan.G.king IF-Stunnerz
Karan.G.king
Karan.G.king

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
There are already five to six threads about the same topic
sudhy6 Newbie
sudhy6
sudhy6

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sorry I had not seen the thread... I don't think Disha has really accepted Suhana as a member of the family... There is some envy/ jealousy going on...Remember before Suhana brought the baby how constantly upset Disha was with Suhana? SGP is supposed to be of happy families and I am not really liking how she constantly has digs at Suhana...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnileavesandwaves

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhy6

Sorry I had not seen the thread... I don't think Disha has really accepted Suhana as a member of the family... There is some envy/ jealousy going on...Remember before Suhana brought the baby how constantly upset Disha was with Suhana? SGP is supposed to be of happy families and I am not really liking how she constantly has digs at Suhana...

Disha has always accepted Suhana..

otherwise... she wud not make coffee for Suhana Madam everyday... Sleepy

and top of that...

Disha was confused as Suhana brought Khushi for Disha but wanted to take care by her own...Confused Suhana interfered too much during that time... Disha was unhappy coz she can't conceive... upar se Suhana Madam brought child... and that too was claiming herself Child's mother... Dead then why on earth did you show a ray of hope in Disha's life... Ouch

Disha was upset and she was very much justifiable in her feelings during Khushi track... Approve

we always want everyone to do everything for us... but when the time comes when we are expected to understand someone... the other person turns Evil Ouch

no one says anything when Suhana mdam used to come n say... Disha bhabhi/Rajni bhabhi... coffee... Juice... breakfast... dinner... Sleepy then Suhana is like child... Dead and when the same person who has served Suhana for years... gets upset coz of her... we blame the other person but not the Suhana... Confused

Suhana is ignorant and inconsiderate about others... she was not like that earlier... but lately she has been behaving the same... Approve

Edited by Sachi16 - 05 April 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_raminfinity00MadameX

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sachi...you said it all...all hail Disha!!! ROFL

Go to top