India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

If you love some one-set them free

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
There is a saying that if you love some one let them go. If they love you they will return, if not, they were not yours any way. 

Sooraj is following that idiom. He is setting Sandhya free. All of us hopeless romantics are wishing and hoping that like a homing pigeon Sandhya will try to fly away but at the end of the day return back to her Sooraj. 

Sooraj is not pissed off- he is just trying to stay aloof. Of course he is hurt and sad. 

The serial lacks a good script that is why the meaning of what's happening is unclear. 

Edited by Avidfan - 04 April 2012 at 4:00pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeSonarMeyeapkavishwatanindb2011SugarushDashingCuteJazzangelic8219Shas3Juna04.SidraFatima_Qseelaks.Ami.

..neelanjana IF-Rockerz
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Shas3Fatima_Qseelaks

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
True she might comeback to Sooraj but seriously why comeback  for more of Bhabo's abuse. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeetanindb2011Fatima_Qseelaks

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I'm not a romantic, so I hope CVs regret this obsession to force 2 birds into 1 cage and see what happens. They were probably operating on the principle that if you put cotton wool(Sandy) near fire, it'll combust. Unfortunately the fire was Bhabo and not Suraj. I'm full of analogies today, and probably make as much sense as the show. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prachksuvaaslondonhoneybeeetanindb2011navyaalex8SugarushseelaksFatima_Q

Avidfan Senior Member
Avidfan
Avidfan

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

I'm not a romantic, so I hope CVs regret this obsession to force 2 birds into 1 cage and see what happens. They were probably operating on the principle that if you put cotton wool(Sandy) near fire, it'll combust. Unfortunately the fire was Bhabo and not Suraj. I'm full of analogies today, and probably make as much sense as the show. 

Well if Sooraj and Sandhya are not together then there is no story and we should be watching this altogether. And it is also not an experiment about two birds in a cage. It is about how two completely different people can come together. Also, cotton is not combustable, it does not generate its own heat. It can burn but not combust or explode. It will burn away quietly. There is an apt analogy here. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011SugarushJuna04..Anusha..Fatima_Qseelaks

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
There are all the usual things... slipping and falling into arms, eyelocks, awkward moments...always trying to force the issue. Apparently these have all been done in this show already and I'm guessing most people just roll their eyes, or in my case avert eyes. This is the putting 2 birds into a small cage stage. They flutter, they protest...and then they end up at the two furthest ends of the cage. After a while, the cage door is opened to see if they'll fly out. They are by now so used to claustrophobic conditions, they've forgotten there's a whole world of space out there. While I'm thinking, 'Could there be a spark of love there?', Preeti comes by and encourages 1 bird to escape...still no reaction. Finally, there's loud squawking in the cage...monologue from 1 bird. Other bird is now pressed up against the bars, as far back as he can get away from her. Then of course there's Sylvester the cat who likes to torture the two tweeties.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011navyaalex8SugarushFatima_Qleavesandwaves

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
oh gosh Avidfan - u brought back my siddhima days... where we constantly discussed what riddhima's true feelings were for sid - like u said: let her go and if she returns then it was meant to be - and if she doesnt then she was never urs to begin with - ...

sorry went into reminiscing mode there ... but yes Suraj is ready to abide by that idiom...he will (with a heavy heart) give sandy her freedom - only then will sandy realize where she wants to be... and i think all of us are waiting for the day she comes running back to suraj...

yea i didn't think suraj was necessarily angry - but his distance from sandy made it appear that way...its like he never says a word  - at least give us some dialogues where he is thinking...i know Anas is a fabb actor - but sometimes (like today) ... it was a bit confusing as to what Suraj is up too..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeetanindb2011SugarushJuna04Fatima_Q

DashingCuteJazz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeetanindb2011

Go to top