Gopi's point of view--her thoughts an feelings

Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am walking towards you, slowly, carefully, one step at a time. You are sitting there, working on your laptop. I know that you can sense my presence, waiting for me to come to you! My heart is calling you, while your heart is pretending to ignore me. But I know you are curious to set your eyes on me. I walk, walk, walk, your tea is in my hands, cupped tightly, ready to give you with my bare hands. And finally you stopped typing, you look up instantly, I meet your chocolatey brown eyes that automatically magnitised with mine. Your eyes says a lot, but your heart shaped lips are glued together, but the wonderful silence of yours is filled with love, passion and dignity.
He gave me a warm smile, that filledmy heart with love or is it lust? Yes. I lust for you ahemji, however, I have no fear of losing you! Because, you are mine and I am yours. I love you dearly!

Lol just felt like being in gopi's shoes and let out her thoughts and feelings, like it? XEdited by Nadiamimi18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nadiamimi18

I am walking towards you, slowly, carefully, one step at a time. You are sitting there, working on your laptop. I know that you can sense my presence, waiting for me to come to you! My heart is calling you, while your heart is pretending to ignore me. But I know you are curious to set your eyes on me. I walk, walk, walk, your tea is in my hands, cupped tightly, ready to give you with my bare hands. And finally you stopped typing, you look up instantly, I meet your chocolatey brown eyes that automatically magnitised with mine. You eyes says a lot, but your heart shaped lips are glued together, but the wonderful silence of yours is filled with love, passion and dignity.
He gave me a warm smile, that filledmy heart with love or is it lust? Yes. I lust for you ahemji, however, I have no fear of losing you! Because, you are mine and I am yours. I love you dearly!

Lol just felt like being in gopi's shoes and let out her thoughts and feelings, like it? X

Awww...that was so Romantic! 😍I'm in lala land now!!
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
☺️ that was good.
Gopi may be quiet but we know whats she's really thinking 😳 😉
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome Nadia.. 👏
They are made for each other.. 😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Aww nadia that was beautiful... so very like gopi👏⭐️

yes their silence speaks about their love😳
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Aww nadia that was beautiful... so very like gopi👏⭐️

yes their silence speaks about their love😳

Thanks, done Ahems point of view in a new thread x
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur post...gohem...what a love story...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very sweet n lovely . great choice of words.