India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Nightmare to stay -- Today's episode?

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks I needed a place to place my boilings...and here it comes!!

First why are the women here shown dumb? Payal was always can understand but Khushi!

Can't accept

1. Khushi yells at the top of her voice at her hubby in front of family, office workers, anyone but here whispering to Shyam chodiya hume! What the ? Are we looking like stupids here?

2. Payal another dumbness I think she deserves everything Manorama throws her! could she not win the competition and donate the money to Bina? Would that not be a clever and sensible thing to do? Instead first she makes Manorama participate in the competition when she did not want to in the first place confidently telling this time it will be different and then humiliate her in front of everyone for some nobody? In fact helping the persons who insulted your mom in law? Payal you are not Mother Teresa so stop acitng like one! Looks like Payal had her revenge for the onion thing that's what I would think if she were not so dumb!

3. Arnav standing by Payal I wanted to see this scene many times but not today! what the? Arnav is understanding to Payal but thinks her sister is shit trying to sleep with his bro-in-law?What the heck are the CVs playing here! It was most horrible to see this scene when he always treats Khushi who is the better sis rotten! what has Payal done to earn Arnav's respect can the CVs please clarify? Except laying eggs of course

4. Conveniently Arnav does not see her struggling yet again with Shyam

5. Khushi why did you not involve Payal to help out with Shyam? If you are moralistic show it! Don't allow Shyam to stick onto you when you are crystal clear about his intentions otherwise you are just allowing him to do so by standing mute! We don't expect this from you! CVs stop butchering her character! Sometimes she stands up against him sometimes she stands mute! Make up your mind CVs does she have brains or not! and stick to one thing!

MU hpnd 1.5 mths ago now another MU, another MU waiting in cupboard doors! After all these MUs does it really matter if he trusts her or not? I feel I don't care anymore! The CVs have dragged it unnecessarily and spoilt such a good show! I've lost all my patience! I think I should bang my head now for trusting the CVs and having hopes! 

Today's episode was big let down no hopes for tomorrow as its Arhi fighting a does-not-matter Rabba Ve in between and again back to square 1.

What was the point of Holi confession and heer ranjha show! Nothing! it makes no difference to either of them so why are they even showing us giving hopes to let us down like this!

Is this what CVs are throwing to loyal fans who
1. Ignored the recent bloopers which are happening due to sloppy work in sets by asst. directors
2. Ignored the lack of logic and continuity since the previous hug scene of Khushi and Shyam which in itself was sloppy I felt! 
3. Ignored the poor pdction values bar stools in conference halls seriously CVs? What the heck are the leads wearing these days! Anjie and Shyam are better dressed than ur main leads!

6 months ago your show was on the top coz ur script was perfect, production values were upto the mark, asst. directors were remembering the previous sequence, editing was gr8. Now every  dept is lacking except for the acting dept!

I watch another show which is top show and I must say the show is perfect coz of rock solid script! Despite sloppy acting each dialogue and each scene has so much punch factor! 

Sadly, IPKKND has no direction anymore and I am ashamed because this is my fave show which can go places and be on top! Please gear up I know PH have a new serial but people working on this serial need to put in their best as before coz of the loyal fans who have been supporting you since the start!!! Please don't ruin this for us its hpnd before but this need not happen here!

Please stop the MUs and get the story moving! Sit together and bring in ideas about the future if there is no idea about the track ahead but don't drag this anymore!!! We've had it and can't run this circle anymore frankly we are dizzy!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

segadbhangan

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Wanted to add the only positive thing Khushi not telling Arnav why she did not accept the award really but the whole episode was so bad that it kind of all got wiped away 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top