Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ll I Love Him ll -ArHi Os {Truth revealed!}

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hiya guys! After watching the precap, my mood is really low... Looks like we're not going to get this misunderstanding cleared after all... So, to relieve my tension, I wrote this OS, where the truth IS actually revealed!😳 Wohooo!!! So do read, and comment guys!!!!!
Lots of love,
Sanju

ll I Love Him ll -ArHi OS

His nails had left deep, scarlet wounds on her pale skin as she tried to struggle out of his grasp. "Let me go..!" She commanded in a hushed whisper. His lips transformed into a cold smirk. "Not so soon Khushiji..." He murmured against her ear. Khushi shuddered. His warm breath sent shivers down her spine. How can anyone be so cunning, she thought. "Enough of running Khushiji. I can't take it anymore..."

A light whimper escaped her lips. Despite the flood of people surrounding them, he was oblivious to everything except for her. His menacing eyes wandered down her face, stopping momentarily on her lips before making their way up to meet her eyes. "Didn't you hear me...?" She whispered, making an effort to stop the shaking in her voice. "I said let me go!!!"

His smile widened. "Oh no no no Khushiji... It seems as if you don't realize how much exactly I love you... So why don't you let me show you...?"

His hand lowered to her own, clasping them tightly. "Come with me." She followed him, helplessly, as he guided her across the winding hall. The hundreds of eyes around her looked at her suspiciously. Khushi knew she couldn't create a scene. Not here. not in front of everybody. So, she did what she had always done. She put up a brave front, returning nonchalant smiles to the people around her. But with each step she took forward, her heart sank a little bit lower...

When Shyam stopped at last, he was in front of a room. The wooden doors would allow no light to escape. He dug into his pocket, pulling out a small, silver key and thrust it into the keyhole.
The doors opened with a groan. Khushi's first instinct was to run. The lights were dimmed - hardly enough to see a foot in front - and cobwebs covered the walls. Even if he were to lock her up inside,  she knew she would not be found for days on end.

"So Khushiji...? Where shall we begin...?" He asked. Despite the fact that she couldn't see him, she could nearly picture the evil smirk that would be plastered on his lips. Khushi gave a slight gasp as she felt his hand gently caress her cheek. "It's ok Khushiji... It's only me... I won't hurt you..." His cool fingers trailed down to her neck... and then to her shoulders... and down her arms... She wanted to run. Away from him. Away from danger. But he had her pinned to the wall. With one hand firmly holding onto her. And even if she could escape, she couldn't see two feet in front of her!

"STOP IT!" She wailed, as his hands reached her waist. "I SAID STOP IT! Have you no shame?! No shame at all?! YOU'RE MARRIED FOR GOD SAKES! And so am I! I love Arnavji! And I have ALWAYS LOVED ONLY HIM! Do you understand?! Now, you BLOODY LET GO OF ME, or I swear, I'll tell him everything about you!"

He chuckled, leaning into her ear. "And you think he'll believe you...? just like that...? He hates you Khushiji... just remember that... I'm the one who loves you... You'll never get a man like me!"

A flood of anger washed over her as his words sank in. She screamed, pushing him away with all her force. He surprised cry didn't go unheard by her either. "I DON'T CARE! What will it TAKE, damn it, to make you stay the HELL away from me?! Whatever he is, at least he's not a two-timing CHEAT like you!!! I told you even that day on the terrace to STOP following me! You have a wife who WORSHIPS you! Two brother-in-laws who trust you so damn much, and here you are, trying to make love to me!!! What the bloody hell is WRONG with you?!"

Her chest was heaving with anger. But she wasn't finished yet.

"You know what?! If Arnavji didn't love and worship his sister as much as he does, I would have told him the truth about you a LONG time ago! In fact, the day I found out about your truth... about how you had betrayed my family... how you betrayed me...  I wanted to tell him... But I couldn't. You know WHY?! Because I LOVE HIM! And I CANNOT HURT HIM!"

Giving a final cry of exasperation, she fled the room, wiping her tears along the way.

Outside the dark room, stood a man. His heart sank as he recalled the conversation that had taken place only moments ago.And for the first time in his life, he considered the fact that maybe... just maybe... he, Arnav Singh Raizada, had been wrong.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Please leave likes and comments guys! :)
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
loved ur OS pari
short and great
xxx
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
LOVED IT!!! HOPIN THIS HAPPENS!! YOU R AN AMAZING WRITER
Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh man how i desperately wish this would happen in the show!!
awesome work!
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
a wonderful piece of work!!! Keep writing.

-Mahrukh

Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok...Where shall I start?... That was just awesome... It felt sooo good reading ur OS.. I loved every scene and I visualized my own IPKKND...

Thank you soo much for sharing!!!! Great job and all the very best for your future OS which I am already waiting for...
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RESERVED!

edit

YOU WRITE? 😲 and you never told me? 😲 but having said that. THat was beautiful, the last sentence really tied it all in. It was amazingly portrayed and written <3

-Aashifa
Edited by curledup - 12 years ago
ASR6262 thumbnail
AMAZING I JUST LOVE IT 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
That was simply amazing Pari!👏

Totally loved that!⭐️

This OS has given me hope for tomorrow's episode! : ) Im well excited now.

The way you've written it and i loved the way Khushi shouted at Shyaamu. Brilliant!😃