India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

To all the tamil NBT FANS :) (Page 2)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I'm not a tamil... so I can't say much on this.. but yes his face seems to be similar to that of kunal.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeseelaks--Udhay--

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
@Udhay- i started noticing the similarities after seeing many episodes of NBT Smile

@Sunna_Deewani- hehe well i used to feel they are quite similar since they both are genuinely great actors and their sense of humour is kind of similar if u have watched prasanna's previous movies like azhagiya theeye, kanda naal mudhal, 5 star etc...his comic timing and kunal's timing is very good...and after seeing u suggest that song from azhagiya theeya for the VM, i could imagine kunal doing those steps which prasanna did...hehe Wink and i loved that VM too...and i totally agree, he doesnt look like the azhagiya theeye prasanna at all now in Muran and all...but still an awesome bad guy in the movie Big smile

@-JC- omg yes!! Kanda naal mudhal...exactly..similar characters!!!..and oh yea the boss too...and krishna just can't stop himself from helping ramya!!..megha is not irritating like her but still they both argue a lot and will end up together Embarrassed and the hug!!!!!..oh yes..and the taunting of prasanna in the airport when the america mapillai arrives..lol...sooo sweet...i hope the hug happens soon between Meghan Smile

@NeelimaSJ- hehe..their acting styles are a bit similar and prasanna has done a similar role of mohan once in 2005 where he just cant stop himself from saving and helping the heroine..hehe..so i just felt this..Wink

@akshi900- yes..thank you!! Big smileWink

@misty85- yup and the ppl who have seen prasanna act do have different opinions but i felt even their selection of roles in a way has been similar.

they both are very talented actors so just thought of putting across some similarities which i have observed..it is just my point of view guys...opinions may differ of course Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJseelaks--Udhay--misty85

d_spicy Groupbie
d_spicy
d_spicy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
ya after seeing vizhigalin aruginil vanam for MM me too thought the same...actually it may b due prasanna's role in kandanaal mudhal and ofcourse in azhagiya theeye..there were many similarities bet our mohan and prasanna's role in these films..nice post...glad 2 see many tamizhians here in NBTNMKK forum...!!!

Goodbyeseelaks--Udhay--

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
@d_spicy- totally agree with u!! that VM was sooo apt for mohan so i just cudn't stop myself from making a separate post for this and was shocked to see so many tamilians and tamil movie followers who love NBT..soo damn cool!! and yes kanda naal mudhal krishna is the best comparison to mohan and the acting is mind blowing in both even though i like mohan a tad bit more than krishna LOLSmile and just like azhagiya theeye, mohan is not able to accept that he is in love Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
So many Tamil speaking fans for NBT?! I'm so happy to know this.. I'm really surprised that Archu93 and Sunna_Deewani are tamil people.. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeseelaks

swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
He doesn't look much like mohan.. But, I think his dialogue delivery is crisp, like our monu.. I don't watch too many tamil movies.. but once in a while, yes.. This guy is sneha's fiance, right ?
I wud've loved an NBT VM on  'Nenjukkul Peithidum Maa Mazhai'  That wud've been super Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodbyeNeelimaSJseelaks--Udhay--

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archu_93

@NeelimaSJ- hehe..their acting styles are a bit similar and prasanna has done a similar role of mohan once in 2005 where he just cant stop himself from saving and helping the heroine..hehe..so i just felt this..Wink

True! In Kanda Naal Mudhal he would irritate Laila. If given a chance KKK can do Krishna's role with ease.

Aila! Just realised Prasanna's name in KNM was Krishna and KKK name in NBT is MohanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Goodbyeseelaks

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
@udhay- hehe yup even i was surprised to know that so many ppl from this forum are from southSmile
@Swapna82- yup i agree and yes prasanna is getting married to sneha next month Smile...nice couple...i liked them in achamundu achamundu movie...both acted sooo well..and oh yea that song from varanam aayiram would be lovely for a MegHan's VM...u can suggest the songs which want to see in the VM and they would make it for u...do suggest it on http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2886271 ..they would be more than happy to make one on such an awesome song...nice suggestion i must say Big smile
@NeelimaSJ- hehehehe omg i didnt realize that...soo cool...nice observation ClapWink

Edited by archu_93 - 05 April 2012 at 4:36am

NeelimaSJseelaks--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index